It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Things You're Not Supposed to Know about the Swine Flu Vaccine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by skycopilot

I'll take my chances with a little vitamin C/D and my immune system.

You know what, i started taking vitamin D and C and the last few years i haven't gotten sick, and when i did feel a cold comming on it barely lasted 2 days tops. And i was ALWAYS getting sick my whole life, more then anyone else would. So i agree, i'm sticking with that also, seems to be a winner for me. Although the C i only take occasionally, the D really seemed to make a huge difference.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by skycopilot

Oh, sorry to hear you had to go through that ...

I wonder if they're going to do any of these snazzy commercials to get us this time around?

youtube link was here but removed to save page space

I'll take my chances with a little vitamin C/D and my immune system.

I've noticed that the MNM is abuzz with talk about the "dangers of swine flu" and "how to keep yourself protected". If that isn't propaganda I don't know what is. It isn't exactly a commercial, but it is hitting a lot of homes very often and spreading the same message. Scaring sheeple into submission with the buildup. It's even been posted here that soft toys can cause swine flu. Scare mongering is downright criminal! But you're probably right, we'll be seeing this stuff hitting the airwaves right around vaccine season.

My wife and I have already decided to fore go our vaccines and ignore any urging to get the kids vaccinated by the doctor, not that we would take the flu shot anyway. We may be paying for the development of the vaccines, but we'd rather limit the amount of times we get punked by the system to paying and not paying AND taking the jab in the arm! Never been a big fan of Russian Roulette.

I've been spreading the word, also, and having this thread makes it nice and easy to send the link and it even serves to show people there is a world outside Fox News!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Sorry if this sounds a bit too far 'out there', but what if this is the start of a planned 'sterilization' of segments of the human race?

Anyone thought of this?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
Typhoid Mary WAS NOT a carrier, there is no such thing. If you do have a bacterial infection or a dormant bacteria within you it was put there by man made substances. It will only come to life when the proper protien or enzyme is present and it "wakes up". But as has been stated before by others, people who live int he jungle have "pure" metabolism and therfore strong immune systems that destroy any bacteria they may acquire.

Please, don't be so niave.

yes the people in jungles are very healty and live very long lives. like 45 or so before they croak from their 100% natural lifestyle...

i DARE you to volunteer for the next EBOLA or other terrible disease outbreak in Africa or some other parts of the world where they are not "contaminated" by our "un-pure" way of life.

i am even willing to pay up to $500 for your ticket and accommodation (i'm sure others will also chip in) as long as you wear normal clothes (like jeans and t-shirts) and absolutely no other protection like gloves or masks. you will also have to record all your interaction including touching the sick, giving them a sponge bath, feeding them, breathing inside the same room/tent, etc. since viruses don't exist they can't harm you, right?

do you have the guts? i have the checkbook (paypal).

So here is a bit more info you can check on. The ONLY thing that causes ALL cancers is a lack of oxygen in the body. This again is a proven fact by the medical community and not the CORPORATE medical community.

The tissues in the body need oxygen to function properly and as a safety shield. Safety shield you say, well oxygen is one of the most corrosive elements on the planet. Not in the universe, as we do not know that yet. There are NO bacteria, pathogens or virus's that can survive in an oxygen rich environment. When animate cells die due to a lack of oxygen, the bacteria in the blood and tissue break the cell up and consume it, this leads to the death of more cells and cancer growth.

Is this really that hard to comprehend?

i'm assuming you have a degree from the "non-CORPORATE medical community" college right? on a lighter note, what do you think cancer patients are breathing? as far as i know air is always 21% oxygen and 78% nitrogen plus some other stuff. are you suggesting we need more oxygen than we're getting from the air?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

Sure I would go in a second, but I can't get a passport as I am under the radar so to speak.

As for your ignorance, very sad indeed. But as Dr. Eleanora I. McBean has stated in her book.

www.whale.to...

"These things have to be repeated several times as the brainwashing from the media goes very deep." I am a degreed physicist with a bachelor in science and biology. Most of my friends are doctors in the non-corporate medical community. We talk all the time about experiments and such. Just use some common sense.

Again, oxygen is one of theeee most corrosive elements on the planet. But NOT to animate tissues. Bacteria and virus's survive off of DEAD or decaying tissues and protiens. I dare you to show me ANY sign of cancer in ANY pathological paleantology study of man more than 150 years ago. There aren't any.

