It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd line ... long time LURKER on ATS ... First Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Friedrich Gustav Emil Martin Niemöller 1892 - 1984
en.wikiquote.org...

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

In 1974 I met a much older mentor and friend who had been in WWII. He woke me up to the fact that America was under siege from enemies both within and without the government. My question of him was how will you know when it is time to “speak out” and stop this rape of America? His response was, “you’ll know when it is time”.

It is TIME! In fact it has been time for at least 10 years or more. If the political, historical, and economic events of the past 96 years had occurred in the time of the post Revolutionary War, each of the “perpetrators” would have been forthwith invited to their very own “Necktie Party”.

I am not going to take the H1N1 vaccine. I’m not going to a REX-88 Camp. I am not going to “volunteer” for euthanasia under Obama Care. Unlike Martin Niemöller, when the two, three and four letter Alphabet Soup NAZI’s come for me, I will not go quietly into the night!

In the late 1890’s into the early 20th Century, the “bad guys” couldn’t out run the telegraph. Now, the TRAITORS are going to have to figure out how to out run the Internet. If the PTB turn the Internet off everyone will know instantly, We still have a Constitution. It is a little beat up around the edges. If We The People want to keep, it we are going to have to fight for it. Freedom ain’t FREE!

2nd line ... long time LURKER on ATS ... First Post

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hallo,

I must say well said. I agree that more and more folks must open their eyes and mouths and stand up, get angry and channel the energy towards resisting the sway of the tyrants. I hope we have hindsight before its too late. Many older folks that lived through the tyranny in the 30' and 40's are leaving us now and I hope the younger generation is not doomed to repeat history. But the folks that would be our oppressors are also wiser and more technologically prepared. Time will tell, I don't think it is yet too late.. RDDS

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Nice to meet you.

Welcome to ATS.

It has been and still is preparation time for whatever action becomes necessary to save our country.

There will be a revolution in our great country. The question is if it will be a political revolution at the voting polls or a forced bloody revolution of the people for the people.

You will not see an announcement as to what and when this will happen.

There are two groups of PTB. Sort of like good power and bad power.

There always has and are still many more on the Good powers that be. side.

We will overcome and take back our country.

And yes, you will know without a doubt when it is time to act.

Preparation of our minds and those of our friends and family is most important. It isn't going to be a picnic but will be rewarding.

Things to work on are courage, physical and mental health, purpose and perseverance.

There is hope.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I don't mean this sarcastically, and I am genouinely curious but what exactly does "taking our country back mean?". Perhaps I am too cynical in my belief that our opressors are the people, and that ultimately any kind of revolution would be fought not against a higher elite, but door to door. A clash of ideals and opinions.

Now agreeably, the trend is disturbing. Inane Nationalism (again, my opinion), the threat of hyperinflation, corruption e.t.c

My questions are, what is it that needs changing? Do we revert to the gold standard? A barter economy? Do we wipe the state clean completely? I will undoubtedly be called a sheep, but I need to make some kind of personal sense on this.

A revolution would favor the strong. It always has. And from the ashes of regrowth many pristine systems have been rebuilt. But many, also, built with the same violence they were brought about by. Anyway, I ramble.

I enjoyed the quote. I believe it is important to take a stand on one's issues, and it seems you are willing to do so. But there are other perspectives:

It is utterly useless to try to change the outer world, for it is but a reflection of inner causes. The true seeker seeks to change himself. -Vernon Howard

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I really hope that we don't have to turn violent but if it comes down to it then revolutionists will.

new topics

top topics

join