It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent triangle UFO low over Texas college campus *MUFON*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Although I believe that FT are made by human beings I am sure that somewhere down the line we will find that some of the technology is from either crashed ET craft or from shot down ET craft.

There seems to be quite a number of FT sightings recently with some very good photos to show aswell, unfortunately IMO they don't get mentioned enough on here therefore, reports like this go by the wayside. Could it be that in times to come these will be in our sky on a regular basis for all to see? Aircraft silently hovering over our heads and then whizzing off. I hope so.

Take a look at the article below as if your like me and you are interested in FT you will find it interesting.

Two Texas witnesses watched a silent object just a few hundred feet off of the ground that seemed to be "the slowest air craft I have ever observed." The dark object had "three large bright white lights in a triangular configuration on its underside, one toward the front, two in the back." The object "appeared to be flat and triangular, with each white light close to a vertex. The size appeared to be around that of a large helicopter but wider. There was one faint, small flashing light towards the front on the right side of the object (the only side I could see) which seemed to emit multiple, alternating colors of which I remember green, white/yellow, and blue." The sighting occurred over a period of less than 2 minutes near a college campus.

Silent triangle UFO low over Texas college campus

[edit on 28-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

That cant be the picture?
I've seen that same image posted here at ATS with another story must be a stock photo. Also with a campus full of college students nobody thought to use their phone cams?

Edit to add

A Florida photographer snapped this July 24, 2009. MUFON database.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It's a new military toy, probably a VTOL "stealth" propulsion system UAV they are testing

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Reports of saucers over Texas go back a long time.
See the UFO Hunters episode with William Lyne discussing with the
three UFO Amigos (I don't recall all three being there but that is
usually the case) the part of a guidance system he found illegally
salvaged. He claims seeing Texas UFO saucers.
As in many cases the MIB can't ask for the part back or that would
indicate the item is important.
This problem has evolved to the mass media perhaps showing
night time lights over day time lights being easier to debunk.
The hover craft that has no sound actually works on sound waves
in the ether. Get out.

top topics

join