It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain to withdraw remaining forces from Iraq

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Actually what is even funnier is that all of the things the British have tried to rub off on us has failed...the whole World knows who is really behind this mess and they are making it so you cannot drag us down any further. By politely asking you to leave and go back to your Island.

The Chinese have not forgotten your role in the downfall of the Qing or your 100 years occupation of Hong Kong. The Russians have not forgotten your role in the destruction of the Romanov's and the establishment of the Soviet State; yes you'll even kill your children to accomplish political goals and I must admit such a thing is difficult to overcome, as that type of commitment to treachery is rare. The Indians haven't forgotten your role in the conquest of their land and setting yourselves up as their Emperors. and your behavior in Iran, in collaboration with Reza Pahlevi is being closely monitored; your behavior is going to have to change.

The list goes on and on...say what you must to feel better...but I assure you none of this has anything to do with the America and your attempt to make it appear that way has failed.

Again, this isn't about bringing something down that is already fallen. Its about ripping into your ego's a bit.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Is that why American troops, now to obtain the permission ofthe Iraqi Security forces before they enter certain areas in Iraq? Oh and if the Americans are so sucessful in Iraq, How come there is still bombing contunuing every day, oy yah Iraq is inbetter hands

Seems to me, the USA wil be told to get lost sooner or later too. So how are you going to cope with that one.. In other words your country willhave failed also.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I can't wait until they are out of there...and to the extent they we were over there to steal, yes it has failed. No I don't care...unlike Brits, the American way is not to reward, defend or make excuses for bad behavior. In this country if you've been out in the world whoring around, you'll get slammed and the people won't let up on you. Ask Bernard Madoff, Ask Rod Blagojevich, Eliot Spitzer, Lewis Libby...etc. etc. our prisons are packed to capacity because of a bunch of idiots that think the morals of our people are soft on crime. Our prisons' walls are strong.

While I do know that the Brits led this, they had many enthusiastic American co-conspirators; the Troops being pulled out of the cities is obviously someones attempt to leave open the possibility that the climate can change and the invasion can start all over again. But most likely the course the world is now on is irreversable and the Iraqi's refusal to even vote on an extension for British troops is evidence of that; and the reason I am so ecstatic. Some things can't be undone and that is one of them.

When it comes time for our troops to go, I'll be watching the news closely to see whose fortune gets ransacked, who goes to prison and who has to die for their crimes. Calling yourself an American will not save you from your fate. That is our way.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

When did I call myself American?

When would I ever call myself an American?

Lets see never. nough said I think.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I was responding to you but worded it in a way so that any American who has invested their fortune, reputation/career with some criminal scheme based on the British plot I outlined over the last few pages can see this and know that they too will soon have to pay the price. The article I posted is simply a sign of things to come.

Just wait and see which British companies are either looking for a business partner or buyer to cover them from the losses they'll will realize at the end of this month or simply collapse because the chances of success in Iraq are now Zero. What's the short interest like on British equity?

I remember when the former leader of South Korea jumped to his death...because of the things he's done...even though it's already begun to happen here in America just wait until those troops start getting on planes to come home. Then you'll see which fools fall and don't get back up.

They're probably people you know.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Thank you for the childish, self-righteous, subjective propaganda, it was a joy to read.

Since we were talking Iraq -- originally at least. It is interesting to note that Blair did not survive the onslaught of public opinion, whereas Bush in fact, did.

I'm unsure what you're ponit is. You mention that America is going to "eat Britain's lunch". Which I find humorous given the proceedings.

business.globaltimes.cn...

British energy giant BP and China's CNPC International Ltd were unveiled Tuesday as the first foreign firms in decades to win contracts to invest and develop in Iraq's war-battered energy sector. The companies succeeded in their bid for the giant Rumaila oil field in southern Iraq, which has known reserves of 17.7 billion barrels, the oil ministry announced.

I find the entire premise despicable, personally.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

You're an embarrassment not just to yourself, but to the other people who use this site.

