It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The formation is laid pretty neat.The crop is very flattened, even in areas unaffected by foot traffic.
Crop damage, possibly caused by previous visitors. Stems bent just above ground level, mainly before the first node. In the 'arm', after the one just off tram-line facing the hill,, the flattened circle, within an outlined circle, has a narrow 'basket weave' throughout, whilst the other circles in same position are flowing towards the centre There is an interesting effect with the crop lay, in the ovals at the end of each off-shoot. Again a neat formation enhanced by the unique location.
Those lunar series glyphs on Mayan monuments are essentially dates in a lunar calendar. In addition to giving age of the Moon in days past new, each calendar specifies the current lunar month, and tells whether it is 29 or 30 days long” (see lunardate).
The triangle pointing upwards refers to the male energy, the yang energy from heaven. The triangle pointing downwards refers to the female energy, springing from Earth. The circle contains 12 elements. This number has a close relationship with the circle. This for example refers to the equilibration of the opposing forces of the 12 signs of the zodiac. The formation depicts a perfect equilibration of the male and the female in connection with the origin.
However this formation has deeper levels. First of all it’s important to note that today (24th July) is the last day of the thirteenth and last month of the so called 13-moon-calendar: a calendar that has been based upon the Maya-calendars. The circle of this formation seems to symbolize this completion. However it seems to be very questionable if the crop circle makers want to refer to this as the 13-moon-calendar has 13 months, meanwhile the formation has been based upon the numbers 12 and 24. On the other hand we find Maya-symbols in the formation (!):
“A Lunar Series was drawn just after the Long Count and Tzolk'in on some Mayan monuments. Using lunar months of either 29 or 30 days, the Mayans marked lunar cycles as the time between two successive new Moons” (see mayan-calendar).
What do this symbols mean and where do they refer to? The holy tree of life (symbolized by a T) is a Maya-symbol that refers to the fact that the principle of creation by human beings has been based upon the connection between heaven and Earth. That’s very similar to a tree, that is rooted in the Earth meanwhile the leaves of the crown have been directed towards heaven. This principle of the connection of polarities is also the fundamental basics of the circle and the 12 equilibrating forces, the male and the female, of the formation.
Apart from that we find symbols that relate to the principle of creation known by the Maya as the Tzolkin. This is another principle of creation as the principle that just has been described, which has been based upon the number 12. The Tzolkin in contrast is a so called 13:20 coded cycle of creation, which generally results in a cycle of 13 x 20 = 260 days. Although the classical Maya only knew one cycle of creation, nowadays there are 3. These additional 2 cycles of creation have been introduced by higher intelligences in the years 1036 and 1040 as a counterbalance to the classical Tzolkin, but didn’t harmonize with the classical Tzolkin until the year 2008. The 3 counts are the cycles of creation of the male (classical), the female (the so called “Dreamspell” count, revealed by the Maya-researcher José Argüelles) and the child or the creative cycle that connects us with our true origin and connects the male with the female. This last count is unknown to Maya-researchers (!!) and I called this cycle the “Cosmic Count”.
Since the year 2008, these 3 counts are in a perfect balance (see formation www.cropcircleconnector.com... !). As the formation clearly is related to the circle, it makes sense to believe that the signs refer to the Cosmic Count (although unknown to Maya-researchers). The faces look very much like the Solar Seal “Ahau” or the “yellow sun”. The Maya use a counting system in which a dot represents 1 and a bar represents 5. So the double “bar” above the yellow sun (Ahau) represents 10, which results in “10 Ahau”. Ahau with a single dot represents “1 Ahau”. However it requires little imagination also to distinguish “6 Ahau”: the bar near the dot can even be found in 2 ways, as a single bar, or a bar as part of the circle. What does this mean??
In the first place should be noted that 2 days later, the 26th July is “New Year” regarding the 13-moon-calendar (the 25th is a day out of time) and this date has a signature of 6 Ahau (Cosmic Count)! In this respect should be noted that also the true end-date of the Mayan Long Count, this is the 1st of June 2012 (see www.33mm.eu/en/end_of_time ), has the same signature: the period in between exactly equals 4 Tzolkin-cycles or 3 ecliptic years. This is important as this means that “New Year” 2009 marks the start of a cycle that leads mankind to its true origin. The “6 Ahau” fits with the start and completion of this cycle, as it means the restore of balance, leading to enlightenment.
The next question is what the signature of 10 Ahau means? The first date that has as signature of 10 Ahau according to the Cosmic Count is the second of January 2010. However as the formation has been created 2 days before the 6 Ahau-date, it makes sense to believe we have to count 2 days back. This is the last day of the Gregorian calendar year, and the Solar Seals of this day are the same as the Solar Seals of the day of the formation. Could the fact that the formation has been created on the end of the 13-moon-year and at the same time refers to the end of the Gregorian year refer to an end and replacement of the Gregorian calendar?! I’m sure it does and this is the reason why this formation has been divided into 12 segments.
