It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A feeling of cold energy running up my body

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
First off let me start off by saying hello to all of ATS.

Alright now I’m going to try and explain this feeling the best that I can.
90% of the time it starts in my knees and moves up my body and out of the top of my head. The other 10% of the time it starts either at my finger tips or in my chest and moves up and out the top of my head. The feeling is like a cold energy wave with slight vibrations that moves very slowly upward. As it makes its way up my body I can track its movements. When it starts in my knees it travels up my thighs and torso then out my head instead of it branching off at my shoulders and running down my arms which would make more since to me. It seems to jump over to where my finger tips are at. What I mean by this is if my arms are by my side then the feeling starts in my finger tips near my hips. I’ve also tried to hold my arms striate out in front of me. When I did this the feeling started at the bottom of my whole arms and out the top. I even held my arms striate up to the sky and the feeling ran up my arms and out my finger tips from my shoulders. This happens to me about 15 to 20 times a day. It sometimes happens for no reason, but it happens allot more when I feel touched by something. It could be a sad story, someone getting hurt, someone upset, someone really happy, something really good happening or me having the feelings of happiness, joy, or love. It does not seem to happen when I’m sad or angry. I also feel this happen every time I see, hear, think, or read about anything out of this world. (Like aliens, ghost, sprits, or anything supernatural) This has been going on for about a year and a half now so if there any ideas about this or if there is anything any of you think this could be please post and let me know.

P.S This is no way Goosebumps or cold chills as I have had these many times be for.

Thank you




posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It's clearly something to do with your nervous system. The question is it an internal factor causing this or an external one. I have had that same experience but only after a weird dream. It only happened to me once. The flow of energy was going in the opposite direction then yours. Makes you wonder if something is feeding off this energy.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It may be your spiritual energy / aura.

I wouldn't be concerned about it. See a reiki healer or someone similar, get their opinion on it. These people work with energies all the time.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
If there is something feeding off this it seems to be attached to me personality some how. and if that is the case I would guess it to be a external facter.
I have also had this happen after dreams, but never with the energy wave traveling down.


Questionss to anyone.
Could it really be possible that something is feeding off this?
If so what could it be ?

reply to post by cloakndagger
 



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by s14mikeysr20
 


I would guess its just a natural reaction by your body by the way you said it happens when you hear a sad story or something like that.

I get the reverse, get really hot and uncomfortable for no reason, usually 2 or 3 times a day for about 10 mins, still can't work out what mood thats linked to but it normally happens at work so I'd have to say bored!



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
That is something I have thought about doing but haven't because I am in no way concerned about this. The reason I am not being concerned is becasuse when I do see some thing sad or upseting. This feeling comes over me and then I am at peace. My reason for posting this is just to see what others think about this.

But thank you for all of your replys more are welcome
reply to post by YourForever
 



new topics

top topics
 
0

log in

join