It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Aircraft over New Mexico (Coast to Coast A.M. Story)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
i was looking at the Coast to Coast A.M. website and noticed they had a interesting ufo picture up on the main page. i don't know anything else about the story other than what's posted on the website. what do you think about it ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd552801e654.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7365e1ab732.jpg[/atsimg]

i live in New Mexico under an Air Force flightpath. Stealth fighters are not at all unusual in the skies over my house. Occasionally, I see aircraft that I can not identify, and have gotten in the habit of keeping a camera handy when I am going to be outside for a while. One afternoon, I caught sight of something out of the corner of my eye. The oddest thing about these craft is that they made no noise at all that i could hear.

I snapped off 5 pictures that afternoon of these craft, but this is the only one with two flying close to each other. I don't believe in flying saucers from other planets at all. these are obviously secret craft being flown out of white sands, or some other airbase. My contacts in the community have all told me of "Alien craft" being in the skies, and I never believed them. This gives substance to their stories, but doesn't convince me of an "alien presence"
--Michael

Coast to Coast A.M.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I just got back from Camping in northern NM up in the mountains. Several nights in a row I saw a strange bright light in the sky. I thought it was a star, but it would dim and fade and disappear, then get bright again..... so then I thought, well, maybe its a plane, but the longer I looked, I realized it was not moving. I don't know what to make of it... maybe it is connected to this story..??

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Very interesting photo, however the trees are not what I expected to see from a pic taken in New Mexico

-E-

[edit on 27-7-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hi There Wise Ones,

He dose not believe in flying saucers from other planets, he thinks they are man made.

If he saw ET pop out of the saucer to say hi, he still would say that ET was a man in a rubber suit.

Not until ET had him on a table probing his arse would he believe and even then he may not, some people are just thick...

Blessed Be: Kernoonos.....

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
is that swamp gas? na man just kidding! looks like the real deal. though it's suspicious how there are two of them.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Id believe it was either a secret military craft or an ET manned craft. Pretty sweet picture either way!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Picture looks damn good!

Waiting for the skeptics and the bird poop rationale responses.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
FARCE FARCE!!!! I CALL SHINNANNIGANS!!!! THOSE ARE SO NOT UFO"S! You can blatantly see there is a handle on the one to the left. and a lid on the one to the right!! They are reflections of mustard gas from a toilet bouncing light to a floating city in japan creating a hallucination!!! Duh!!

Great shots mate!!! Just getting prepared for those namby pamby "Its a flare" morons to come in running a muck again.. Great shots!!! S+F

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

COnsidering the NM state is part of the Rocky Mountains.. especially the northern area.. its not difficult to surmise just how these horticultural blessings are placed randomly about.. lol

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kernoonos
Hi There Wise Ones,

He dose not believe in flying saucers from other planets, he thinks they are man made.

If he saw ET pop out of the saucer to say hi, he still would say that ET was a man in a rubber suit.

Not until ET had him on a table probing his arse would he believe and even then he may not, some people are just thick...

Blessed Be: Kernoonos.....

Yup I like this particular part of the quote:

"This gives substance to their stories, but doesn't convince me of an "alien presence"

Yeah... so he believes it gives credence to flying saucers being real.... but refuses to confirm alien presence..... even though saucers have been sighted since before the Wright Brothers pushed their first plane into the air.

I guess it's not really aliens.... the government has just had this technology for 100 years and have been watching on whilst the rest of the world struggled to get a plane off the ground
You have to wonder if people take commonsense into account when coming up with their theories.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
They look inflatable to me....im no image expert though,just gut instinct from glancing at the pics.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

Great shots mate!!! Just getting prepared for those namby pamby "Its a flare" morons to come in running a muck again.. Great shots!!! S+F

So are you saying we are not allowed to discuss it?

Are you saying I'm a "mamby pamby it's a flare moron" if I try to discuss it?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

I'm more of a "water-droplets-on-a-sheet-of-glass" moron until the other pics are released.

Has the photographer released the other images yet?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
At face value, they certainly look like classic flying saucers. However as static images, they lack the context to make any solid determination. They could be balloons, CGI, models... or maybe alien craft. I guess no one really knows except the person/s involved in taking the images. Even with analysis of the full size images we will be no closer to the truth than we are now.

IRM

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
These do not look like water droplets to me. They do in fact appear to be floating or flying. The sun id in the foreground and you can see the reflection of sunlight on the right side of both "crafts".

I truely feel that these are ginuinne pics of flying saucers.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ill start with saying that i think that there are other lifeforms out there.

but this although looks pretty good the enlarged view shows a few pixels that look irregular which makes me think its a pretty good photoshop. BUT the water droplet thing after looking back at image i can see that as well.
But if it is real then COOL.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is somebody could post a genuine photograph of a UFO on this site and it would always be ridiculed as a hoax or a CGI photoshop add in.

Without the trusted members of Internos and Armap we wouldn't really get anywhere. Is it possible we can get this photo disected and looked at a little clearly? i.e do your stuff people! thats what you get paid to do

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Great pic easynow hope we get some more on this soon and water droplets that's the stupidest thing i have herd so far.
Well done easynow i know there is life out there and one day we will truly know i live in the hope it will happen in my lifetime.

THANKYOU

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Even with analysis of the full size images we will be no closer to the truth than we are now.

got any good news ?

yea i have to agree with you InfaRedMan , pictures alone do not really prove much and since the possibility of them being fake exists , this could be leading us down the wrong path.

i posted this story with hopes of flushing out more info and maybe Noory had the same idea ?

other than that we might as well stare at Meier pics...

thanks everyone else for the great replies

[edit on 30-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

I used to live around that same area, once you get out of the sourthern flat desert land and alittle higher in elev. that is very much what you see.

Very interesting photo indeed. I also believe a majority of "UFO"s are military aircraft of one kind or another. I also believe it is entirely possiable that not all of them are Earthly craft.

Meir pics.....yeah I never did believe those ones.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by JJRichey]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join