It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Successful Prophecies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

Here is a link to some of the predictions that have come true.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Believe it or not predictions do happen, even I have been able to make some predictions that came to pass, the most recent one was that the next thing TPTB would do was to release a virus to the population, I stated this within days, or a week before H1N1 virus infected people in Mexico.

I am not perfect, and I am no prophet, but from time to time I have seen future events, some which have happened already, and some which I am certain will occur unfortunately.

Some people, for whatever reason, are able to see events in the future. Some are able to control it, and others like myself we can't control and just happens from time to time.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaisyAnne
If I made a thread about failed prophecies, I could post thousands.

Gday Daisy

Believe it or not I already have one of those...its kind of still ongoing

Good idea for a thread now. I have something to compare with

By the way- excuse the opening post I was a bit teed off when I wrote it, so I was kinda rude

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

and both of you are wrong. There have been several prophecies which have come to pass.

I still find it distasteful that your thread was put as a sticky, and as the first thread in this forum. that is not only disrespectful, but it is nothing more than a lie.

I wonder why your thread is still allowed to be the first post to be seen in these forums.

These same forums have seen posted prophecies which were posted before they happened, and occurred, despite the claim of some people, such as you, that no prophecy has ever come to pass.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

There is an old thread I remember which you may find interesting.
Since I already posted in it, I'll refer you to that post of mine.

It's about two of Nostradamus' prophecies.
You may be as surprised as I was.
(And BTW, I took care to read them in the original.)

BTW, I have also heard a few (specific) predictions - and even uttered some myself - which all came true, but since I can't prove them here, there's no point in talking about it. Just thought I would mention it, because, "proven" or not, I know from experience that "clairvoyance" most definitely does exist.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
People, I'm from India and I'd like to tell you about a great prophet named Veerabrahmam who is also known as 'the Nostradamus of India'. He belonged to the 17th century and had predicted the occurrence of the two World Wars, India's attaining freedom and the role of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru in it and many other things.

books.google.co.in... ok&hl=en&ei=euV-SpKvBsqfkQWDsv3uAg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7#v=onepage&q=&f=false

The link mentioned above contains a few pages from a book about him.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I got a prophecy that I would get the nickname Pedro. I started a new job 2 weeks after that and a person on the job started calling me Pedro. Wow!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordon31
my tv guide is pretty accurate, tells me whats on weeks in advance....how does it know??

I havent been feeling well all morning and this just made me break out in laughter! Thank You
I needed a laugh.

To the OP as for predictions, I am not sure about any of them. I have never really looked into it before.

To the member who posted about the old woman, wow I thought that was a man at first. So did what she say come true?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Believe it or not predictions do happen, even I have been able to make some predictions that came to pass, the most recent one was that the next thing TPTB would do was to release a virus to the population, I stated this within days, or a week before H1N1 virus infected people in Mexico.

I seem to recall that "TPTB releasing super-viruses" is quite a popular theme in movies - from "The Stand" to "12 Monkeys" to "Resident Evil". Further, any potentially serious outbreak has people claiming "they called it" weeks in advance. Does this mean that disease does not exist, and that "TPTB" create viruses and disease? Please. Save that for someone who HASN'T passed grade school biology. Make enough predictions, and occasionally some will be correct. The vaguer and more interpretative the prediction/prophecy - the greater the chance that someone will interpret it to an event and claim that it came to pass.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Our brains are pattern recognition monsters, and among the many patterns we subconsciously seek (such as facial patterns - see:Margaret Thatcher Illusion), continually seek causal patterns in which to frame our perception of the world. It's one of our innate learning devices. However, correlation does not imply causation. It's an illusion of perception.

Further, did you happen to mention exactly what kind of a virus it would be? What laboratory developed it? Who are these PTB, and who ordered the release? Do you have definitive and demonstrable empirical evidence that it was released, or are you just basing this off of "gut feeling" and arguments from ignorance concerning Virology and Evolution?

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
Further, did you happen to mention exactly what kind of a virus it would be? What laboratory developed it? Who are these PTB, and who ordered the release? Do you have definitive and demonstrable empirical evidence that it was released, or are you just basing this off of "gut feeling" and arguments from ignorance concerning Virology and Evolution?

No, I am basing it on the fact that it has been stated by virologists that this virus was probably created by mankind.

In an interview, Adrian Gibbs, who collaborated on research that led to the development of Roche Holding AG’s Tamiflu drug, said he will publish a report suggesting the new strain may have accidentally evolved in eggs scientists use to grow viruses and drugmakers use to make vaccines. “One of the simplest explanations is that it’s a laboratory escape,” Gibbs told Bloomberg. “But there are lots of others.”

Last month, according to investigative journalist Wayne Madsen, a top scientist at the United Nations, who has examined the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in Africa, as well as HIV/AIDS victims, concluded that H1N1 possesses certain transmission “vectors” that suggest that the new flu strain has been genetically-manufactured as a military biological warfare weapon.

www.infowars.com...