Please stop.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

I heard that after all these years of war that the Brits now want to negotiate with the Taliban..... I think they are admitting that it is just too difficult to beat them in the mountains!!

I can't see this being the end of matters even if the Brits do pull out.... think what them Afghans & Iraqis will do..... they will regroup yet again and this war will kick off again..... there are probably loads over here in Britain ready to start blowing things up!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I was away for awhile...I was reading this story about a Texas mother who mutilated and cannabalized her 4 weeks old baby boy because the devil told her to.

Many of you couldn't understand it if I said that those events and the events unfolding in Iraq are related. Many of you don't have the mental flexibility to realize these occurences are connected.

My attacks aren't really focused on the British but the wicked, back stabbing, greedy, hedonists that endulge in human sacrifice and cannabalism for profit and power.

You show me how what that Woman in Texas did and What your Queen in London does everyday is different. They are the same and you think I have to be embarrassed by what I am saying?

This type of thing will keep happening in the world until people can admit that it is the same. I am sorry that this is just your way of life. Keep defending it.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
reply to post by TreX-UK

Isn't it humiliating when someone tells you, after spending so much money and lives that...we're finished with you now go take a hike?

Dang...I guess we'll have to find another way to bring the British down to earth so that they change their wicked ways.

Why the anti-British sentiment? Are you American? If so, you do know your country also had...ahem...'a hand' in the Iraq/Afghan wars.

While I certainly didn't approve of the invasion by the US & its allies, I can appreciate that the soldiers too didn't ask for it and are doing a job that neither you or I are currently doing.

So maybe cut them (read: all) some slack.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

You show me how what that Woman in Texas did and What your Queen in London does everyday is different. They are the same and you think I have to be embarrassed by what I am saying?

Well....I can't remember the last time the Queen decapitated children and then ate them proclaiming that the Devil told her to do it....I mean, maybe there was an incident of it's kind, you know, where Elizabeth has gone off her rocker and demanded her minions to snatch Vagrant youths off the streets of London while screaming "BRAINS! BRAINS! I eat BRAINS!" at the top of her lungs, but I can't seem to recall any event of that nature.

Who knows what the Queen gets up to eh? Nod, Nod, wink, wink.

Seriously, your thread and your obvious trolling hovers between extremely amusing in a bizarre way and extremely offensive and extremely stupid.

Don't feed the trolls, people.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Regensturm]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Kurokage

I wouldn't be so negative about the topic if it weren't for the FACT that the British tried to set us up to be destroyed out there in that desert.

That's an odd FACT. The only reason the British ended up in Iraq was because Tony Blair was so eager to ride George Bush's coat tails.

For what it's worth, at least 750,000 British citizens marched through London in protest at Britain being dragged into that war behind America.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Motorhead]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The Chinese have not forgotten your role in the downfall of the Qing or your 100 years occupation of Hong Kong.

I remember when the former leader of South Korea jumped to his death...because of the things he's done.

Seems my earlier guess was correct.

Strange, of all the ethnic groups in the world hostile to the British, Asians are usually low on the list of protagonists. The residents of Hong Kong loved the British, so I can now narrow my guess down to ethnic Chinese.

Still can't figure out why though

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I can't believe this guy is still going. Now the Queen is a child eater?? Whats wrong, were you kicked out of the UK as an illegal immigrant or something??
You say the British set you up in the desert, can you please explain this!! No offence to the Americans here but we lost more men to American friendly fire than they did with the British.
The British were dragged into this war by a prime minister so far up Bushes backside it took tongs and lubricant to get him out!! How were the British the orchestrators of the war when it was the US goverment helping and funding Saddam to defeat Iran, when that didn't work then came the lie of WMD's, and if they did find WMDs it would of been your goverment that funded them.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f067dc375ea.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 29/7/09 by Sed Non Credo]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I encountered a woman once...I'll call her Lady Lashley. In collaboration with two male assistants, she targeted me to be killed. I somehow detected the plot as it unfolded and avoided the situation.

