It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your personal preparations for the incoming war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
...heck...why not just move to New Zealand...

...or is living here more hellish that living over there under threat of War??

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I actually will be in Canada during the likely first week of this war, hehe...go figure

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well yea we all need to be prepared and with the tape thing will it really help i dont think so but i really dont have a clue.

I also keep a grab and go bag. Its got a weeks set of clean cloths. a weeks worth of rations, maglight, old cellphone(can still be used to call 911) and a couple hundred dollars in it.give me 5 min tops and id be set for a week cause i have stuff in my house around that if i had 5 min i could pack more. This grap and go bag i got is like if ummm i see the musroom cloud out my window and need to get out in a split second:-D.

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I basically have a fortress set up. If something does happen I can "lock down" my family and I will have enough food, water etc to make it a month easily, probably longer.

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have the best preparations available, a sane and balanced world view, the realization that 90% of what you read is bunk, and the fact I am immortal...

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This is GB's way of getting the people all worked up to eventually back him up on attacking Iraq.

It's all a ploy. There is nothing wrong with being prepared but I believe we as American's are being manipulated from people on high to "be prepared."

I'm begining to believe there really is a New World Order on the horizon.

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
There's no doubt about NWO, it's for real and those who don't believe it don't know what the NWO is all about.

They need us (the population) to have fear, the more fear, the more control they have. Here were I live is the same thing, there's also an alert and some buildings are being guarded 24/7.
Fear is what they need.

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I highly recommend a Colt 1911A1 .45 with Speer GoldDot hollow points (Since genuine Colts are hard to find now, next best is the Springfield Armory Government models).

For a long gun, the Springfield Armory M1A rack grade rifle is the best of the best, has amazing accuracy to 500 meters, perfectly reliable, and practically indestructable. Also invest in a case or so of German/Austrian Hertenberger mil surplus ammo (in sealed battle packs), or alternatively the Portuguese or South African mil surplus ammo.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join