It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLE 09 in Florida: Military Drone or Dragonfly Captured on Video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I came across a YouTube member that has participated in a nationwide "Operation Ovewatch," which reports on unusual activity that is/may be related to the NLE 09 military exercises.

One YouTube member posted a video of a FEMA exercise in his neighborhood. He reported of FEMA agents mixing a strange-smelling formula and captured "silent airplanes" on video.

None of this struck me, until another individual pointed out that a military drone or dragonfly was captured on video at the 4:48 time mark. I Googled a few photos of dragonflys and they all seem to have very narrow bodies.

The "dragonfly/drone" captured on the YouTube video is quite broad at the base.

Anybody care to provide some input.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d293cf55ec8e8e5c.jpg[/atsimg]

CX

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Are you sure there were no kids playing with a RC dragonfly nearby?

I bought my kids one at xmas and they look very similar to that.

CX.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Are you sure there were no kids playing with a RC dragonfly nearby?

I bought my kids one at xmas and they look very similar to that.

CX.

Thanks for the response post CX.

The "dragonfly/drone" in the YouTube video seems to move very, very fast. I'm not familiar with the RC Dragonflys. Do they move as quickly?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Last night a friend and i spotted a "plane" hovering above our neighborhood. We believe this is part of NLE because just about everybody in our neighborhood is pretty much anti-government

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
One of the suckiest videos I've ever seen. Made me nauseous to watch it. Pick the camera up off the ground doofus.

It's two guys by the garage...seems to me if it were really FEMA, they would be wearing some protective clothing or something.

Was this guy up all the night before tweaking?

He keeps saying he sees something, but there's nothing there...You have to sit through 1 full minute and a half before he even gets the camera up off of the ground...

I thought I would go back and watch it again...saw something zoom by real quick, but this guy got sort of annoying...'silent plane, daytime UFO'...says that like three times...

crack kills.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hrmm.. We live in the 21st century... I would not be suprised if the technology existed to not only create and utilize a dragonfly drone, but given the state of nanotech and the speculated level of secret technology, why not a bottle-fly drone or even a flea drone. I would think dragonfly drones to be a slightly older technology and would be willing to speculate that maybe you saw a childs remote control toy. If "they" (some anonymous agency) were using some insect-type-drone I think you would never see it. Look for the literal fly on the wall. Think about it we can put a car on the moon, clone stuff, map the brain and DNA, build machines atom by atom and send a probe to Saturn. Don't you think we can make a fake bug with a camera? Who knows.. somehow we still can't seem to get water to the desert! Ciao 4 now, RDDS

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
One of the suckiest videos I've ever seen. Made me nauseous to watch it. Pick the camera up off the ground doofus.

It's two guys by the garage...seems to me if it were really FEMA, they would be wearing some protective clothing or something.

Was this guy up all the night before tweaking?

He keeps saying he sees something, but there's nothing there...You have to sit through 1 full minute and a half before he even gets the camera up off of the ground...

I thought I would go back and watch it again...saw something zoom by real quick, but this guy got sort of annoying...'silent plane, daytime UFO'...says that like three times...

crack kills.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by KSPigpen]

The video was tough to watch...I fast-forwarded through much of it, but did want to see the part about the dragonfly/drone.

It'd be cool if this guy really did come across a drone on his little cheap camera though.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
All right, put down the tin foil. I live in Lake County. A longnecked dragonfly hit my car the other night that was about six inches long, they are everywhere this time of year. I greatly suspect that man lives very close to me and the smell probably is a pesticide, we are all having serious problems this year with ants, roaches, mosquitoes and other insects due to heavy rainfall and flooding. Go near the lakes or any ballfields and you will be surrounded by dragonflies, which eat mosquito larvae, I have never seen any as big as they are this year. I tried to take a picture of one last weekend that had to be close to eght inches long. I saw a bumblebee last week that was about three inches long, maybe that was a drone too?!? No wait, I am sure a FEMA employee will jeopardize his own family's health by randomly dispersing a toxic agent into the air outside his home......god you people are dense! He may even be, gasp, an exterminator! You do know that FEMA associates have regular jobs? The former Volusia County director was a retired homicide investigator.

I suspect this was filmed by the North Lake Tea Party wackos, they are obsessed with the FEMA camp crap. Ask them about healthcare reform and the only cogent answers refer to "forced immunizations" and "FEMA camp" internments.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
How can you guys give any credibility to this crap?
Oh I know, keeping an open mind.
This guy is delusional. It's only a perfectly normal dragonfly. Not a ...FEMA drone. (Can't believe I just typed that)
This is a good reason why this community is being laugh at.

CX

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just watched the video again, actualy i take back what i said about it being a kids RC toy.

Definately looks more like a real dragonfly caught on camera, i'm just a little confused by the shape of it. The lumps on the side of it look very big for a dragonfly.

CX.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm posting here because I don't want to start a new thread on this topic unless advised to do so.
I got this from a good friend so I don't doubt that her uncle works where he works and he says this stuff is scary. Please tell me what you think because this has gone way beyond the bug bot and can easily fool you.
video.designworldonline.com...
They are called Micro Air Vehicles and these are being made for the military, or at least their demo ad points in that direction.
These things:
Take pics and video w/audio
24h/7 day/wk surveillance w/o having to recharge!
Various sizes for covert ops, breaking and entering, etc.
It can take out a target, aka, KILL.
Your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Yup you got to it before I did ;p
First picture on this link looks remarkable like the pic in the op
MAV

join