As for breathing in more oxygen, that is not what I was getting at. Omega 6 fatty acids are like oxygen magnets when absorbed by the blood cell, it makes the cell more "hearty" or stronger. The cell can attain more oxygen and carry it throughout the body thus getting more oxygen from the air that you breathe. And Silver will open the Capillaires so that more blood cells get deeper into the lung thus picking up more oxygen out of the air again. What don't you get here. It's pretty simple.

Look up vitamin B-17 and find out why the FDA has banned it in this country and what it does for you. I could go on and on.

The simple reality of it is that those greedy, whore mongering Elite have played with the general population, testing various bacteria and pathogens and have probably laughed the whole time. They don't care, it's their entertainment because they are so stupid they don't know how to enjoy themselves in the general nature of things. They get their enjoyment and power out of making everyone else suffer.

Again, how hard is that to comprehend? Do some studying, find old medical text books and read them, see what was being taught when the cures were obvious. Look at the pioneers and native peoples and see what they did for health care. I mean come on. Let's be real.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by daddio]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Sure I would go in a second, but I can't get a passport as I am under the radar so to speak.
I am a degreed physicist with a bachelor in science and biology. Most of my friends are doctors in the non-corporate medical community. We talk all the time about experiments and such. Just use some common sense.

so you're a physician but you can't get a passport - excellent excuse. then how did you get your accreditation to practice medicine? are you a cash-only black market type for those who can't afford insurance?

Again, oxygen is one of theeee most corrosive elements on the planet. But NOT to animate tissues. Bacteria and virus's survive off of DEAD or decaying tissues and protiens. I dare you to show me ANY sign of cancer in ANY pathological paleantology study of man more than 150 years ago. There aren't any.

research the life expectancy of humans anywhere on this planet 150 years ago. people were not living long enough back then to get cancers. in fact 150 years ago people were barely discovering microscopic life forms and starting to use hygiene like hand washing and water boiling/purification.

from wikipedia @ en.wikipedia.org...:

In 1876, Robert Koch established that microbes can cause disease.

people back then (and some even now...) believed disease was caused by god or other things like that.

And Silver will open the Capillaires so that more blood cells get deeper into the lung thus picking up more oxygen out of the air again. What don't you get here. It's pretty simple.

Look up vitamin B-17 and find out why the FDA has banned it in this country and what it does for you. I could go on and on.

Again, how hard is that to comprehend? Do some studying, find old medical text books and read them, see what was being taught when the cures were obvious. Look at the pioneers and native peoples and see what they did for health care. I mean come on. Let's be real.

speaking of cancer - if you stimulate blood vessel growth you make the tumors grow faster and larger! B-17 is banned only for the general public. as a physician you have the option to start a medical trial and prove it works. all current proof is anecdotal. if 1000 people die of cancer in spite of taking B17 or C overdoses or any other "snake oil" but 2 survive, those 2 will become "proof" that the procedure works. that's not science, it's a big fat lie - the same a snakeoil salesman would use. and don't come back saying you can't get the money because there are lots of believers in the "natural" remedy stuff, so there are plenty of potential donors to such a study. the truth is most of those who promote this stuff want to believe it's a conspiracy and don't care about any proof offered that clearly contradicts their beliefs.

i'm not pro-pharma but whenever i hear those "naturists" promoting things that did not work for humans over the past 5000 years it makes me feel bad for those who trust them.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
One thing the OP forgot to mention is the incident where Baxter the pharmecuticals company accidentally contaminated 72 kg of H1N1 vaccine intended to be sent to laboratories around the world as a sample with avian flu. I am not sure what is meant by 'sample' in this case. Could it be a feed stock for the manufacture of more vaccine?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
According to the law enacted (did I spell that right?) in Massachusetts and soon to be done on a National level, even if you don't go to them they will go door to door and arrest all who refuse. The trains are parked here already.

I can't even get away, my car is almost dead, wish i could have given it a flu shot.LOL

So that is why they will use the military, to force their way into your homes.

So, that being said, when will we finally get it that our only option is to actually fight back?

Before or after they kill so many.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritwomyn
According to the law enacted (did I spell that right?) in Massachusetts and soon to be done on a National level, even if you don't go to them they will go door to door and arrest all who refuse. The trains are parked here already.

I can't even get away, my car is almost dead, wish i could have given it a flu shot.LOL

So that is why they will use the military, to force their way into your homes.

So, that being said, when will we finally get it that our only option is to actually fight back?