As I already pointed out, there are 2 principles of creation. The 13-moon-calendar has been based upon the 13 Tones of Creation. This calendar will continue to exist in new age in a revised form. However the 13-moon-calendar isn’t a seasonal calendar. A seasonal calendar is a creative cycle that has been based upon the equilibrating forces of the 4 seasons: this is what this formation depicts. One seasons lasts for about 90 days. This means that this calendar always has a multiple of 3 x 4 is 12 months (and not 13). I got all the information about the seasonal calendar of new age and just was wondering when the crop circle makers would “reveal” this! First the headlines of this calendar:
- One cycle consists of 2 years or 24 months of 30 days or 24 x 30 = 720 days. The month has been based upon the lunar month (about 29.53 days). This can be considered as a “static” or “male” cycle: the lunar phase at the end of the month is the same as at the beginning of the month. This cycle starts 8 days after the actual beginning of the calendar-year.
- Underneath exists a dynamic or “female” cycle of creation, based upon the 13 Tones of Creation. This has been based upon the 4 lunar phases. Within a period of 8 days (not 7!!), the lunar phase comes in the next state and “crosses” the lunar phase of the beginning of this period. 13 x 8 days equal 104 days and on the 104th day the lunar phase is opposite to the lunar phase of the beginning of this period. These opposite forces are the creative power underneath this time-wave. 2 years consist of 7 time-waves or 7 x 104 = 728 days.
- There are 2 days left, which are days “out of time”.
- Every 2 cycles (4 years) an extra leap day (day out of time) is added at the end of the year, to keep synchronized with the seasonal year. An exception is made for every period of 64 cycles (128 years): then no leap day is added.
- The 2 years-cycle resonates with the rotation-period of Venus (243 days): 3 rotations of Venus precisely equal 2 years.
- The first “female” cycle starts, around midwinter on the 24th December 2012, the “male” cycle 8 days later: the first of January 2013.
The 24 months can be found in the 24 faces of this formation. Note that the starting date (24/12/’12) actually also can be found in the formation: there are 24 faces, 12 dots and 12 symbols in the central circle. Note that in the formation also the signature “1 Ahau” can be recognized (Ahau with 1 dot). During the classical periods of the Maya (expressed in the Maya-codex) 1 Ahau had a close relationship with Venus. Note also that the formation clearly expresses the perfect equilibration between the male and the female, from which love arise. This also has a close relationship with Venus. In this respect also the completion of the first “Tun” (cosmic year of 360 days) of new age turns out to have a special meaning. This date, the 27th May 2013 (a date which actually doesn’t exist!), is also an “Ahau-date” and on this date Venus is on exactly the same position in the zodiac as on the date of the formation! This date falls 1401 days after New Year 2009 (26th July) and this period turns out to correspond exactly with 1401 / 116.75 = 12 Venusian solar days! Two months later is the 26th July 2013, precise 4 years after “New Year” 2009. This is a 10 Ahau-date in correspondence with the formation!
The “female” cycle hasn’t been depicted in the formation. However it’s very notable that 12 x 104 days (12 time-waves with regard to the new calendar) after this formation falls on the 23 December 2012, just one day before the actual start of the first time-wave!! Note that also the numerological value of the date of creation of the formation perfectly fits: the day-number equals 24 while also the sum of ciphers of 24/7/2009 equals 24!
When does the Gregorian calendar end? This will be on the 16th February 2013. In accordance with this formation this is a 6 Ahau-date (!): the formation has been created almost precise 5 Tzolkin-cycles before the end of the Gregorian calendar! The most important reasons that the Gregorian calendar ends on this date in 2013 are the following:
- In many ways, the start of the Gregorian calendar can also be considered as the 1st March. Note that even the Latin names of the months reveal this (Septem = 7, Octo = 8, Novem = 9, Decem = 10). Leap days are normally added at the end of the year. From this viewpoint this is February. The 1st March 2012 is the start of a time-wave of 13 so called draconic months until the end-date of the Gregorian calendar. This is the lunar cycle referring the lunar nodes: the points where the moon crosses the ecliptic and eclipses can take place. The time-wave starts and ends with a conjunction of the moon with the south node. Precise 3 draconic months after the beginning of this cycle, on the 20th May, the important eclipse in conjunction with the Pleiades takes place. The time-wave of 13 draconic months coincide with precisely 12 lunar months.
- The 16th February 2013 is the 260th day of new age and completes the first cycle of creation (13 x 20 days) of new age.
- It’s a Saturday: the end of the (work-)week
- This day is the 7th day of Tone 7 of the time-wave that started on the 24th December 2012. Tone 7 started on the 10th February with new moon and ends the day after the 16th with half moon (sun and moon form a cross), which symbolizes the end.