It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain to withdraw remaining forces from Iraq

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CRB86
reply to post by IDK88

That is, without doubt, the most bizarre, paranoid, mis-informed, innacurate rant i have ever had the privillege of reading.

Please keep it up!

Haha, so glad you mentioned paranoia in your post as well. Oddly enough just happened to be included in my closing line as well.

How quality is this thread!?

Lol I love this place.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

The Britts did their job now it's time to go home.
How is that a failure?

[edit on 28-7-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I am sorry but I don't get into the proof game...I won't find any, any that would be useful to any of you. I'll provide you with this.

I encountered a woman once...I'll call her Lady Lashley. In collaboration with two male assistants, she targeted me to be killed. I somehow detected the plot as it unfolded and avoided the situation.

There is much about how wars are fought that many of you won't accept, but I could walk you through the events that have brought us to where we are today.

Let me ask you this Brits...What happened to your Kings? Did they die young or in the company of women of loose morals? Or do you even know what happened to your Kingdom which is run by a Princess.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
I am sorry but I don't get into the proof game...I won't find any, any that would be useful to any of you. I'll provide you with this.

I encountered a woman once...I'll call her Lady Lashley. In collaboration with two male assistants, she targeted me to be killed. I somehow detected the plot as it unfolded and avoided the situation.

There is much about how wars are fought that many of you won't accept, but I could walk you through the events that have brought us to where we are today.

Let me ask you this Brits...What happened to your Kings? Did they die young or in the company of women of loose morals? Or do you even know what happened to your Kingdom which is run by a Princess.

So your just gonna get cryptic on us now, as your revealing a new history of Britain here. I am interested with your run in with Lady Lashley. What did you do to nearly get bumped off.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
I don't have any evidence to support this

Thats all I needed to read.
Dont feed the Trolls

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a85a6ec93c9.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 28-7-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

I have to ask. Are you feeling unwell?

Or let me put it another way......are you insane?

The UK is leaving Iraq. How can that be seen as bad?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
They should withdraw from Afghanistan and with draw their money from a sharia bank in London, you know it makes sense. Then they should go to a Sharia court for fighting against Muslims as its a crime.

I know it's not funny but what they are fighting for in that country for the freedom of the people is slowing becoming pointless if Islamic law is taking small pockets of British society while the government does nothing about it, the war for the British is pointless it seems, it counts for nothing.

Not much I can do, will just sit and watch.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Lady Lashley. Haha. Is she any relation to Bobby? You are a funny guy. I like it. All our kings? How far back are we going? Henry VIII? Henry II? King Harold? Alfred The Great? King Cnut? (That's not a mis-spelling!) Yes they all died. That's what people do, isn't it. Let me see, the last one abdicated so he could marry an American woman. Irrelevent, yes, but then so is absolutely everything you've said.

I await your future threads;

Fish & Chips - imperialist poison DO NOT TOUCH

or how about

Cricket - a covert British plot to re-take the world, one bat at a time.

or maybe even

DRINKING TEA SUPPORTS BRITISH GLOBAL EMPIRICISM! BOYCOTT NOW!

Eagerly awaited, dear friend.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

When your nation is targeted to be overthrown...the men of the nation inevitably encounter women from the aggresive state; sent by their Priest/Pimp/King.

The support of this comes from the Bible. It is fundamental war tactic and component of the sacred strategic technique. In the late 80s and early 90s these women of the temple came upon American men all over the country and married them. The one that came to me was the Lady Lashley as I mentioned in an earlier post; it was symbolized in the wider world as the Oslo Accord.

After turning the man from his way of life and what he knows the woman tries to turn him toward her goals.

The woman sometimes comes with a problem that she needs your help to resolve...but the person she alleges to be her oppressor is really her ally. But they play it cool.

Saddam told Dan Rather something along the lines of Men talk over their issues and this invasion sounds like the work of a woman. Saddam knew the game...that's why he was King of Babylon...and he was in on it the whole time; probably working closely with his old friend Elizabeth.

There must have been some beef between the two, as she killed his sons, but she was willing to let him keep his life if he did what he was told.

On to 2005...Bush's second term had just begun and a new Pope was in Rome...Katrina wiping out New Orleans was the sign...and the betrayal was in play.

This is were it gets messy because the plan failed. In November 2005 while Charles was visiting the White House, the plan was launch but it was brushed aside with little effort. The thing is I am alleging an event that failed and each subsequent attempt at success has failed.

Anyway...You guys remember November 2005...that's when John Murtha was screaming out loud on the floor of the House about getting the troops out of Iraq, Zawahiri was screaming that militant Islam faces destruction send more troops, Ariel Sharon's Government collapsed and he had a stroke and Canada's government collapsed. This was also the month and year that the REAL war on Terror began.

After Hussein was executed in December 2006, Britain's popular newspaper annouces that the UK is threatened by an unprecendented threat...Existential I believe. Also a serial killer was loose on the streets of English cities...murdering prostitutes.

