It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Praise to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I just want to say that, its been at least about 5-6 years since Ive been a member, I had two previous IDs: Tachyon, and [IBM], whose password I forgot and and to make a new one. I used to browse on here before joining. I must say that I have seen a lot of things change...I used to remember the view count on the thread....I used to browse mainly the weapons, and aircraft forums...etc...I can see in my old threads how my mind has matured and how my attitude towards things change. I mean I used to be around 20 when i came on here. And now I am approaching 30. How much the world has changed. How much my views have fluctuated, and I am happy to share and discuss the world with other people here on ATS...the old timers...westpoint23, fredt, gazrok, sweatmonicaido....etc...just fun seeing people you used to know still on here. Long live ATS.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I love ATS too.

I have learned so much from the members on this website, there is no way to categorize it all.

In fact, I am learning dozens of new things every time I log on here, and my views change almost daily.

Although there are some views that did not exactly change, but have been refined.

I have discovered that I can learn things from every single member, no matter what their view is, even if i disagree with them. There is just an infinity of information to gather.

And everyone has something to teach/share with everyone else.

I must admit, ATS has the best membership of any place on the web, by far!

Praise to ATS!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Oh yea...you can pretty much do a search on just about anything...and you can see what people have been discussing. I especially love the weapons/aircraft stuff.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I remember you...

And yes, the board has changed, some for the better!

But, sadly, some things haven't changed. Makes it all the more interesting though, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

ATS has all three, and I do love it so. If you can tolerate the other two, the third makes it worthwhile.

Which of the three makes it worthwhile is, of course, up to each of us to decide, but that's part of the fun.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Skeptic Overlord

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Skeptic Overlord

We're on to you 'Zorgon'....

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Its great to have you back here with us, And gosh yet you are an oldie
I have been here now over 6 years, and what amazing changes we have all seen Both on the board and in life events, Gaz and FredT are still about im sure you will bump in to them as you find your way back around,
Let me know if you need any help ok.

welcome back

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Hey thanks a lot :-) Yeap Im one of the oldies. As usual always disappearing and then back.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yes I too am back after a long hiatus but unfortunately it is because a good and dedicated poster friend was banned due to over-zealous Mods and a far from balanced mind (of a user). It makes me think that the NWO are hard at work to hack accounts and get the good posters banned and leave the more “simple” users to contribute to what was once a mighty site.

It is sad to see the dark side win, but these are troubled times. So I thought it was mu duty to try and post relevant information that will hopefully inform the masses!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So then, just wondering... how is it most of us "old timers" that have come and gone are using a different name altogether, and not just a variance on the original?

Don't tell me you guys are hoping for a fresh start... that would just mean that you've had posts that you wish to ignore, or are ashamed of your "former" selves! Say it isn't so!

(for good or bad, I stand by any... and every... thing I've written)

new topics

top topics

join