Before or after they kill so many.

there isn't enough vaccine for every person. how do you think they will waste resources to go door to door? first they have to vaccinate military, medical and then the high risk people. they may send nurses at home to old patients who request it but i doubt it they'll ever bother coming to your house. stop the paranoia! really when did the govt last visit your house? duh

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah
reply to post by TypeSH2001

Since the media has been telling us that it is most crucial in the 2nd & 3rd trimester, the injuries will be more mental than physical. I have a feeling if this vaccine were administered during the 1st trimester it would cause miscarriages and THAT would make headline news. No one would get the vaccines after that at all.

One of the big questions right now is how will the public know if this flu truly becomes a killer or the vaccinations do that by itself? given that the media will never report the truth if it's the vaccines.

By the way, my father probably caught this flu a few weeks ago and it took a little over a week to recover: symptoms were a moderate fever (100-101 degrees), aches, and lethargy. He's fine now. Basically, your run of the mill flu.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I know I will not get vaccinated against h1n1. Its pointless, it has a lower kill rate then the flu and every person that gets it spreads it to 1.3 other people so its barely enough to spread. I will just treat it like the flu shot I say I got it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I can see that you are a complete moron. I am a physicist not a Physician!!! I do not practice medicine, I study quantum mechanics and the like.

Your rational is idiotic at best. B-17 is found naturally in blackberries, macadamia nuts and many other fruits and vegetables. Our body NEEDS these nutrients to fight infection and disease. What don't you get here. I really think you are now a disinfo agent for sure.

Some of the things you come up with are totally crazy. And yes, I do not pay taxes, I do not have a drivers license, although I still drive and travel and so on. I have no social security number and you don't need one. If you know how to get around these things then you are technically under the radar. I will not go into further detail as it is much easier for someone to figure out exactly who I am and where I live. I need not have that happen.

It is sad that there are actualy people like you that are allowed to exist. This is the biggest problem I see in society today. The truth is very simple and is there for all to see. There never was any disease and there never needed to be any war. It is all about control and profit.

And Wikipedia, PLEASE!!!!! What a joke that site is.

There were many cancer sites on the net until they were taken down. It is obvious that there are more people making money off of cancer than there are people dying from it, so the Elite do not want the "cure" getting out.

Look up Ozonated Water. That also goes a long way to curing cancer when you use the vitamin regimen and the Omega 6. Man how incompetent are some people.

Do some research before you shoot your mouth off about Wikipedia crap and other bull. Swine flu is a man made joke!!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TypeSH2001

By the way, my father probably caught this flu a few weeks ago and it took a little over a week to recover: symptoms were a moderate fever (100-101 degrees), aches, and lethargy. He's fine now. Basically, your run of the mill flu.

I caught this flew in early June at CineVegas (I think). It lasted 2 weeks total for me and I believe that is because I had an allergic reaction to the 2nd dose of the Hep vacc I was required to get for my health card in Jan of '08. I went to 4 doctors and NONE of them could see the problem! Hello?! My left tonsil was swollen and puss-filled within hours of receiving the Hep Vacc and you can't figure out that it's a reaction to that?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I will never get this vaccine, much rather take the chance of getting swine flu. I'm just hoping I can convince the rest of my family not to take it, doubt they will accept that though.

What can be done to educate people about this without looking like a nut?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by evlom
Sorry if this sounds a bit too far 'out there', but what if this is the start of a planned 'sterilization' of segments of the human race?

Anyone thought of this?

Yes. Is a total possibility. Just not certain how 'They' would prevent the wrong vacc going to the wrong people. But if it's done by zip code or the people intended to survive get a vaccine at work (or what have you) then the few who slip through the cracks won't matter.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret
stop the paranoia! really when did the govt last visit your house? duh

"Duh"!?

Where I live, the County does/did do an assessment of your real-estate property values every 3 years. They sent out certified agents to do this. That was just the local government. The city government sent out people to inspect your garbage and make sure your property was 'up to code'. Also, in case you haven't heard, the Federal "govt" is sending out representatives to do the Census - to every household in the United States. Yours included. What makes you think people are stupid for thinking that the "govt" couldn't enforce mass inoculations?

Also, they don't have to go to your particular house and pin you down. What about if you want to go to school (includes college and trade schools)? Got to get the injection. What if you are admitted to the hospital? Automatic prophylactic injection before surgery. And so on...

