It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Grey Aliens may not actually be Aliens at all.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by Mr Green

That is a crock, not all of anything is good. IMO
This is a dualistic universe.

I know Cindy , and I understand how difficult this is to take in. It is something that has slowly come to me over years of ET research/contact.

Yes our Universe is dualistic but only because the Source/creator decided to make it that way. It did that in order to experience itself through the manifestation of form. All that was created was from one and that one was the light/ all that is and nothing about the one is bad. The Source had to create duality in order to experience what it is not, this is the only way it could experience itself through form. It knew it was all that there is and could learn nothing more about itself, so it created duality (that what it is not) to experience itself . It is experiencing itself NOW through you, me, the aliens, everything and that is why ALL form created at source is good.

Im reading Conversations with God by ND Walsch and I would put it in the same brilliant catagory as The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. It was recommended by an ATS member and I did think its sounded too new age. Its not however at all and Im so glad I followed my instinct and started reading it. Both of these books have opened my eyes to how things are if we cast aside all that we have been told is true. Both books are spiritual books , there is nothing religious about either of them. The quote below is from Conversations with God.

If I do not
go within
I
go without

This is saying what we all need to do. Look within and not outside ourself for answers. I know you do look within. Most of us go without our whole life, yet we do not need to, all we need to do is look within. As long as we continue to look without we will be sold this "them" and "us", the "good" and the "bad". All aliens are good just as ALL men are good AT SOURCE. This is what I wished to get over in the other post. that everything is good at source prior to duality. All the stuff inbetwen is man made/ situation driven due to us/entities loosing touch with the source. The more we are sold this them and us, the more it becomes a reality.

I believe Reptiles/Greys are bad because that is what I have been told. (TOLD by others, this is looking outside of myself.) This is then backed up by astral entities and man made/NWO creations that are sent to me and many others. Nanobio machines/ lower astral fields are accessed through electro magnetic fields and lower astrals are then actually brought through to our dimension. I know this sounds totally crazy but take a look at this video a member sent me. Its also in a thread on ATS.

www.youtube.com...

At around 15 mins Dr Greer talks about exactly what I have been trying to get across in this thread. Im sorry about the woman in the video (Kerry?), her ego is practically suffocating the two men!!! and she is difficult to listen to, but its worth it if for Dr Greers insight on this complex matter.

Basically dont believe what your seeing is an alien because its most probably not. There is a mix of inter dimensional astrals/ nanobio creations and real ETs and we are being totally confused by all this to the point we dont know what it is we are really seeing. The role of the dimensional astrals and nanobio creations is to cause fear of the real Ets. The video states these nanobio creations have been created using actual DNA from real ETs from crashes such as Roswell.

I mentioned I was "abducted" early in this thread and that I didnt see what did it, but that the whole thing was terrifying and I assumed from present theories it was the Greys. Then several months later a real being appeared before me that resembeled a green Grey with dark black eyes. It did nothing and said nothing but appeared before me in a way that I felt NO fear at all. It stood there completely neutral . I believe now this was a real alien showing me that I didnt have to fear them and that the "abduction" was not them at all and was a created scenario to perpetuate the myth and fear around aliens. Why else would it appear months after a terrrible abduction? Why just stand there in such a way that gave rise to no fear. Following the visit by the actual being was years of "other beings" that I have described in this thread. Now after watching Dr Greer and the many "aliens" Ive seen since the Green Grey I do think some mass programme is underway to create fear of aliens.

This is why I say "Some Aliens may not actually be Aliens at all" and why Im now very cautious in saying Aliens are bad.
Oh sorry for the long reply I didnt mean to go on so long!!

MG

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

If I do not
go within
I
go without

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Mr Green]

hiya MG!

isn't amazing how so many people refuse to look inside themselves for personal truth/purpose...... yet, there it is, waiting, undiscovered.
that is yet another flaw that popular religion has "given" us. the inability to find our own divinity.

just my 2 pennies.

cheers,
AA

[edit on 18-8-2009 by anonamousantichrist]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Absolutly MG, I agree!

I posted "Little Soul and the Sun" from Walsh on the Forgiveness thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Story on page 6:

He may be simple but taking responsibility is paramount in my opinion.

Edited to add: I most likely will not get to see the video as I am at work and home computer is kaput. LOL
So until Cindy manifest some more money to buy a new one for home or my boss goes out of town....

[edit on 18-8-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Absolutly MG, I agree!

I posted "Little Soul and the Sun" from Walsh on the Forgiveness thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Story on page 6:

He may be simple but taking responsibility is paramount in my opinion.

How strange that you should have already posted this! I was a little nervous about posting info from Conversations with God but I see I had no reason to.

Yes we are surrounded by dark in order to REMIND us what the light is. When we are born we almost automatically forget we are ALL from the light and the one way of reminding us what we are is by showing us what we are not.

I hope your computer gets fixed quick as the video is very good, and may really provide insight into the complex situation we all find ourselves in of ETs, astrals and human created creatures they use as "Aliens". I also know someone who was confronted by some sort of hologram of a Reptoid . After watching Dr Greer it seems us humans need degrees in discernment to actually work out what exactly we are seeing. I now question everything I see, I even do this to its face. You have to or its just a complete mindfield. I actually did this the other night and confronted an entity, I questioned what it actually was and it just dissolved in front of me.