This gentleman then later mentions the following...

reply to post by woodwardjnr

When your nation is targeted to be overthrown...the men of the nation inevitably encounter women from the aggresive state; sent by their Priest/Pimp/King.

The support of this comes from the Bible. It is fundamental war tactic and component of the sacred strategic technique. In the late 80s and early 90s these women of the temple came upon American men all over the country and
married them.
The one that came to me was the Lady Lashley
as I mentioned in an earlier post; it was symbolized in the wider world as the Oslo Accord.

Summary; This guy clearly married a British woman, she disliked his quirky and unique sense of humour and soon filed for divorce. Now he has gone into the downward spiral, as we see right before his eyes here, and since then hates everything British, in particular 'our' lady folk.

Bruv, find proof and hide your grievances slightly better. I say again, you are making yourself look very silly unfortunately.

Acting like this, no wonder she tried "changing"-your-"ways" and soon divorced you. Wise up a bit man, learn and adapt.

[edit on 29/7/09 by Sed Non Credo]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sed Non Credo

Have any of you ever heard of a Secret Combination...I uncovered one and dismantled it...at least to the extent that I was a target of it. Lashley didn't divorce me, I divorced her. Oddly enough Saddam Hussein was hung from his neck the very next day.

I know that none of you can admit it if you knew and most don't even know what they could admit to. I guess most are better off that way.

Since my racial/ethnic classification is so important to understanding my distaste for British policies toward America...I am a Scyth.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This has to be the best thread on ATS in a very long time! Back in the day I was used to very detailed threads with a lot of evidence and all that stuff, something well beyond me.... but now ive been reduced to reading threads such as " If you are an alien, post here!!! " ... and all that nonsense...

What I have to say to this guy is, you have kept me, a British person, very entertained over 2 days. Ive read your thread before I went to work in the morning, ive read it when i got home. Total Joy!

The one problem I have is... if you think we Brits are in such control over the USA... arent you scared that we are going to be marching down your street in a few hours and hauling you off to be hung drawn and quartered?

Little edit here - IDK88 , as I usually do with people in find very interesting on these forums ive sent you details in a U2U so we can have a better conversation!

[edit on 31/7/09 by dawa]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dawa

Marching down the street to have me hung, drawn and quartered...I believe such an event would occur during "Murder Night" or the hour of darkness...when the lights go out and the nasty business is taken care of.

On November 6, 2005 they, along with allies such Reza Pahlevi, attempted just this, fortunately for me I acted decisively to prevent this from happening to me and again in April 2006 when those millions of Mexicans and other assorted illegal immigrants were marching through major cities all across America, demanding their rights or some nonsense; that was the Gog/Magog hoards I supppose. They turned out to not be nearly as destructive as I'd read about.

If they could get their hands on us what they'd do is pretty much beyond description. I figure why should I concern myself with that...as they were going to use my blood as ink and my skin as a hard cover for their sacred holy book anyway. I think they even found one of those lying in the streets of London back in 2006.

The Brits don't control America, but for over 30 years they acted as a type of Regent, the Hand that Rocks the Cradle, rules the world; when the Regency came to an end they didn't want to give up control. Apparently they'd already began spending money that wasn't theirs and they certainly don't want to pay it back.

That the American was brought by the British, with the support of the Spanish to Iraq to be destroyed is so obvious that writing about it seems unnecessary. In 2002 ,while traveling through New Orleans (A British/Islamic/American city), I encountered this fat cock-roach named Joe...Joe was a Nation of Islam type Muslim. He was explaining to me, very confidently, that his Prophet, the Honorable Elijah Muhammed, said that one day the British will lead the Americans off to fight in the Middle East...they'll leave in the thousands, but will return in the tens. I then asked Joe...Do you know how hard it is to Kill a King? A natural born King.

Joe, didn't know and apparently no one else knows either; but everyone will learn.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join