It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Policeman takes 'big cat' photo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

I read through the comments on the youtube vid, And one person was from that area and stated the fence in the foreground is 7ft high and that just 500 metres from that spot is lots of countryside.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
My cat " MONTY " is 22 inches long hes a big feeker by UK standards and only eats cooked chicken, looking at the video that's one big domesticated cat, that's totally at ease with its surroundings and happily playing and scenting on its turf, a domesticated pussy ,..IMOP

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I don't see anything in the video that supports this cat being anything more than a housecat. Train tracks aren't that large. This feline could easily be someones pet.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Wow, that's ginormous! What type of cat is he? I guess you're feeding him the heart too, for plenty of Taurine. I wonder if there is actually enough in processed kibble.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
They do exist.

An ex girlfriend of mine that used to live in Cornwall once saw such an animal.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I reported possibly the first sighting of one in the wild in the U.K around 6/7 years ago now, In hertfordshire,

Was out early morning, say around 5/6am walking home from a friends house,
Was about to walk through a park area (surrounded by woods) when i heard a 'screaming' sound, so i shouted "hello" and "are you okay" thinking it may be a person,
But i saw something on the opposite side of the park clock its eyes on me & start running along the path towards me, So i high-tailed it to a neibouring house banging on the door lol They were obviously a bit apprehensive of me, but let me wait inside while they called animal control,

I told animal control it looked like a large black animal, But at the time they passed it off saying it was probably a stray dog,
However a year or so later after noone believing me, stories started popping up in the regional paper about 'large black cat' sightings, and after that and reading the other stories i was certain they encountered the same thing i had earlier on in the year,

No point to my story, just like saying that i was one of (if not the) first person to report a sighting/encounter,

I still to this day believe it had just killed another animal (hence the screaming sound) and was going to attempt to make me the second course

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

We know the measurement of the tracks because it is standardized... Obviously...

Those tracks are just over 4' across. If you compare that with the cat, it is obviously big.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
Really I saw no size measure that indicated it was bigger than a housecat... train tracks are not that big

Look at how far away it is though and how big it is then?

Are you guys even thinking before you post?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

People tend not to.

Thinking hurts them too much!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Damn. That's definitely a cat though.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It just looked like a black dog to me. It even moved like a dog. . .
And why is the cameraman having an asthma attack?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join