It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Come Togeather -Now Is the Time!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
do you see the human race reacting well to the information of disclosure?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Where is the meeting place, brother?
I believe I lost my memory.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

who me? if so....then here....on planet earth....before the years closing...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
i also have a quistion cat....can you see through your human self life as waves of frequencies?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

"Lord of all Highest Planets" - I thought I told you I was -On my way out! -
so then- your question? No I see a Huge Fright amongst the masses, only few will be able to accept such a thing. There could also be a War that breaks out.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

There is no meeting place as such. Those who are "chosen" will Know of such events to take place.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
do youfind it odd that someone would have we die together on them? or would you consider the slight possiblity that that person had a subconscience preminition?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Yes we are all part of the "Unified Whole" -Energy itself is constant and is born unto itself again and again-you are what you think....

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

is it true in your opinion that there is a such thing as someone having to have an ET parent in order to be (birthed) on this planet or can any being be non aware of this fact and have something inside him/her tell them they are?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

-sorry this queston is not clear, half of what you say is the truth, premonitions are guided answers from the Creator, that which you came from -and that which you shall return.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
not what i was saying but did help quite abit and thank you lol but i was more referring to you and if there is a "rule" or if that is false?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

It can either be one way or the other, if you know or feel strongly and have had highly unusual experiences -either psychic or encounters with extraterestials, then this would very likely be the case.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
no def not the case with me i was just curious...altho i have seen a UFO when i was about 5 or 6 and have lived through some pretty bad stuff...stuff i dont have a problem explaining in a u2u. but yea nobody can tell me anydifferently that ETs dont exist...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by catalyst2466
You Earthlings have stressed my mind!

Good luck To The Future- May We All Meet In Peace...

Ha ha nice one, i do enjoy theses 'I am an Alien' threads.
The things you guys come out with lol

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Your materialised and mental state is not known to exist in our planetary
existance, it is a fact that we have come here to study such unusual behaviour of your Earthling kinds.

I know, you being an alien and all your use of words can sometimes be a little off, but, don’t you mean materialistic?

Oh and you might want to run your thoughts through whatever internal word processor or translator you use, cause your spelling stinks.

EDIT: Male earthlings asking about female earthlings with big bazoomba's is pretty run of the mill just saying. If you're looking for something unusual, you didn't find it in that case study.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
hope shes gonna answer my quistion tomorrow! lol gee thanks guys! lol

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

is it true in your opinion that there is a such thing as someone having to have an ET parent in order to be (birthed) on this planet or can any being be non aware of this fact and have something inside him/her tell them they are?

Here let me help out Ms. Alien.

There are many people that believe they are the offspring of an alien parent.

Now, does that mean one of their parents is in fact an alien, as in living with them as a father or mother?
Or, does that mean a female was *taken* and *seeded* with alien DNA then returned to Earth in order for the child to finish it’s gestation and when ready be born on Earth?

I’m sure there are other ways and means for this to course but you see, already there are so many questions piling upon questions it’s tough to get anything answered with any clarity.

Do I think it’s possible for someone to be a *half alien* and not know it?

Why not?

Is there *something inside* a half-alien that would *tell* them they carried alien *blood*?

Why not?

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Good Luck

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
see thats what i figured. but i was curious as to how our ET friend here wanted to explain...but him/hers off now....but good explination! but yea i tend to agree that being incarnated is a more reasonable and logical explination....damn i sound soooo nerdy! lol

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Your materialised and mental state is not known to exist in our planetary
existance, it is a fact that we have come here to study such unusual behaviour of your Earthling kinds.

I know, you being an alien and all your use of words can sometimes be a little off, but, don’t you mean materialistic?

Oh and you might want to run your thoughts through whatever internal word processor or translator you use, cause your spelling stinks.

EDIT: Male earthlings asking about female earthlings with big bazoomba's is pretty run of the mill just saying. If you're looking for something unusual, you didn't find it in that case study.

Not necessarily, by saying "materialised" is pretty much the same formation as "materialistic" - I mean't it in terms that the human being is a materialised "source" of energy - thus not a "ethereal" energetic source that is what energy is in the primary base in the inner regions of your solar space.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yeah Yeah, .... ok I'm here. What seems to be so important ??

If this is another evacuation drill I'm going to be pissed off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join