It has all been down hill from there...up to and including the collapse of the global financial sector and there is no hope whatsoever of 1. The British ever recovering what has been lost. 2. Of convincing me that the British are a true friend and ally of America, nothing in Reality supports such a notion.

The British still occupy many places which they or their agents have stolen through time in this country...including the City of Chicago and Lake Forest, Illinois.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Its not bad, its great for the Iraqi's and American's. But I know they really wanted to stay and are quite disappointed. So I decided to post the article and rub it in.

I like it when people come here are try to convince me that what was decided today can be viewed as a British victory.

Is it a British custom to never admit defeat? I think so...I saw pictures of London after German bombings in WWII...and you guys actually tried to convince yourselves that everythings cool.

Spin Masters indeed!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CRB86

I was refering to the recent Kings, in 1952, the ones right before the British male died and was replaced by a Greek prince. I suppose if your cool with that guy crapping in your desceased Fathers stool, who am I to say much about it?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Elizabeth has minimal power, Prince Phillip has even less. Hence he is called Prince Philip, not King Phillip.

I don't quite understand the part about my father. He's not my father. He's not even symbolically my father. He's a royal and an anachronistic irrelevence at that.

What part do Queen Elizabeth I and then Queen Victoria play in your bizarre version of British history. The last time i checked they weren't men. I don't even know what point it is you're trying to make, to be honest.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment of this fascinating saga.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Who helped Al Queda to attack the World Trade Centres/ Let me answer the US Government.

Who helped The Taliban make Afghanistan what it was before, nato interveaned. Answer The US Government.

Your government has its mits invovled with half of the worlds conflicts. So dont criticise my country before looking at your own.

Oh your going to bring us down?

If you think your hard enough, come and try!

American Ignornce at its best.

Next time you have a major terroist attack in the US, do not expect support from the UK. You will not get it.

You know something what, you posted n your opening of this thread and the rest of your comments makes you worse than those who flew those planes into the world trade centres. You disrespect all those soldiers killed during the Iraq war. One word Scum!

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I know that we are actively discouraged from making ad hominem remarks.

But seriously, this guy comes off as disturbed.

From the writing style he sounds like an Asian emigree to the United States, who has developed an acute anti-British phobia.

While having an aversion to all things British is not exactly a defining factor for being schizoid, the rest is (feeling of being watched, persecution, belief in huge conspiracies that involve you etc).

Seriously IDK88, get some help, this is not the place that will help you find a way out of that dark place you have found.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Now, now Laura, no need to be so aggressive. As the masters of the world, i think it is only right that we hear what this interesting individual has to say. Afterall, if he's going to bring us down, it'd be nice to know how he plans to do it.

And besides, if you're mean to him he might not finish the story of Lady Lashley and the Royal murderers. It'd be a shame to miss out on that!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CRB86

Why is telling somone some home truths being mean or agressive?

Since he has tried to tell us some home truths, is he not being agressive and mean also?

He should put his money where his mouth is. He wants to bring us down. Bring it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Didn't you know that the US Government apparatus was infiltrated in the early 70s and wasn't liberated until November 2005.

Yes, that is right. The British, The Baathists, the Soviets, The Persian Shah many others were in on the whole thing and had been acting in the capacity of Regent for over thirty years. Specifically, it was the British that took the hands on job of managing America during this time.

Richard Nixon's fall and Gerald Fords unelected ascension to the White House was orchestrated to show contempt for our democratic style political system. They wanted to descecrate it and show that they could put someone into the White House. It also serves as a historical marker of America's near total collapse; but we didn't fall completely...did we? Apparently, a new America put Obama in the White House to show contempt for all you who benefited from that THING you unleashed here in the 70s and 80s, which can only be described as Hell on Earth.

So all of that crap that you're trying to put at my door with regards to Iraq and Afghanistan etc....yeah that's all you too...but this truth will be made crystal clear to you over the next few years and decades.

America no more has to act against Britain...As I would have to act against the drunk/drug addicted guy who lives across the street from me. You already dead.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Listen, the guy is plainly disturbed, take a deep breath and don't be so easily provoked.

Plus - saying things like "come on if you think you're hard enough" may fly well on the terraces at Anfield, but it hardly constitutes reasoned discourse between intelligent adults.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

You should become a comedian, do you know that. I have never laughed so much at someone in allmylife.

Hmms sure Im sure it as the British who orderd the US to nuke Japan near the end of WWII, I suppose it was the british is order US Troops to rape innocent womenand children during Vietnamm. OH that is the Britsh's faults.

Look at your own history and the druggies in your own culture inthe US before you criticise ours...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

This is great. Got any more? Every post is a learning experience.

Come on Laura, lighten up, no-one likes in Keyboard warrior. This guy is obviously a nutter. Even Retseh isn't joining in with him, and his favourite sport is Brit-Bashing!

Indulge him i say. Who knows, he might be right!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join