But no. Go on believing that "govt" could never get you or make you do something you didn't want to do - or put you in prison, or send you to Siberia, or put you in an internment camp, or put you in a gas chamber... History has shown us that "govt" can never do that to people!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

but if things get super scary and people are dropping like flies, i can honestly say im not sure what i would do at that point. Im sure if this flu gets down to the nitty gritty alot of people are going to panic and not be sure on whether to take it or not.
reply to post by miss_sky

Yes,but how are we to know that these people who are dropping like flies are not the very people who recieved the vaccine?

They may put it that way to us if things go the wrong way

I've decided against the vaccine..at this point I'll take my chances w/the flu over the UNknown crap in the injection.

yes, you make a very good point. I think by not knowing whether or not the people who took the vaccine are the ones dropping like flies will still cause chaos and make many people unsure of what to do. like i said im ALMOST positive im not taking the vaccine, Ive never had a flu shot my whole life or believed in them....its just scary to think how crazy things can really get.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yesterday I was reading about the FDA's efforts to remove the relatively new 'electric cigarettes' from the marketplace. In the article they focused on the aspect that the cigarette cartridges contain Polyproprolene Glycol, a component used in some anti-freeze formulas.

I decided to learn a little more about this chemical and for starters, its a sugar.

Next off, its already used in existing tobacco products and foodstuffs for its hygroscopic properties. In other words, it attracts moisture and is used to help keep these products moist.

Next, polypropolene glycol is also used in animal feeds.

Next, polypropolene glycol has been already been studied extensively going as far back as the 1940's, and has shown no detrimental effects to most people and animals unless administered in large quantity. In concentrated doses, a few people did show some irritating effects when breathing polypropolene glycol vapors. Also some animals, such as cats and horses also appeared to be more sensitive to it. Yet no explanation was given.

Another use for the chemical is for treating low blood sugar conditions. So for those people and animals that showed some sensitivity to high doses, perhaps diabetic issues were also a factor.

Now then, here's the kicker and the reason I'm posting all this in this particular thread. Back in the 1940's they were doing research on ways to sterilize air and it was discovered that misting the air with a solution of polypropolene glycol was very effective, and lethal to most all air-born germ organisms - sterilizing the air within seconds.

What does it mean? It means that if HVAC systems were to include a sterilization stage using polypropolene glycol we could significantly reduce if not mostly eliminate the spread of air-born contagions within our public buildings and homes.

It also means that those people who switch to these electric cigarettes will also suffer from fewer colds and flu because of the polypropolene additive. The reason they add it to the electric cigarettes is because when heated it produces a cloudy vapor, simulating smoke. As a matter of fact, its also the active ingredient used in some theatrical smoke making equipment, artificial smoke machines.

The FDA needs to look at this more closely. You ever hear of biological warfare? How about swine flu or the bird influenza? It could provide some comfort and perhaps help you to survive such an attack if you had this sort of protection in your home, man-made or not, a naturally occurring evolutionary product of nature or not. Something to think about eh?

[edit on 1-8-2009 by peopleunit]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I can see that you are a complete moron. I am a physicist not a Physician!!! I do not practice medicine, I study quantum mechanics and the like.

Your rational is idiotic at best. B-17 is found naturally in blackberries, macadamia nuts and many other fruits and vegetables. Our body NEEDS these nutrients to fight infection and disease. What don't you get here. I really think you are now a disinfo agent for sure.

Do some research before you shoot your mouth off about Wikipedia crap and other bull. Swine flu is a man made joke!!!!!

oh dear!... I'm humbly asking for your forgiveness for confusing the 2 very similarly spelled words physicist and physician, especially associated with the phrase "my friends are doctors in the non-corporate medical community". Apparently my poor little "moronic" brain was overloaded with complexities. In fact you're right, all knowing one, you've just blown my cover as disinfo agent. I had to take a 20% pay cut, 5 lashes and a full day of solitary for that. i swear i'll do my best and serve the reptilian masters next time. i'm sure my employers already deployed a better agent to track you down as apparently you're highly efficient in escaping the system. that's standard procedure. oops i think i already said too much and they'll have punish me again. oh noooooooooo

But hey! it's great we live in a country where the ultimate way of brushing off logic and civil debate is calling other people names

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by passenger

Originally posted by DarkSecret
stop the paranoia! really when did the govt last visit your house? duh

But no. Go on believing that "govt" could never get you or make you do something you didn't want to do - or put you in prison, or send you to Siberia, or put you in an internment camp, or put you in a gas chamber... History has shown us that "govt" can never do that to people!

really?... are you actually comparing the US with Hitler's Germany or Stalin's USSR?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join