It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange stuff Swine Flu UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Interesting stuff going on in the UK because of the apparent mild swine flu.
First they rush the vaccine through the safety tests

Plans to fast-track the swine flu vaccine have been attacked by the World Health Organisation.

The Department of Health plans to make the vaccine available at least two months earlier than in America after limited safety tests.

More than 132million doses have been ordered with the first batch due to arrive next month.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Then the Goverment starts to stockpile body bags

"UK stockpiles body bags for worst case scenario"

"BODY bags are being stockpiled by British authorities to cope with swine flu deaths which could claim 65,000 lives in the UK in the worst-case scenario.

Inflatable refrigerated mortuaries that can be erected within minutes have also been ordered.

Foxhaven (UK) Ltd, which makes body bags, said one of its factories in Asia had been forced to clear its production lines to meet demand".

Then a city council decides to open up underground catacombs to store swine flu bodies

"LONDON — A city council said Saturday it was considering using underground burial chambers, currently a tourist attraction, to store the corpses of swine flu victims if the pandemic worsens.

Exeter City Council said the empty 19th-century catacombs could become an emergency mortuary."

www.google.com...

And im sure some of you remember a coupe of months ago i told you about what my dad told me about using the furnaces.

Im starting to believe the goverment know much more about this flu, you dont go around stockpiling body bags for the seasonal flu.

Im not trying to fear monger, im just putting across what i think is very fishy activity.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It's called emergency planning. Since the late 1940's we've had civil servants & council employees working away & planning for the worst. Only very rarely are their plans put into effect ; the last time I can remember such a time was during the fuel strike some years ago, when priority users still managed to obtain petrol from nominated garages. That was a variation on the wartime plans.

They do have to plan for mass casualty events. Early WW3 plans envisaged the dead being collected and burned on huge pyres in public parks etc. Later plans had no such optimism ... the dead would simply remain buried in the ruins, along with trapped survivors. There wouldn't be anyone available to dig them out.

Assuming half the population contract swine flu (30 million) and of them 0.5 % die that's and extra 150,000 corpses to dispose of on top of those already destined to meet their maker. And that's a lot of bodies to dispose of over a relatively short period of time.

I think it's just prudent planning, tbh.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The scare tactics are also in effect in Northern Ireland as an example things like this on the radio constantly.

Belfa st Telegraph

Me personally the effect it is having is to make me laugh at the propaganda the thing is though most people eat it up. To me the whole vaccine thing is very suspicious and as far as I'm concerned completely pointless and the more propganda they put out for a virus with such a low fatality rate the more suspicious I am of what is in it.

I was actually thinking of purposefully getting infected myself as an excuse to not have to take the vaccine I'm a lot happier with that risk which I guess says it all.

I know the real fear behind it is if it mutates it could be a lot more deadly but in that case what makes them think the vaccines will do anything anyway.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

Yeh i guess your right.
Its just i have never lived through a pandemic so its all new to me.

I just wonder why everyone says its all mild and ok then this comes on the news.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Haydn_17]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Please read more about the vaccine...

The flu is mild , and there is no need for vaccines...

Do NOT take my word on it , but for gods sake, read about it..

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Some years ago, perhaps 2000 or 2001, I worked for the old Dept of Social Security.

The 1st week of January we were inundated by relatives coming in to report deaths. It was absolute bedlam, in one day I think I carried out eleven or twelve "bereavement interviews". My four colleagues had the same hard time of it. It was because of a local outbreak of flu which happened over the Christmas & New Year holidays. We had to award grants to most to help pay for the funerals, but we had to delay our payments because the one local crematorium simply couldn't cope with demand. And for some poor families they had to wait up to 3 weeks before the funeral could take place.

Caused a bit of a local scandal, that did. The local councils built another two crematoria to help cope with "peak demand".

And that was just ordinary flu picking off the elderly. Heaven alone knows how bad this outbreak will be *touch wood*

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by Ulala

Yeh i guess your right.
Its just i have never lived through a pandemic so its all new to me.

I just wonder why everyone says its all mild and ok then this comes on the news.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Haydn_17]

Thats because TPTB want you to believe the hype and hysteriaabout swine flu and push your way to the front of the queue for the 'vaccine' , they want to believe that the 'vaccine' is safe and that its made for the health of the pubic, but you may want to do some research onto what is actually in the needle before rushing to your local doctors with your sleeve rolled up.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The flu is quite serious, I am recovering from it now.

IMHO, Mexico was hyped in order for the population to not think Swine Flu was serious - when it died down. Going on the potential infection, possible 3 billion (according to WHO) and the current fatality rate;

21,000,000 is the WHO projected deaths. Normal flu is 500,000 a year.

As ATS members posted for the last month, true infection and deaths are not being reported.

...when the event is over, we'll await the power grab the United Nations will demand.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The Flu Appears mild to us due to the Medical Expertise we now possess as a Spices .....

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

I remember that flu but I thought it was 99 or 2000 perhaps 01. Anyway, I have never had the flu in my life if you can believe that and everyone around me including my husband came down with it and was dog sick. I had never seen so many people around me with the flu. Then about a month after they got it, I got it and I just wanted to die. I don't know why it took me so long to get it after everyone but as I said it was my first flu. I could see where it killed alot of elderly that year. That thing was rough. Gives pause to this H1N1 going around.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Personally I wouldn't believe anything the Daily Mail says. Including the date on the front page.

top topics

join