It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Things You're Not Supposed to Know about the Swine Flu Vaccine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Originally posted by celticniall
Question to all those who will refuse to take it........

Will you let your kids get it?

If so, why would you put them at risk if this is something that you strongly believe.

If not, and you do come down with H1N1 yourself, and pass it to your kids, and one dies.....could you live with yourself?

I have 2 young kids, and I am going round in circles with this stuff....

Read the post on the first page with the link to it from me.

FLU IS NOT CONTAGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get that into your g#%$@damn f*&^%king heads already!!!!!

TYPHOID MARY, anyone know her story? Typhoid was the most contagious disease out there and she NEVER got it and she WORKED in a hospital ward FULL of Typhoid patients!!!!!!

So many research centers, privately run of course, have proven this, read the article I linked to, this woman is a doctor and spent 30 years researching this very subject matter. She published it in 1977.

Man the ignorance of people REALLY pisses me off to no end.

RESEARCH.

I want to flag this post and print it out and put it on my fridge its so hilarious.

RESEARCH would conclude there's a little thing called being a CARRIER of a disease that turns people into walking epicenters spreading diseases with no signs or symptoms. 1/3 of males are carriers of the HPV virus, it presents no signs or symptoms in males, but pop your jimmy in a woman and she will definitely get HPV... and show symptoms including cervical cancer.

Just one example.

There are carriers for EVERY viral disease known to man. Typhoid mary is the most famous. Did you just skip over that part of the story in your rush to stir up more # here on ATS?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here is a list of stuff that has been either deliberately added to vaccines or allowed (thru carelessness) to remain.
Aluminum,
Acetone,
Phenol,
Lead,
MSG,
Aborted Baby Tissue,
SV40 Cancer Virus,
Pig Blood,
Rabbit Brain,
Formaldehyde,
Glycerin,
Puss,
Retro Virus,
Fecal Matter,
Micoplasm,
Stealth Virus,
Human Diploid Cell Cultures,
Sucrose,
Soduim Chloride,
MSG,
Sodium Phosphate Dibasic,
Potassium Phosphate Monobasic,
processed gelatin,
EDTA,
Neomycin,
Fetal Bovine Serum,
Aluminum Phosphate,
2-phenoxyethanol,
Formaldehyde,
Glutaraldehyde,
Barium Chloride,
Polysorbate 80,
thimerosal(contains ethylmercury),
Tri(n)butyl Phosphate,
Polysorbate 80
Human diploid lung tissue,
Amino Acids,
Fetal Bovine Serum,
Neomycin,
Sorbitol,
Hydrolyzed Gelatin,
sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate,
mineral salts,
Phenol Red,
chicken protein
squalene,
benzethonium..

Squalene is now the prime suspect in Gulf War Syndrome. EVery soldier suffering with GWS was vaccinated for anthrax which contained squalene. No soldier, who was not vaccinated, suffered from GWS. Read the list carefully. Formaldehyde and fecal matter (sh*t) are NOT a typo.

Vitamin D3 does not just help prevent flu illness. It prevents it if taken in sufficient quantities during fall and winter months. D3 brakes down the protein shell surrounding the genetic material of the virus so that the virus can't attach itself to certain receptors that lung cells have. If no lung cells get infected, then the body won't get ill and the virus won't be able to replicate itself. During summer months, 15 minutes expose to direct sunlight on bare skin(not just the face) is sufficient for the body to make enough D3 itself to protect against flu. 4,000 IU of D3 per day is enough and it's safe to take in doses as large as 50,000 IU.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds

You're both partly right and partly wrong. Dr. Edward Hope-Simpson (see link)
www.smartbodyz.com...
studied historical epidemics very carefully and found that while viruses are passed on from one person to another, illness and death occurred during fall and winter months and outbreaks occurred far apart geographically almost simultaneously. That seasonal patten turns out to be fluctuating levels of vitamin D3 (high in the summer, low in the winter). People like Typhoid Mary, who do not get sick even when surrounded by infectious virus victims, may be due to inadvertently keeping their D3 levels high enough to fight off the disease.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Over the last few months, they have been ramping up the swine flu scare. The funny thing is that we have been hearing it in europe first and just now starting to hear it here in the states. You would think that since this swine flu got started on the North American continent, WE not them would be the ones yelling about vaccination. In fact I was hearing from Britain and other WHO (World Health Organizations) warnings about pandemics and wholesale infections. The problem is that we here in North America should all have been infected with this virus by this time (more so than europe since it started here on this continent). And since all of us has had some infections and some have died as of this afternoon (girl in indiana died of it today), why aren't we getting so worried. I think they are wanting to have a reason to demand vaccinations here by letting Britain go first. Once people start to die (start die from the vaccinations, which will be blamed on the swine flu but the vaccine acts as a binary weapon on purpose or not), they will say that we have to get the vaccine and such and people will be fighting for the vaccine.

