It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Come Togeather -Now Is the Time!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanryann
It's these threads that really bring this site down unfortunately.

True in a way but they definitely give me a laugh to read, it's quite amusing.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

The connection to the Aether is more prevalent than you have thought. It is not the place of >>>>> to lead other entities into false hopes and assumptions, based on unsubstantiated claims.
The Aether is the connection we all share in the cosmos. An awakening will occur through the channels of the Aether. Ascendancy is reliant on this process. One need not make claims as to their own ego and position in the grand schema. When it is time, humanity will know it, without fearful or boastful goading from an outside intercedent.
The proof is buried in the collective consciousness of every single individual.
The only problem, is that humanity is lacking the motivation to look past what it is that makes us different, and look to what makes us unique and the same.
Good luck.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by catalyst2466
I think I will Now Go For A Trip to my "Home Planet"- Sorry to Dissapoint you All- Just rather be at home. You Earthlings have stressed my mind!

Good luck To The Future- May We All Meet In Peace...

are u really a writer or a moron?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hello to all I have decided to post another message. My main intention upon posting this message was due to an experience that happened the night before. I was out walking in the late evening, and looked obove at the sky and saw a golden coloured star that was bigger and brighter than the stars around it. I also watched it move many times passing by other stars, it stopped and hovered and darted back and forth and zig zagged up and down. Whilst gazeing at one point I felt an intoxicating energy. I watched it later fade away. I have seen this happen on many occasions, I also had a bright light shine in my bedroom some many years back. I can only speak of what I've seen and experienced, and that I have felt a detachment from this life as though I feel "alienated". Many paranormal and psychic as well as premomitions have come about. I am extremely sensitive and though I have been "attacked"- its something to be expected. I just thought that here on ATS - I could perhaps share my true experiences and knowlege. I will Not Post Anymore- as I feel ridculed enough. The change that is about to come upon the Earth -many shall need to be prepared, You Need to Think Positive and to send thoughts of love and peace. May you all be ready.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
are you saying that you channeled a being and they put all they put that on ats? or do i have it all wrong and backwards?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

"Imagination is more Important than knowledge-einstein"
ok...but you're letting yours away with you

do I get to ride on a white horse in the clouds now?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You've been ridiculed and you're not sure why? You posted on the internet that you're an alien! You're saying crazy things with no evidence whatsoever beyond calling us human and yourself an alien. That's hardly anything but ludicrous playtime.
You are familiar with this website. Did you think you wouldn't be ridiculed? Did you really think the rational folk here would want to join you at the ranch and wear the purple shroud and wait for SHMEELINKILINK to come down and take us to a higher level of frequency?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Come together huh?

This thread is total non sense!!! And let me tell you why..
You make a thread that says come together.. Now is the time..

Thus instead of mocking you, or sending you any negtive vibes on here..
I privately U2 this person.. And I tell them a bit about myself..

Due to the rules of TAC, I would not post our private U2 we had shared..

However this turned out to be some kind of Mind Game being played by some young girl with WAY to much time on her hands!!!

Please GET over yourself.. When you make a thread Come together.. the Time is Now your going to draw like minds too you..

I thought you where an adult.. As most of us are adults here.. But this is stupid kiddy games...

But it was just a ploy to either Tease or assume...

I just want to send a friendly warning to all those who might come into this thread...

The OP is a mind game player.. She doesn't even understand simple terms that if she was an alien.. She would sertinly understand..

I warned her on our first email.. That if she was going to play games, I would know right away.
Well It didnt take long.. And Im bound by the rules not to publicly say what was said..

However I was highly offended...

And this is pure Lure and bait type of thread...

ATS use to be a place where like minds could come together and speak on a normal level.. And not take it into the gutter..

Im ashamed.. And I will no longer put myself out here ever again for anyone.. I learned my lesson on this one..

And I would suggest in the near future.. Anyone just take what ever this poster says with a grain of salt..

When you claim to be an alien.. You should be able to talk to people without jumping and assuming something totally off base..

I mean why the HELL did you even make this thread???

IMO your here to mock, and play games...

ITs not cool!!! And thanks alot for making me look like an fool..
So I will come here and warn others.. don't fall for the head games..