Take care Cindy.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Wow... this thread is off the chain. I have been gandering this site for a little while since I became determined to analyze my own experiences. Thirty years ago I saw a grey and I'm certain he did things to me but I will wait to go into details about any of it, but I saw him, in the flesh, in my house. He was small, dressed in black and had very pale skin and seemed terribly clever. I'm tired- it's late- a lot of people probably wouldn't believe it anyway so I will skip it for now. How could I be sure this wasn't for my benefit? I mean, obviously I'm still alive so despite the sneaky nature and preferring to operate in dim light while everyone else is asleep, he can't be completely mischievous. I have searched and searched my memories lately and come up empty handed when trying to find something truly hateful... but the ideas of what all this could mean are plentiful and i also get ideas of how this might all seem to them as well. I try to take those things with a grain of salt because despite any possibilities of telepathy, the mind can be tricked/can trick itself into the wrong direction so I like to back up things with proof.

I have seen other things and have witnesses to some really crazy #! These things are not easily disputed in my mind, but I understand skepticism completely because I feel it a lot when listening to others.
I also have sleep paralysis and very crazy dreams... but again, grain of salt because even though I feel there may be a lot of truth to some of, it's much harder to tell without tangible proof.

Of course i'd like to know what all this has to do with me but that's not what I get hung up on. I'm not so concerned with my significance or lack there of in the matter at this point. I figure if I ever get anymore answers I will find these things out soon enough. I am interested in what all this means to the world but more than anything I am hung on my fascination. I do believe greys are not to be trifled with but I'm going to be a hard one to convince that the entire lot of them is evil. perhaps I have developed a whole lot of respect because I believe they are capable of so much. Here is a random opinionated thought I had earlier, just as an example of all the thoughts that pass by- inconsequential or not. I believe they have given us some technology. I believe they have a hand in our design. How many seemingly miraculous pieces of technology or biological advancement are they going to have to give us before we accept who they are and that they are a part of this reality more ingrained than we can presently imagine. It seems that before man will stop treating them with such intolerance, they will practically have to hand mankind the secret to life itself... and that's kinda messed up right? If they get pissed at us and treat us coldly when we start screaming our heads off when we see one, can you blame them? I imagine that would get pretty damn annoying... like having a house full of wild kittens that try to bite you every time you pick one up, even though you let the little bastards live there in the first place... and who the hell is man to say what's good and bad?

anywho... just because i'd like to meet and communicate with this individual or one that he is or was related to (since it's been so long) and see if I can feel for myself what to believe (because A LOT of things have happened over the course of my life that seem to trace back to that first event)... that doesn't mean I'm not afraid of being sneaked up on. My nerves are kinda whacky sometimes I get startled by my cat at times. I just don't want to have a heart attack. I keep feeling like something is about to happen though. I feel like people are not telling things they know. Some people claim to have answers but only if you buy their books it seems... which is a crock... not writing or selling books in general, but claiming to have an oh so important message about earth- but you gotta buy the book. Yeah. Lame.
I have been having dreams lately and have had them in the past and don't feel that panicky feeling I get when I think I saw something out of the corner of my eye (which has been happening a lot lately) I'm much more relaxed. I have been seeing others too though, one that looks a little different or perhaps younger... and just yesterday morning the older one as well. It's all blowin my mind and I know I will probably never have all the answers but I don't think i'm going to be satisfied unless I can have a full on non-panicky, not completely out of my control conversation/interlude with the one I have met or one that knows him and can ell me a few things about all of this. I guess I will just have to keep hoping and keep my eyes uncomfortably peeled.

I'm kinda disappointed to hear they are not interested in fooling around though.

That totally ruined my week, they seem to have mad skills... lol!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'm a little confused....

In the event this was real and not a figment of the imagination, why would people react with hostilty towards "lower astrals" feeing on emotional energy?

Your own body is stocked with vast numbers of bacteria which cooexist with you promoting your health. Symbiosis. So why should this be any different? Because the majority of mankind has a base reaction of fear and loathing?

If you knew what some of them looked like (if indeed they were real), beyond the projections or appearances, what would you do, or what would it change? Why do you wish to know? Many people and cultures in mankind's history have used disguises, be it masks, helmets, facepaints, shades. Sometimes it's for good reason, including your own safety, or to be perceived in a certain way. Sometimes this does steer people's reactions. In other cases, we see beyond the disguise and comprehend it's purpose.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaosMagician

lol I know what you mean about jumpy. The whole thing might be a figment of the imagination though eh.

The black ones took me by surprise, though you might say their arrival was heralded. Their appearance isn't what you expect when the whole charade was dropped, and you do get a measure of surprise registered from them when you feel heavy but sit up or find yourself looking at them, and a feeling of delight when you figure out whats going on.

The white one though was another occasion. Sadly that went nowhere - I didn't get out the surprise / shock fast enough

EDIT: Not sure about fooling around. A few oddities since. One morning, both the kids, who sleep in their own rooms and I woke up seperately, told me they hadn't slept well. Both told me I was chasing with them (Sounds like my idea of fun), but I was a scary white giant. Bit of an oddity. Other times too have had weird bits pop up. I don't use drugs either, but having a "trip" in the daytime was surreal and still doesn't fully make sense.
edit on 2-1-2015 by simon155 because: addition

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Half of them are just costumes, the rest are a construct of which could get me banned from this site. Kosher little buggers either way...... Not to mention they smell; spoiled cheeseburgers is my best explanation.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
so will they feed off good in a positive way?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Some seem like projections, others like robots and some humanoid. I wonder will they let us probe them to run the tests?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join