I posted a few weeks ago a link to a story that wasn't in the american MSM at all. It had to do with an American subsidiary making the vaccines sending to eastern europe a mix up of real avian flu with vaccines. If this would have went into the population it could of had the spreading ability fo the regular human flu and the lethality of the swine flu. Something about this whole ramp up of demands for vaccination over the past few months is telling and it's telling when it's coming from europe and not here and it's telling that MSM is ignoring much of it but only in controlled instances.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
One of the thing I think here that is being overlooked by the denial crowd is the possibility of forced inoculations. Especially for school children, health care workers, etc.

As a free and independent human being, one should have the right to choose what goes into one's body. If a person chooses to pollute their body then so be it. But, they should also retain the right to resist the Government forcing them to accept a potential poison into their system.

It comes down to individual choice. There are lots of people that die, or are seriously disabled, from head injuries every year. Many of these injuries occur when participating in normal, day-to-day, activities such as: bathing, walking down the steps, climbing a ladder, etc.

We could reduce that number of injuries by requiring that everyone wear a helmet at all times. But do you really want to wear a helmet 24 hours a day? Do you want the government to enforce that rule upon you?

Life is about risks. Some will die sooner and some will die later. But, we will all die. At some point, from something. Sooner or later. Allowing a bunch of bureaucrats to decide what is an acceptable risk for you, and what is not, is to put your basic decision making into the hands of another. Do you really want to live like that? And what if they make a mistake? W.H.O. are you going to blame then?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613

#3 - The swine flu vaccine could actually increase your risk of death from swine flu by altering (or suppressing) your immune system response. There is zero evidence that even seasonal flu shots offer any meaningful protection for people who take the jabs. Vaccines are the snake oil of modern medicine.

Both statements are incorrect. The vaccine may very well be ineffective, but it's not going to suppress your immune system.

Two-dose Vaccines Appear to Disable the Immune System

Naturally, you won't find any mention of this in the corporately-owned mainstream media as they're owned by the same groups that fund the WHO. For those who haven't figured it out by now, corporately-owned mainstream media has hidden the truth from the public for decades. It just became a lot more evident while they were enabling crimes committed by the Bush cabal for the first eight years of this century.

As stated earlier, the H1N1 virus was bioengineered in a laboratory and is not, nor has it ever been, a natural virus. Large Pharmaceutical companies who will profit handsomely have been in collusion with the WHO. Those are very strong accusations -- backed by a lot of evidence -- that need to be investigated thoroughly.

Two-dose H1N1 vaccines appear to be designed to disable the immune system and load a live virus in a process mirroring the one described in two WHO 1972 memos that technically outline turning vaccines into killers. A Strecker memo reveals that the WHO has been actively searching for ways to weaken the immune system according to Burgermeister.

I advise everyone to read this whole article:

World Health Organization Secrecy Surrounding the Swine Flu Raises More Red Flags

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Judging by this well estalished facts thread by one of the most respected members around all i will say is this:

It seems i was right when stating in the very early stage of the outbreak that i was not to take any vaccine whatsoever.
As such i will stick to my oranges the other fruits and the healthy living.

The above is my belief, my personal way as well as my reasoning for being relaxed in no fear.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Adding to my previous post i will quote an earlier post of mine:

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
Well i hadn't heard of the interview so here go my thirty two cents along with a flag and a star.

I have listened to the first two part and will be listening the remaining ones during work i have to attend.

My thirty two cents?
Well lets say i never take any medications without exclusion whatsoever, even aspirin is a no go for me.
If my head has reasons to be in pain i better do something about that rather than hiding my pain behind the aspirin or any other medication for that matter.

In the extreme case i have to take medication only when the *#)% hits the ^@# and there is no other resolution left then i have to abide to the doctors say. Mind that all of my doctors are close and loving relatives.

If you envisage the previous about me then its quite easy to conclude that there would never be any chance at all i would succept my self to the vaccinations discussed...

That's the limit my thirty two cents go, but i guess i was quite clear about my beliefs, as it is clear for anyone following this thread why my beliefs go like that. Mind that this is no new practice by me but rather one i adopted since the age of about 11-12 which was a century ago. My health status? 10 out of 10 including a very athletic body that also looks healthy. Not only because i want to be at tip top condition but also because as the ancient Greeks said:
A healthy mind need a healthy body...