You have been warned...
Don't reach out and try to help this person..
Yet she makes a public thread saying Come together, the time is now...

Peace..
Zy5

Edit-- This person got all caught up in her lies.. and doesnt know what the heck she is even talking about.. Alien?? Yeah right.. Childhood pranks is more like it...

[edit on 30-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
Sweet!

What type of alien are you? Do you have a way to blend in or do you normally look human? Do you know when this event will take place?

Anyway you can take a picture of a portion of your body that wouldn't identify you that could prove your an alien?

The type of alien who plays mind games with people who are kind enough to mail them....

Also once you start asking this alien the tuff questions they turn it around on you.. and make you feel as if you have said something you didn't say!!

Total non sense.. I need to take a break from ATS for a couple days..

This place HAS gone down hill since I was a member back in 2006!!
THis place is full of a bunch of Kids playing games on here..
Nonsense!!!

And allow me to once again explain myself here...

I had said something like this in a U2 too the OP..

If your playing games.. I will know right away.. tho I belive you are being honest.. and you have many questions you deeply need answered..

I was hoping maybe I could answer some questions for this person..
As they put themselfs out here.. And I honestly thought this person had questions.. And I was more than willing to help out where ever I could..

But I warned about playing games.. I would be able to tell right away..

I then get an email back a day later.. I won't copy and paste what was said directly.. AS its against the TAC to do soo..

But the OP said soemthing like.. Im not looking to date anyone.. And said BYE! really rude like to me!!!

I was like WHAT the helll???
Why would this person think I wanted to date them??
When they made an alien thread.. And I U2 them, saying I would be more than happy to answer questions..
Not only that I sent a picture of myself, Where it shows what some human like aliens look like on this earth..

I really stuck my neck out.. And Im sticking my neck out right now..
By trying to warn others... That the OP of this thread is full of it..
And if she is not looking to date anyone.. WHAT ever!!

I could care less about her love life.. Thats not the point of my mails..
Yet I was rudely offended.. and the games this person played put a really bad taste in my mouth..

I would hate to see anyone else on here fall into these little head games on here..
I don't know what the deal is here..

But I know I have one extra person on my ignore list right now..

I told the OP.. don't U2 me anymore..
And I came in here to explain.. And get this off my chest..

It just really pissed me off that I would put myself out here for this person.
And I get treated like some DOG by this person..

I have many people on ATS, I have spoken to via U2.. And I have never overstepped by bounds.. Nor have I ever hit on anyone on here...
Please.. Give me a break..
And if thats the case.. I will bring my friends in here that I have helped out in the past to speak on my behalf if this gets to far out of hand..

But as far as Im concerned right now.. This will be my last post in this BS thread..
And making it crystal clear what kind of MIND job this person is all about..

But maybe I should have realized that when they claimed to be an "alien"
But thats my downfall.. I keep an open mind.. and tend to try to help people I feel are being picked on or getting negtive vibe ...

I felt bad no one was taking her seriously.. Now I don't feel bad what so ever.. She will get what she dishes out..

Karma sucks.. And what goes around comes around...

Okay I have spoke my peace..

[edit on 31-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
No sir, you have not been watching and observing us. Take a seat. You see, this has been a trick, we have been observing you by making you think that you are observing us and sending people down to walk among us. However, we tricked you into sending your kind down to us and we have learned everything about you... Your species just got mind raped...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by catalyst2466
I Am An Alien- Believe it or Not?
My time here on planet Earth has been one of Observence, and resting in the time that is drawing near for disclosure. Be assured that there are many of us here right now to take part in the Grand Event that is Drawing near.... Any ignorant fools shall not be welcome!

Hey, welcome to the club, lol. It's seems that a lot of us are waking up to who & what we are now. Cool.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Im not sure if im highly advanced.
But this heart inside is human.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Hi Cat
can you ask your mates to leave me alone at night
i have had all the gang probing i can handle
and stop parking in my corn field

moonpie

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
ABBADON wont be happy you got out SMH

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

Is it a coincidence that they pulled out (with some lame excuse to boot) before they showed anyone real evidence that they were indeed an alien?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by shinjiikari2839

Don't hold your breath for any evidence here.. I sent the OP a private U2 and I got burned pretty hard..
This is a scam thread.. And the OP is like some 15 year old girl playing games with us here on ATS...

