It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by DaisyAnne
If I made a thread about failed prophecies, I could post thousands.
Originally posted by gordon31
my tv guide is pretty accurate, tells me whats on weeks in advance....how does it know??
Believe it or not predictions do happen, even I have been able to make some predictions that came to pass, the most recent one was that the next thing TPTB would do was to release a virus to the population, I stated this within days, or a week before H1N1 virus infected people in Mexico.
Originally posted by Lasheic
Further, did you happen to mention exactly what kind of a virus it would be? What laboratory developed it? Who are these PTB, and who ordered the release? Do you have definitive and demonstrable empirical evidence that it was released, or are you just basing this off of "gut feeling" and arguments from ignorance concerning Virology and Evolution?
In an interview, Adrian Gibbs, who collaborated on research that led to the development of Roche Holding AG’s Tamiflu drug, said he will publish a report suggesting the new strain may have accidentally evolved in eggs scientists use to grow viruses and drugmakers use to make vaccines. “One of the simplest explanations is that it’s a laboratory escape,” Gibbs told Bloomberg. “But there are lots of others.”
Last month, according to investigative journalist Wayne Madsen, a top scientist at the United Nations, who has examined the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in Africa, as well as HIV/AIDS victims, concluded that H1N1 possesses certain transmission “vectors” that suggest that the new flu strain has been genetically-manufactured as a military biological warfare weapon.
Originally posted by Nivcharah
reply to post by muse7
I'm sorry you believe this and have been suckered by those who "have a special gift that only a few selected individuals have been blessed with."
Everyone one of us has the ability to foresee the future. It's just a matter of whether you believe in your own ability and practice.
If Humans only use 10% - 15% of our brain capacity, what is the remaining 85% - 90% doing? Laying dormant.
Why? Because man-made religions designed to control us through fear and guilt shut off our 6th sense abilities.
Don't be in awe of those who can do. Practice so that you can too!
Originally posted by El Davicho
This is the problem with a movement like ATS and the internet.
How can you verify anything?
And the people discussing things are at such different levels of knowledge
that it all needs to start with dispelling myths.
On topic, no prophecy will ever be exact.
There are several reasons for this including but not limited to:
-- the lack of language to describe what the person is seeing
-- drugs playing a part in inducing the consciousness needed to prophecy can distort the visions
-- the existence of multiple timelines makes is impossible to know what timeline a prophet is seeing.
Are all their prophecies from the same variant?
Are they seeing a mix of variants?
All these things make verifying prophecy impossible,
and prophecy itself mostly useless,
Since two weeks the USGS world chart of recent earthquakes (i check it every day..) is looking more like swiss cheese, with all the earthquakes scattered around as oppose to them usually being centered around certain hotspots.
This combined with the fact that the total number of earthquakes on the map is around the 150 (which is low) and an upcomming full moon on Sunday October 4th, i will bet you that a fairly big quake >M7.0 will hit around this date.
Now as for the coordinates, i will try and narrow it down a bit using only logic reasoning. Wait for it....................it's gonna hit near Indonesia!!!
The 10th Anniversary of the discovery of THE POINT OF CREATION is 01/01/2005
To celebrate this event THOUSANDS OF HUMANS shall be sacrificed in a historic quake
BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKE OF 03/21/2005
Subject: SOLLOG PREDICTS 911 EMERGENCY!!!!!
SOLLOG SAYS THAT ON 911 THERE WILL BE A GREAT EMERCENCY IN WASHINGTON DC
ANOTHER GARAUNTEE FROM SOLLOG THE GOD OF ONE!!!!!
READ IT AND WEEP MORONS!!!!!