Not only that, but one of the main companies which was given the task to make new vaccines for H1N1 actually sent the live virus to 18 countries in Europe as if it was the vaccine.

The safety standards in laboratories do not allow for these sort of "accidents".

BTW, keep your comments about "ignorance" to yourself whenever you look in a mirror.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Well, I do believe in prophecy, I guess I don't have any examples that could be proven but I had the weirdest daydream after michael jackson died, even though this can't be proven I assure it is what actually happened...

The last book I purchased before Michael Jackson died was a Michael Jackson photo book from the 80s, I bought this book about 1 month before his death.

About half a month before he died I saw a youtube video spoofing Michael Jackson and I thought I could do better so when I came across some scrub cleaning gloves that looked similar to MJ's famous glove I bought them for the spoof video, which I never intended to be cruel in any way, and since the events I will probably not make it but for some reason he was heavily on my mind before he died, right after I got home from buying the gloves I checked ebay for similar gloves as well.

These things are not prophecy, so he died, this is where it gets a little weird, after he died I was sad, laugh at me I don't care, he was actually an idol of mine in 1985, I had a thriller t-shirt and everything, I was 5 years old, Thriller was huge, I still liked him when the Bad album came out and even bought the Moonwalker videogame for sega genesis, it's when Nirvana nevermind came out in 1991 that I forgot about him even though I was living in the same town MJ did, I moved to the Santa Ynez Valley in 1986, MJ moved there in 1987 I believe, I never saw him but my bro and sis claim they did, one of my friends was invited to neverland though and it must have been memorable, he claimed he wasn't even a fan of his music but he said he was a nice guy. Also I drove home recently and it was about 6 months ago I guess, it was for my 10 year reunion, and I made a point to drive up to MJ's neverland gate, just parked there for a bit, there was an SUV at the gate, the estate was up on the real estate market and I could have actually taken a tour knowing my mom was a real estate agent I feel dumb for not even thinking about that, but
anyway he died....

After he died I had a daydream, I don't usually have daydreams that come true but this daydream was very vivid and very bizzare, this is the daydream that I had...

It was after watching CNN no doubt... I was just thinking about MJ and I saw doctors cutting his head open and taking out his brain, then I saw his memorial service, I saw the casket in front of a stage with an audience. Literally over a week later did I ever even hear anything about doctors supposedly taking his brain out, and they made a parallel about this and the fact that he played the role of the brainless scarecrow in the remake of the wizard of oz movie The Wiz, so this did happen, they took out his brain, I know literally nothing about autopsies, I vaguely remember hearing something from some CSI show about a brain drill they use to extract some of the brain for testing so even then my daydream shouldn't have been so gory, this daydream was dead on, and the memorial service looked exactly like the daydream except in the dream the casket was white instead of gold, that's the only difference I remember.

So why did I have this daydream? perhaps it's because I was a fan that had some connection having lived near him all those years I don't know, but it doesn't happen to me very often, I suppose there are a few other occasions, I didn't tell even family members, if you have a daydream about doctors cutting someones head open you don't exactly tell them right away, that's the most recent prohecy-like event that I have experienced I know it wasn't a prohpecy because I didn't mention it and record it, but the thing is 99% of my daydreams are just that, nothing but dreams, so I really can't ever know what they are until after the fact, making them pretty useless I guess, except for myself.

Unrelated but I hope Neverland turns into a Graceland for MJ, it would piss off only 1 group of people, the neighbors of Neverland, they are wealthy jerks and don't want fans flocking for selfish reasons, it would help the economy and give jobs to the area, something rich people don't care about, so for that reason alone I hope it happens one day.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah
reply to post by muse7

I'm sorry you believe this and have been suckered by those who "have a special gift that only a few selected individuals have been blessed with."

Everyone one of us has the ability to foresee the future. It's just a matter of whether you believe in your own ability and practice.

If Humans only use 10% - 15% of our brain capacity, what is the remaining 85% - 90% doing? Laying dormant.

Why? Because man-made religions designed to control us through fear and guilt shut off our 6th sense abilities.

Don't be in awe of those who can do. Practice so that you can too!

the old "we only use 10% of our brains" was disproved, please check before posting

[edit on 22-8-2009 by research100]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Hi, Raz!

Thanks for the interesting read. I've never been a fan of MJ's, but I, too, had an odd dream about the guy last year.

Does it count as a successful prophecy? (www.belowtopsecret.com...)
F

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by El Davicho

This is the problem with a movement like ATS and the internet.
How can you verify anything?

if more than one example of something, it's verified.
if there is only one example it's original.

And the people discussing things are at such different levels of knowledge
that it all needs to start with dispelling myths.

a myth be a story from a long time ago.
that may or may not be compatible with your current belief system.
all things, scenarios, thoughts be in infinite everything.

