It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure? - Russian Navy Reveals Its Secret UFO Encounters!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

It sounds like the classic science movie "The Abyss" — only in Russian.

The Russian Navy has declassified its records of UFO encounters, many of which take place in or around water, reports the Web site of the English-language Russian news channel Russia Today.

"They are most often seen in the deepest part of the Atlantic Ocean, in the southern part of the Bermuda Triangle, and also in the Caribbean Sea," said one naval intelligence officer quoted by the Web site.

Another incident cited involved six unknown objects that followed a nuclear submarine in the Pacific. When the sub surfaced, so did the objects — which then lifted themselves out of the water and flew away.

In perhaps the most compelling account, military divers in Siberia's Lake Baikal, the world's deepest lake, encountered "a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits" at a depth of 160 feet. Three humans died during the ensuing chase.

Source - Fox News

Could this be the begining of disclosure? I have never heard of one of the superpowers doing such a thing before.

[edit on 7/27/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This has been already posted here 3 days back.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Oh thanks. I jus saw it pop up on Fox News and thought it was new. Guess I should have searched first.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread already posted a few days ago.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Disclosure here I come!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
good find. Now watch everymoron out there say its a hoax. Pretty cool it made radio over here a couple of days ago... what are the Americans going to do now??? say the entire article is really a weather balloon?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Please use this already ongoing thread *BREAKING* Russia Discloses/Releases UFO Files for any further comments thank you, this thread is now closed.

new topics

join