Now that i think about it the only substance i have been taking regularly for years now is cigarette and that has caused the only degrading so far... Before that i was a champ in a number of activities...

Ahhh well that was a bit more than my thirty two cents.
Since i went all the way to making it fifty i would suggest people are a bit carefull at what they put into their bodies!

Respect and Love to ALL

GTG

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
They will have to forceably inject that crap into me. I did the guinee pig route in the military because I was a teenage gung ho fresh out of bootcamp machine stuck in the middle of a desert who was trained to react and do as told.

I have since stopped and refuse all vaccination shots. I even question the ingredients in antibiotic shots and pills.

Thanks, but I will stick with my vitamins.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
[edit on 28/7/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Here's a nice little tidbit of information. I'm a pharmacist, and I went to homeopathy school for a year, too....and I've learned some very interesting things about vaccines and vaccine injury!

If you are ever forced to get a vaccination you do not want, or if you ever develop vaccinosis from a vaccine...you can take certain homeopathic remedies to help with the effects of that. Thuja occidentallis is the most common remedy they use for vaccinosis and vaccine injury, but there are also others. Thuja can often times reverse vaccinosis....but it can also potentially reverse any immunity effects you get from the vaccine, too.

You can buy these homeopathic remedies at Sprouts or Whole Foods, or any other natural food store that sells homeopathic remedies. However, to do it properly and safely, I recommend seeing a homeopath, because another remedy might work better for your particular constitution.

Thuja occidentalis can also reverse vaccine injury from vaccines that were given years and years ago, too. One of the hallmark rubrics (symptoms) for thuja is "never well since vaccination." But if you want to do that, I'd recommend seeing a homeopathic practitioner or a homoepathic physician or a naturopathic physician who is familiar with homeopathy, first. They can help you do it much safer than trying to do it yourself.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I personally WILL NOT take this vaccine. I will tell my family physician that I "got it" from the City Outreach Program, and that will be THAT!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Don't worry about it, it's only gonna sterilise you, as long as you already have kids I guess you're OK, but for those without (like me) then I guess it's a bit of a bummer. No matter I'll take my chances with the flu, I've already come into contact with a few sufferers and have had no ill effects myself. Apart from a tingling sensation in my throat which I had for about 30 minutes before I decided to mentally destroy whatever it was. Unfortunately it looked like I became a carrier since my sister and two people I acquaint with where infected a few days later. Oh well

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

If you analyze the food from (grubby) fastfood joints, you'll end up with a similar list. So it doesn't mean a thing to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
As the media bombarding us all day long for the past couple of weeks, i'll just wait and see the results of the 200 or so GUINEA-PIGS in Australia that volunteered for the vaccine. Even if it takes months to have such results.
The doctors all over the news telling us that, "this vaccine will be TESTED on us, but we must take it blah blah blah. They have doughts about the kids under 3 y.o. and the pregnants up to the 3rd month. Also that population over 60 "may" have an immunity to the swine flu (they are going to dye eventually with or without the vaccine so why bother).

Doctors and other "must" people of all the public services will get the vaccine on duty. All the others, inside the hospitals and out.

I'll stick to vitamin D and C (400mg of C and 50micros of D) per day. You CAN get a vitamin overdose with unwanted results, especially from vitamin D, so be careful.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Have we seen anything that will force us to take vaccines in the U.S at all?
I do not recall any law or well anything for that matter that tells me I am compelled to take this vaccine agenst my will.

I do not think the question should be whether or not we will take the vaccine, it should be will we be forced to?

And if so it would have to be a law and once more I ask because I am not well versed in this subject is there any law that would compel me as a U.S citizen to take this shot?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Bloody hell. I'm going to tell my close circle of friends (whom I woundn't like to see paralysed, naturally) not to get the jab and break out the vitamin D.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
How come tribes still living in the jungle have survived for so long without the need for vaccines?

They have never needed a hospital.... they have never needed a qualified doctor!!

They have been using the oldest, purest form of medicine to stil be alive today yet we in the developed world are too reliant on advanced meds and need all this crap injected into us!!

Why?

[edit on 29-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This mandatory vaccination scare is really good news.

It is forcing people to wake up from a nightmare they have been in for close to a century ... believing that vaccines are a good thing.

I'll still wager though, that most of those posting here about how they will 'get the vaccine over my dead body' will still consent to their newborns and kids being injected with a half a dozen other toxic cocktails when the men and ladies in white coats tell them it's for the best.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join