It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Bushido Kanji

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hello everyone of ATS! I am Bushido Kanji, as anyone with reading abilities may figure out. I am, for those of you who do not know, which is basically 99.9% of you guys, I am NovusOrdoMundi's younger brother.

He recruited me into this website a few days ago and I must say that this is the single most impressive forum I have ever seen. You guys really know how to manage a community, so I respect you for that. Well, I envy you more than respect, but respect is up there!

Just FYI, for those of you whom have a problem with my brother, whether it be personal or intellectual, please keep that separate from me. Not to sound like a whiner, but him and I couldn't be more opposite, so keep your beef to yourself. Thanks a bunch.

I can be very sarcastic at times, and I am aware that it may get me into a few heated arguments, but I assure you that it will always be within the rules. I respect rules, and I would like to make my stay here as pleasant as possible, so I will keep my antagonizing to a minimum, unless I completely disagree with someone and I feel the urge to point it out.

I am very respectful..that is something that can be summed up through all of this. However! I refuse to be politically correct. I have my reasons.

I am a moderate, but more so on the Liberal side. I pick and choose my own beliefs, so I am not tied down to one side or the other like politicians are.

So that's about it. Thanks for reading and I hope to talk to a few of you soon.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

Welcome to ATS, Bushido Kanji!!! I don't think you have to worry about being judged because of your brother, lots of members here have family or friends who are also members.

I'm also pretty sarcastic, and most definitely more liberal. But nice to meet you!!

Have a great time

join