It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian navy declassifies UFO encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Russian navy declassifies UFO encounters

www.thetechherald.com

The Russian navy is the latest to join the bandwagon of world official agencies anxious to declassify its encounters with Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs)
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It seems Russia is interested in disclosure too... Interesting article. Apparently the Russian navy has documented numerous UFO and USO incidents that it is now ready to disclose to the general public. There seems to be a connection between bodies of water and UFOs. Water would be a great place to hide as humans rarely go to deep depths...

www.thetechherald.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think that if the Russian defense ministry chooses to declassify this information, then this means they see little realistic threat from these encounters or possibly have even dismissed it as false. If it was otherwise, then it would remain classified and would continue to be investigated.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

RT again reports of one encounter in lurid detail: "In one case in 1982 a group of military divers training at Baikal spotted a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits. The encounter happened at a depth of 50 meters, and the divers tried to catch the strangers. Three of the seven men died, while four others were severely injured."

I don't know, this sounds like there has been problems with some of the encounters! How can we see the actual files, anyone know? My search skills leave much to be desired but I am off to see if I can find any other sources.

One more question...what UFO files did NASA release? Nothing huge I am sure.

edit: I did find a few but they all linked back to the original article posted here. I was surprised to see it in the Huffington Post though!!!!!

[edit on 28-7-2009 by free2bme]

new topics

top topics

join