However I guess she is allowed to play these games here on ATS.. She is protected by the rules.. Yet if she was to come right out and hoax that she saw a ufo and put up fake pics then we could shut this thread down..

However I will be making it a point to be sure to keep a close eye on this thread and let everyone who has questions know.
This thread is 100% pure BS!!!

Its BS too.. As i belive there are many people here on earth who have true and honest questions about their energy.. And who they really are from within..
Most self proclaimed Aliens are born right here on Earth..
its just our energy.. Or the soul may people feel is not from earth..

Yet this thread isnt the place to go into all that.. As its pure non sense here.

WE are humans... And We as humans still don't understand where we truely came from.. and where we are going..

Yet the OP is FULL of IT!! Just another friendly warning..

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
hmmm, well I'm in a homo sapien earthling body.

though I do have much experience with star being host bodies, of many different genres, skins and playing styles.

Originally posted by zysin5
reply to post by shinjiikari2839

Don't hold your breath for any evidence here..

well, it is good to breathe.
Breathe deep, in slowly and rationally, out let if flow, calm, deep happy joy welling inside of you, coming to the surface.

I sent the OP a private U2 and I got burned pretty hard..

Aww, I'm sure you were as welcoming and grateful for her participation as you are here.

This is a scam thread.. And the OP is like some 15 year old girl playing games with us here on ATS...

Really, a game? what kind? I love to play games with people.
Isn't life really all just a game? We go from one host body to another, filling different roles.

However I guess she is allowed to play these games here on ATS.. She is protected by the rules..

Really rules? What a centurian thing.

Yet if she was to come right out and hoax that she saw a ufo and put up fake pics then we could shut this thread down..

Really? wow, so you believe in that .. fake stuff.. where something is not part of the infinite creator, lol, you're weird.

However I will be making it a point to be sure to keep a close eye on this thread and let everyone who has questions know.
This thread is 100% pure BS!!!

Hmmm Beet Stew,

Its BS too..

I like Beet and Tomato Soup
, my Aunts Boyfriend made me and my girlfriend some just a few weeks ago, it was excellent.

In any case this thread is more like English topic vaguely related to star beings.

As i belive there are many people here on earth who have true and honest questions about their energy..

So what are your questions about "energy"?

You can see it can't you? the Light from the Sun, it is Energy.

Photons are one dimensional entities, only with a dimension of radius. As they move at the speed of light they do not experience time.

And who they really are from within..

Yes those photons they come here, and through love we are held together, beings made of light.

Isn't that beautiful?
for light being do enfold yourself with joy.

Most self proclaimed Aliens are born right here on Earth..

Aliens like the Mexicans in America.

"Habla, Espaniol?" the Gray Star Being on a spanish hilltop near the shore tips his sombrero to you, inviting communication.

its just our energy.. Or the soul may people feel is not from earth..

Star Beings reincarnate on Earth, yes there I would agree.

Yet this thread isnt the place to go into all that.. As its pure non sense here.

non sense is things you can not sense with your physical or mental body.

however the Ms. Alien did mention seeing some UFO's zigzaging in the sky, which is a sensable statement. As you can imagine-see it with your minds eyes.

WE are humans... And We as humans still don't understand where we truely came from.. and where we are going..

Well Earth based humans have a diverse history and diverse range of potential futures.
You can only know what you have experienced, you can also know what other people tell you about their experiences.

Knowing is having previous experience with something.
You know my name is Lowki, if you did not know before now you do, since you have previous experience with the name Lowki.

Yet the OP is FULL of IT!!

Full of .. what?
the OP was saying quite little.

Yep so feel free to ask questions Lowki is here to give you loving harmonious responses.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
if you are going to pretend to be an alien, at least put a bit of imagination into it.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Silenceisall]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

damn dude why are you blaming the girl if YOUR the one that chose to believe what she was saying?

your not mad at her... your mad at yourself. stop posting the same thing 10 times we get the point

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This whole thread was an entertaining read,

didn't believe the OP from the off, but hey, it made me laugh

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join