It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new world order of happy people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

blind people happy people?

actualy can you tell me how many people are realy opening there eyes to that world? is it normal to live this life, money have much valour then a life, ok look at this list the 50 poorest country
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, East Timor, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia.
are those country are included in the beautiful new world order, or they a just going to earse them to make it more clean?
it's a shame realy it's a big big shame when i look to myslef i feel ashamed
where is the global conciousness? or that concept is it just for us ? love and
light for everyone? ok let's stop this utopia and let's watch the real problem
when we will shout that computer and look at our life and we will decide to not belive anymore on money and rise our fist to say no ! every people of this world must have a descent life, when we decide to forget this materialistic life and focus on our deep humanity and when we decide to not lie to ourself anymore only a this moment will be happy people so keep
your new world order keep you house and you car and your freedj full of food, keep looking at this computer,keep watching tv, keep buying,keep sleeping, keep beliving your are experience the global conciouness and let the other part of this world die. welcome to new world order

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The wars are a shift in wha..?
Explain to me the Iraq War. How is this a war due to a shift in consciousness. Are you saying Iraqi's don't want a happy go lucky NWO? Is this huge military industrial complex, which killed over one million Iraqi's, fighting for the happiness of mankind, or thr billions upon billions of profit?

Are my rights as an American being stripped from me to make me happier, or is it to enslave me to some technocracy? Please explain where the happiness is in what the elites see as a NWO.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman

And a lot of people stopped enjoying themselves but ok, i would be very interested in de Gross national Happiness worldwide. I really suspect a downward spiral for the last 10 years.

en.wikipedia.org...

yes, trouble trouble trouble hmmm, king happy get's saaaaaaaaad

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtinguish

The wars are a shift in wha..?
Explain to me the Iraq War. How is this a war due to a shift in consciousness. Are you saying Iraqi's don't want a happy go lucky NWO? Is this huge military industrial complex, which killed over one million Iraqi's, fighting for the happiness of mankind, or thr billions upon billions of profit?

Are my rights as an American being stripped from me to make me happier, or is it to enslave me to some technocracy? Please explain where the happiness is in what the elites see as a NWO.

it's a false war. to make us look at something else. it is a set up...... what plan it is I don't know yet.

Maybe they are testing some new stuff.. I know they've dropped an EMP, electro magnetic pulse bomb.
They might rebuild Iraq. with stargates and such......

[edit on 28-7-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
the good is

when people get alligned with the spirit we build eachother up and make us strong. king happy enjoys good talks where everybody get's a word.

UNDERSTAND

to feel what needs to be said, some of the stuff which is constructive.

to get a positive self-esteem, GOOD TALKS

may him who has the spiritfire speak and make good friends.

enough

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Hmmm, there is something wrong with this post . I smell Fish
Any one else sense it ???

War is symbolizing acts of terrorism orchestrated by the PTB.
Nothing More , Nothing Less..

The co2 ManMade (Grrrrrr the word it self makes me Mad.) global warimg is a Govt. created one mixed in with the natural climatchange (krchemtrailsst). yes, to yet again get the fluoride addicts on-board and will accept huge co2 taxes..Uhmm.. Not hard to see ...

So, there is nothing good about the current NWO agenda..
Woops, here comes a Flu, another mirical of the Evolution that allows 3 types of flu strains to join forces and start a war on humaity. ? Micro-evolution at its best...Or just a Lab product? I think the latter..

there cant be too many heard about the vaccine not being tested AT ALL before you ask 'pretty please' before you 'deserve' one, or is it that you realy should NOT get one ? I think the latter...

etc.etc. I could go on , but prolly not enuff room on the entire ats web site for it...

I started thinking, with the control of nature, weather control I mean some things might change. it is a disruptor. not natural anymore. It's like being deranged.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What the hell is this thread? I can posts removed for not 'contributing to the thread'

But opening a thread with 2 lines of spiritual mumbo jumbo is cool..

What is going on with ATS recently

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Your post makes no sense. They are testing something? Ok...

One million dead Iraqi's and some new super weapons is exactly the elites version of happines and NWO. I'm glade you agree with their philosophy. You'll excel just fine in their ranks.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
What I mean with this thread is..

by sharing words creating a heart construction. don't do any harm. but be just.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtinguish

maybe they are in search of underground bases while they are there=.

a war for information.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
many people come to the light. it is a joy.

when something is secret it doesn't mean exactly that it is wrong.

