It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd lights on Ottawa River spur search

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
now for something that keeps coming up and to me is kinda suspicious is the fact that they all talk about bushes, or tree's being taken or identified, in all of those cases (the ladies story of 1967, the archived case of 1971 and monday's case)

if a fallen tree is so normal then why even talk about it?? why take it away? would they not just call the national capital commission who own and maintain the bike path's and parks of the national capital region?like they do normally, they usually cut them in logs and pack them in the woods i have seen that countless times.the police came equipped to take a tree in one piece not much room in those patrol cars?

I think the most probable cause would be a meteorite and would explain the tree falling on the site of monday's crash maybe because of the trembling ground as some of the locals of Deschene recall feeling.

a storm or bad weather has to be ruled out because environnement canada had no sign of bad weather in their records between the morning of the incident and the next day
www.climate.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca...
here is a video of a man that pointed out a tree that was taken away at the crash when the area was closed off. i taped this 19hrs after crash:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
hey guys,
back, rested, sunburnt, little hung over
nle hasn't ended the world, haha

nice to see some results only thing I've got to add beside comments is

www.youtube.com...

Suspect someone here is up to that, just like the the ol' FB group

Nice to meet you, nice to meet you, nice to meet you, etc...

so, thoughts....

Veni, I have absolutely no problem with your witnessing of the 'event',
quick question, something Aeons' touched upon too...

When you say, "a streak directly overhead that shot directly to the ground at a 90 degree angle" do you mean; "Entered the atmosphere then changed direction to shoot straight down" or something else?

I got no problem with the "item" being a meteroite, I just home Drums finds it

As I've stated before, only seeking proof of the truth. If you have that in the form of yer eyeballs, then I envy you.

Bucknet, way to take the bull by the horns! Excellent letter, I hope that the facebook group will bring some more eyewitnesses accounts forward too.

I'm off to go find footage of the fooker!

(oh, by the way, I got a message from an FB alias announcing ATS is Cointelpro, name of "Rick McLastname") but I am ATS and I am not, or am I, I don't even remember anymore....)

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by briantaylor

(oh, by the way, I got a message from an FB alias announcing ATS is Cointelpro, name of "Rick McLastname") but I am ATS and I am not, or am I, I don't even remember anymore....)

I am alot more weary of facebook then I am of ats.
I guess i must be cointelpro.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
yeah, rick mclastname attempted to add me as a friend on fb. haha. welcome back
im so impressed with this thread, 11 pages and going strong! good job boys

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
rick mclastname is here too, under a different name, no worries though, he's harmless...

Today my assignment is: use maps and ottawa traffic cam feeds to pinpoint which camera's would be most likely to be pointed at the sky near the "event" sighting. Then i will officially request that video. I don't think I'll find my shot though, I've already had a look at some.

Hopefully Veni will clear up that description of his sighting. If he saw the thing enter the atmosphere we should have a line of sight MUCH larger than what we're currently working with.

Any ideas on what else we could be doin?

keep diggin

ps
anybody know who ChrisNorth is, here?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I need some help please. This will be no easy task. And may prove pointless busy work, but I need a local to tell me which way these stupid traffic cams are facing and I think I could do that faster here than with city employees.

master list of cams, if you prefer or want to reload, or have a suggestion of what other cams I should request...
traffic.ottawa.ca...

but these three are my "top candidates"

Carling and Pinecrest
traffic.ottawa.ca...

Bayshore and Richmond
traffic.ottawa.ca...

Highway 417 and Pinecrest
traffic.ottawa.ca...

and here again is my favourite map of the incident area
www.ofnc.ca...

thanks for any assistance you can provide

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
here is the info you needed according to the map you supplied. will use that map to point out area of interest maybe later today.

Carling/pinecrest :north-east
Bayshore/richmond:north-west
417/pinecrest:north-west

i would check the 3 elementary shools on the Quebec side if i were you and maybe the city of Aylmer's traffic cams the elementary schools are:
-ecole Saint-medor
-ecole notre-dame
-ecole arc-en-ciel

good luck! keep me posted, i wonder if the north is the magnetic north on your map because it dont match mine?? maybe i got the magnetic north one.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by briantaylor

I took your birding map and added some arrows to show direction of the cameras from memory. The red ones are useless in my opinion but the black ones from left to right are:

Moodie & Roberston
traffic.ottawa.ca...

Holly Acres & Richmond
traffic.ottawa.ca...

Bayshore & Ricchmond
traffic.ottawa.ca...

The pink arrow is the direction from which I viewed the meteor.

