It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A new world order of happy people

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
many people come to the light. it is a joy.

when something is secret it doesn't mean exactly that it is wrong.




posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Propeganda ????

NWO aint nothing but people packed and stacked in small living quarters.


We cant accept that ..



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I'd like an NWO full of happy people as long as it is not a medically induced happyness, we should be happy because our soul sings in freedom so to speak. Just being happy is a hollow experience.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
And how do you explain Africa? That's happy people?

How about the wars started by these elitist jackasses? Happy?

You don't systematically destroy liberty to bring happiness. You don't enslave future generations to unpayable debts to make people happy.

Maybe you will be happy having some Monopoly guy tell you what is right/wrong and everything in between; I dunno. It just sounds to me you need to do A LOT more research onto what the elitist vision of a NWO actually is.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


Where do you get your make believe information?

The New World Order is NOT a government controlled world, it will come from a NEW way of thinking, a shift in human collective conciousness.
Sure, the governments may THINK that it's them who will bring about the new order, they may PLAN all kinds of ways to bring their vision into reality, but it WONT work, it'll all be for nothing.
The New World Order is inevitable, change WILL happen. These hierarchy-based societies that we exist in are the only way we know, it is hard for us to imagine any different, but when we do, collectively, sh*t will change. The 'order' of the 'world' will be 'new'.
Nothing to be scared about, everything to excited about.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NathanNewZealand
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


Where do you get your make believe information?

The New World Order is NOT a government controlled world, it will come from a NEW way of thinking, a shift in human collective conciousness.
Sure, the governments may THINK that it's them who will bring about the new order, they may PLAN all kinds of ways to bring their vision into reality, but it WONT work, it'll all be for nothing.
The New World Order is inevitable, change WILL happen. These hierarchy-based societies that we exist in are the only way we know, it is hard for us to imagine any different, but when we do, collectively, sh*t will change. The 'order' of the 'world' will be 'new'.
Nothing to be scared about, everything to excited about.


More propeganda.

Ofcourse there will be a New world, a NEW teaching, a NEW way of living.
Change isnt coming, my man, it is going on now, you'll see it when the cell door get slammed in your face.


Why is my statement make bilieve and not the Happy People one ?
Are there any 'signs' out there saying : Embrace the NWO, we ARE the Light, we are the Right Way.. nahnah , get real ..


Must add: get of the proZac, you aint seeing things clearly..
Govt. ? you kidding, they disapear whn NWO real face is shown..what you think of that ? I bet you think UN,WHO,NATO,Unesco are good guys right !?

[edit on 28/7/2009 by ChemBreather]



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


Exactly.

NWO=Happy people?


Tell that to the booming anti-depressant industry.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Think Brand New World by Aldous Huxley

I mean those people were happy.. right?



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtinguish
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


Exactly.

NWO=Happy people?


Tell that to the booming anti-depressant industry.


The Happy NWO, I'm guessing the NWO people actually is happy, they are very happy.
They have all our resources, why shouldnt they be happy !


[edit on 28/7/2009 by ChemBreather]



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
I'd like an NWO full of happy people as long as it is not a medically induced happyness, we should be happy because our soul sings in freedom so to speak. Just being happy is a hollow experience.



A lot of people start to enjoy themselves.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtinguish
And how do you explain Africa? That's happy people?

How about the wars started by these elitist jackasses? Happy?

You don't systematically destroy liberty to bring happiness. You don't enslave future generations to unpayable debts to make people happy.

Maybe you will be happy having some Monopoly guy tell you what is right/wrong and everything in between; I dunno. It just sounds to me you need to do A LOT more research onto what the elitist vision of a NWO actually is.



There is hope Xtinguish, hope makes happy.

The wars symbolize the shift in consciousness.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
we are unhappy with things who are not right. These need a change, definatly.

We are attacked by something.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
know that all which happens is a duplicate of the spiritual.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
disturbance.

Disturbing matters.

we are not happy at all........ CHANGE will bring fruits.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The spiritual war.


I guess it's a misunderstanding.

we all suffer mentally. Change will bring forth fruits.


you are funny chembreather.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by etherical waterwave]



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave
 


And a lot of people stopped enjoying themselves but ok, i would be very interested in de Gross national Happiness worldwide. I really suspect a downward spiral for the last 10 years.

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
How about a world of happy people. I think NWO carries quite a stigma and for good reason. Cheers!



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
ok, in this order, I am king happy, :c)

king happy does command.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hmmm, there is something wrong with this post . I smell Fish
Any one else sense it ???

War is symbolizing acts of terrorism orchestrated by the PTB.
Nothing More , Nothing Less..

The co2 ManMade (Grrrrrr the word it self makes me Mad.) global warimg is a Govt. created one mixed in with the natural climatchange (krchemtrailsst). yes, to yet again get the fluoride addicts on-board and will accept huge co2 taxes..Uhmm.. Not hard to see ...

So, there is nothing good about the current NWO agenda..
Woops, here comes a Flu, another mirical of the Evolution that allows 3 types of flu strains to join forces and start a war on humaity. ? Micro-evolution at its best...Or just a Lab product? I think the latter..

there cant be too many heard about the vaccine not being tested AT ALL before you ask 'pretty please' before you 'deserve' one, or is it that you realy should NOT get one ? I think the latter...

etc.etc. I could go on , but prolly not enuff room on the entire ats web site for it...



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave
 


Yes, I am funny, and I will be Prince Joy ..


a new world would be fun, but lets drop the globalist regime..



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join