Well then why would it even be kept secret? If it's something that the world would be happy/ok about, to know? Obviously, because it can't be given proof or reasured to this world that it's good/for the best.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crying-Lightning

Well then why would it even be kept secret? If it's something that the world would be happy/ok about, to know? Obviously, because it can't be given proof or reasured to this world that it's good/for the best.

maybe it is difficult, one has to be in line with the other to can tell it.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Happiness is the secret inside. The soul.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
beware of trickery. Do your way,

tuned into others one can achieve miracles.

many don't understand. I help them up by make them lose unhealthy thoughts. Truth is not ment to hurt. It is for freedom within.

when all stand by themselves and spirit is in the game, a creative jolly environment is found. Which is good, this is where we feel the need to.

you are a man or a kid, one should be treated with respect. Some have become very stubborn but in the end it will all fall out of them.

a healthy body, very important. At the railroadstation we have here, there are fruitjuices available, mmmm

[edit on 29-7-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
I'd like an NWO full of happy people as long as it is not a medically induced happyness, we should be happy because our soul sings in freedom so to speak. Just being happy is a hollow experience.

the true felt happiness inside, indeed. The force of health.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtinguish

Your post makes no sense. They are testing something? Ok...

One million dead Iraqi's and some new super weapons is exactly the elites version of happines and NWO. I'm glade you agree with their philosophy. You'll excel just fine in their ranks.

I've learned to live the moment. It charges. I can only do what I can. This is my life. I've heard and read much untill it has gotten me down. I look away from that now, some things I find most interesting.

STUBBORNNESS to convert.

Since I was a kid I always tried to do the most right thing. The more right the better it is. Correctness is a strong item of mine. I feel what needs to be said. There are small people, very simple ones. They do good work.. Thinkers nowadays probably go mad with all the hypocrasy. I tried to do my best, every day to open peoples hearT. I know what is just. jah

gotta go!

[edit on 29-7-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

jealousy ends in hatred, you know what happen when the face turns red

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

maybe it is difficult, one has to be in line with the other to can tell it.

Well then I guess if "one has to be in line with the other to can tell it," it means that they're not already in line!! And why would that be? Not because they can get the world to be in line! Because they can't get the world to agree that it's a good thing... So, to you, what does it look like who's wrong? The majority of the human population or this New World Order who for some reason are scared of revealing themselves?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I look at a New World Order in a spiritual way. Clever is it.

The order with the secrets and black agenda, maybe they are working something out, a plan. What is in the plan I don't know for sure. Are they racists I don't know.

Communication is that which is needed, and is my middle name. Communication sets people free. It should give courage instead of blaming others. Ofcourse when there are serious wrong things to blame it is also need to be said. We need to be raised into perfect gentlemen. Without boundaries. Free, to do only the good, as Jesus said do unto others as thy should do to yourself. Then the other becomes as important as you are. Be righteouss he told and it is, it makes you strong.

Ofcourse there is punishment on wrongs, that which is natural happens. You cannot run away from done things. It is to convert every little thing in your mind. Then you become strong and a real gentlemen.

Nothing can strike you then anymore. Learn from the light and be blessed with it. One day you get what you've always wanted and it will be beautifull. One day you open up like a flower and you will be happy. It is to be without judgement, it opens the people with whom you're in contact with. You'll learn to see, it drives you into the wrong way.

People need to be stopped!

They went over the line.

I see the New World Order as the light coming from within all living beings. The light is stronger than the dark. And it shall conquer the earth. It is sad all the killing and all the hatred against it. It doesn't get a word.

We are teached into an Order. The order of the Golden dawn, but one big one, worldwide. When we will be all brothers and sisters. When all negativity is gotten out of us. There wouldn't even be a reason to speak, we will understand inwards what tasks to do. You will just know it. It is allready happ'nin. There will be no future and past anymore, just here and now AGAIN!!!! There was a time it was like this, there was a time evil took control. We fell into existense. It was all ready to be done untill evil stopped it. This evil ends in lazyness. Be part of the new world order of satisfied men. COM MU NI CATION people PLZ, it is as easy as hell but some are so stubborn....;

good day.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Happiness is the secret inside. The soul.

The soul needs to be satisfied!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join