Just to clarify. As I was looking at the stars at about a 45 degree angle from the horizon the streak came down straight to the ground. There were no turns or angles to the streak. Just a straight line like something dropped out of the sky. I included a image earlier in the thread.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by venividivici]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
thanks guys, I knew you'd come through
coupla questions:
1. can you link or post the map yer using accuro?
2. there are no feeds to any cams from Aylmer
3. schools' out, don't speak french well, long distance charges, maybe you could call the school district office and ask?

thanks for putting arrows on a map veni

now, Accuro, you say carling at pinecrest points (north) east and veni says it points, basically west. And your 417 pinecrest angles are opposite of each other too.

If Bayshore and Richmond cam is correct according to veni, it might be our best opt for a shot at something.

But we need some consensus here folks. I'm working with birdmaps with crooked compasses, heresay and speculation.

1. Can we agree that this thing landed around Brittania Point?
2. Can we agree that is where the search took place?
3. Can we agree on the time of the incident?

There are some skyward traffic angles for us to choose from, pick the one you think is the best.

I don't want to bother wading through beaurocracy for something we're guessing about, let's be sure.

i gotta go now, I'm in the middle of a big bike race!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Ok brian, i had to check again on my mapping of the cameras, and i must admit enven before reading your last post.
so i made another map using yours as a reference.

to check out the actual directions i used Google map (satellite and map view)
and alternating from the cam view tried to get the exact direction of cars and # of lanes.

notice the area the cops were searching on my map according to "drumsrfun" video and vantage point.

i will if i get a chance i will make a more accurate map with all the areas of interest.

legend
the painted zone(red-spray) on the upper corner of the map is the area searched by the search team.

here are the discription of the cameras by #:

#1:Carling-Pinecrest
direction: North-East
traffic.ottawa.ca...

#2:Bayshore-Richmond
direction: North-West
traffic.ottawa.ca...

#3:417-Pinecrest
direction: North-East
traffic.ottawa.ca...

and i do think #1 and #3 still might of caught something.

Will try to get in touch with the principals of my old elementary schools (st-medor,notre-dame and arc-en-ciel)to see if they have cams.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
approx time of crash according to the locals on the Quebec side is between 21:50 and 22:300 (9:50pm-10:30pm) choppers were heard around 1:00am

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
thanks accuro
let's just see if anybody else weighs in on which camera's to request, then I'll start the process of getting 1 and 3
those times are about what I would say too...

looking forward to news....

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here is another map with all 6 suggested cameras,
notice cam#2 and #6 are the same and chosen by "briantaylor"and"venividivici"

camera #4 is the one sticking out the bottom an was cut off in the download process it is actually approx 6km away from the pointer

waiting for your comments.
it was my first time working with maps online excuse me if it is not at par for A.T.S quality requirements,lol

New map with both "briantaylor"and"venividivici"cameras:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

i think cam:#5 holly acres & Richmond might be a good bet too on top of #1 and #3 it seems to be pointing the right direction.

and one last thing if you A.T.S. members decide to go investigate the Quebec side of the crash please take note that Deschene is infested with "POISON IVY" and you better make sure you know what it looks like before venturing in those bushes,
i do and i still came back with it

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
accuro informed me that a french radio station announced that a piece of metal has blocked some kind of pipe going to or from the water treatment plant.

I can't find any more info, but he'll be back soon to fill us in I'm sure
listen to your news tonight Ottawa

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Blockage was at the Keefer Street Regulator, if this is the story the radio station was referring to

www.ottawacitizen.com...

does that fit into your scope, accuro?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

yes that is it,but this article actually mentions the name of the sewer plant and its not the one near the crash event so we will have to discard it having anything to do with the crash event.

as much as it would of been interesting to find a piece of the object.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
what if what happened last week was a lost missile dropped by mistake disarmed and dismantled in mid air and controlled to crash in a designated area, in this case the river. what we saw was was part of the safety+ recovery crue maybe someone came long before to get their belongins and that is why no one found anything.

Here is a public safety notification that was sent out less than 24hrs before the crash of the 27th of july 2009 and make me think this could be a drill gone wrong and the case of 1971 could of been as well , but again why practice such dangerous drills over a populated area?

www.marketwire.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I found a video posting of somebody's documentation of the crash with pictures , very well done.

figured it might purk up this tread!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

thumbs up to the one who made this.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hello, this is my first post. Everyone knows what happened here. Dozens of witnesses said a bright light under intelligent control crashed. No airplanes, helicopters or satellites are missing. An object was found in the river but the search was called off at that point, how convenient. A pilot even reported it looked like the "pilot" in the object was trying to recover before he crashed. I believe this is our chance for disclosure, if we get enough awareness and pressure going. We have to make that realization in our minds and get beyond the self doubt, this can be done. We are not alone and never have been. We are being visited on a continual basis and they are not Gods, they make errors like us.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join