On topic, no prophecy will ever be exact.

few earth speakers can make exact statements.

There are several reasons for this including but not limited to:
-- the lack of language to describe what the person is seeing

agreed

-- drugs playing a part in inducing the consciousness needed to prophecy can distort the visions

maybe

-- the existence of multiple timelines makes is impossible to know what timeline a prophet is seeing.

they are seeing their own timeline.
the one closest to them.
or the one they are already in.

Are all their prophecies from the same variant?

as the prophets minds and bodies alter over time, so does their prospective timeline.

Are they seeing a mix of variants?

usually it only be one variant at a time.
but if you mix timelines propheciesed at different times then it be a mix of variants.

All these things make verifying prophecy impossible,

depends on how willing you are to accept a prophecy has come true.
for instance when a person makes a "plan" and then it happens, this be a prophecy that has come true.
magic spells be based on this ability for plans to manifest in personal truth experience.

and prophecy itself mostly useless,

it be useful for the person that be engaged with that particular time line or set of experiences.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by lowki]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by El Davicho

Star for you Davicho.
It really is amazing how these things always haunt you.
The 10% brain usage myth was born in the nineties when an incompetent journalist printed "Scientists find that we only use 10% of our brain" when scientists revealed a study of the brain that made them aware of 10% of the brain's usage. Yet regardless of how idiotic that journalist's statement was (we would have to know 100% of the brain's usage just to make a statement that only 10% is in use.... duh) and regardless of the fact that statement was immediately discredited and has been continuously shown it is wrong the new age movement just gobbled it up. So that argument even today - after over a decade - still pops out every now and then.

Regarding the topic I don't know any prophecy of the future that was ever proven right. Only "prophecies of the past", as in the claim that in the past someone said something that then happened. A mere glance at this forum's many prophecies and predictions will give you a clear notion of how accurate these prophets are.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
MDCCLXXVI= 1776... DC LX VI =666... D=4 + C=3 + L=12 + X=24 + V=22 + I=9......=74 ( July fourth ) ... Major Prophetic ...( We are Fffffed)

[edit on 25-9-2009 by arrisfa]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by arrisfa

Well i can finaly add a succesful prophecy here but it's not actualy a prophecy.......

It was more a calculated guess....does that count aswell??

check it out!!

Here comes an other one......

Since two weeks the USGS world chart of recent earthquakes (i check it every day..) is looking more like swiss cheese, with all the earthquakes scattered around as oppose to them usually being centered around certain hotspots.

This combined with the fact that the total number of earthquakes on the map is around the 150 (which is low) and an upcomming full moon on Sunday October 4th, i will bet you that a fairly big quake >M7.0 will hit around this date.

Now as for the coordinates, i will try and narrow it down a bit using only logic reasoning. Wait for it....................it's gonna hit near Indonesia!!!

What you say??

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Not a bad prediction. Still not a patch on what Sollog has done in the past though. Sorry, but your scientific method has to take second place to a proven psychic.

Here's Sollog's 2004 timestamped prophecy of a great quake that would kill thousands. One week from the date he gave we had the biggest earthquake in forty years. A 9.1 quake that caused a tsunami that killed over 200,000 people.

10th Anniversary Quakes - Sollog Prophecy

The 10th Anniversary of the discovery of THE POINT OF CREATION is 01/01/2005

To celebrate this event THOUSANDS OF HUMANS shall be sacrificed in a historic quake

The same prophecy mentioned there would be another killer quake after that one and the date for that was given as well.

BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKE OF 03/21/2005

One week from this second date there was another huge killer quake. It was an 8.6 earthquake that killed 1313 people.

Prophecy is real and there is the proof of it.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTimeMachine

Here's another warning by Sollog that came true. This one was made on September 11th 1998, exactly 3 years before the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Sollog 911 Warning

Date: 1998/09/11
Subject: SOLLOG PREDICTS 911 EMERGENCY!!!!!

SOLLOG SAYS THAT ON 911 THERE WILL BE A GREAT EMERCENCY IN WASHINGTON DC
ANOTHER GARAUNTEE FROM SOLLOG THE GOD OF ONE!!!!!

READ IT AND WEEP MORONS!!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ed Casey and Nostradamus have been popular prophets. How do they fare in their predictions?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
here are a few..Click the links, there is way too much to copy & paste..on some links I will post snippets..

www.alexchiu.com...

www.edicolaweb.net...

www.dreamscape.com...
Mitar Tarabich, Serbian Prophet 1829-1899

""Men will build a box and within will be some kind of gadget with images, but they will not be able to communicate with me already dead, even though this image gadget will be as close to this other world as hairs on the human scalp are close to each other. With the help of this image-gadget man will be able to see everything that is happening all over the world."

That should be a good start for ya

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join