It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of future from aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

I too look at the stars constantly. I have no idea why, except I'm waiting for something. I also had a dream recently where when I awoke I felt changed on some deeper level and to this day it stuck.

Last night though I had a dream of flying above my home and looking down. There was a kind of dome around my house that appeared like the colors of bubbles, like a swirly pattern of many colors that was transparent. As I got further up in the air I could see that the bubble was centered on my house but actually went outwards around several houses near me. In the dream I remember the message that I was protected, and those nearby will be protected. I didn't think this was physical protection, more like a spiritual protection.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I too, find that I am unable to resist looking at the stars, when they are clearly visible. I have had ufo and ufo-related experiences. I have had --numerous-- precognitive (and accurate) dreams. Back during most of the 2000's, prior to '06-'07 interval or thereabouts, I kept having a repetitive dream. It was -basically- the same each time, but with differing small details. Everyone was living literally underground, in a highly organized environment, maybe like emergency FEMA camps. It looked like a giant endless endless office type of structuring. I myself was there, and my hairdo was quite different from how I wear it now. Everyone would occassionaly express that they missed the surface and sunshine, and greenery, etc. I interacted with people in there, that I know in real life. I had these types of dreams for a very long time, but now I don't any more.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

I have had several dreams..some of them is that I am outside and my family and I see ufos in the night's sky and we want to watch them- but you really need to be inside and away from the windows. I had another recently- where I was standing on the dock at a place I work at with friends and we talking about how "they" said we could keep this place. We are talking about somone's smoking habit of cigars and I say: "speaking of cigars" and everyone looks up and outside we see a silver cigar ufo going accross the sky. We have to focus on something else otherwise they will hear your thoughts.

Other dreams, I am in a futuristic world that is inside a redish dome- there isnt alot of us here (humans) but all that could be saved. We take the train from where we live to a place to work. The city is huge and the buildings are huge as well. I never seen a movie like that nor buildings like that either.

I do find myself when I am outside- I stare at the night's sky. I just feel that they are here. I have that feeling that I am diffrent. I go outside sometimes in the evening and watch the sky. I have seen several ufos over the years-but most of which when I was trucking at night. Thats all I feel comfrontable sharing right now.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I actually had a very odd dream a few days ago. I had woken up from this dream and all I could remember from it, was seeing an alien "gray" standing in front of me, telling me things that are going to happen. And in this dream I said to myself "I have to tell everyone all these things when I wake up. I have to tell them." But I cannot remember for the life of me, what it was that I had to tell everyone. I woke up feeling very weird, like this wasnt just a regular dream.

Well there you go. Star and Flag.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Illumination

I look up at the stars, sky, clouds, jets too more often than many.

Regarding your post, I've had dreams in which I've had conversations with myself. This was when I was younger and I had, at the time, thought that I was talking to my subconscious. I tend to think now that it was my higher self.

Anyway this voice never told me any secrets of the universe however it did help me master my fears in the dream world and in real life. The voice tended to be very parental sounding. Engaged in the bettering of myself with limited capacity.

I can't say that I've had a recent deja vus however I can say that I have had a number of moments in which something novel almost felt like it had been there for quite some time. Kind of like in a dream in which you know someone you haven't meant when awake yet feel like you've known them your whole life.

Take care,

Incog

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
1. yes

2. yes and yes

3. yes

4. not after, I always have.

5. yes and I have.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
HI! I have a premonition icky feeling something horrific is going to happen to many souls. The crop circles set me off, I can't look at the crop circles archive or really read about the aliens before I go to sleep. The worst was
the night I saw the photo of the "alien" in crop next to the radio station with the cryptic words a few years ago about deception, and the 2012 premonition circles. Now when my husband snores and I have to relocate to the guest room, I take my big dog and turn on a night light. I am not afraid of much, I just don't want a creature hovering over my bed looking at me. Awful! I'd like to think God is putting the circles down, everyone thinks they are a hoax, but I don't feel that. I feel a phsyic message is being delivered, and I feel worried and scared of complete chaos is comming. My mother and husband think I am nuts, but I usually know in advance when normal trouble is comming. Things just feel very off for the Earth. I dreamed the aliens talked to me, and I said I was the wrong person to spread any message, I am a normal low key person. I saw waving Doctor Suess like plants on their planet. The dream was vague, I think they were the short little typical aliens in the dream. I kept saying I just want a normal stable life, no drama. I don't and haven't ever dreamt about aliens, I did see a three second sighting in April which I couldn't explain, I was not expecting that. It was so short I wounder if that was real. So, in looking for answers on the internet I found ATS. I guess if it's all real we are all in for new experiences. I personally find it hard to take it all in, I am sure others would be just as flipped out. It is completely nuts.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitybender
1. Are you having any dreams that portray a future you are in, such as war, poverty, advanced technology, or anything else that you regularly dream about?

Uh huh, but it isn't regular. We're talking like alien waiting rooms (wait here to see the alien!) and UFOs and stuff.

2. Do your dreams seem real? When you have them do they seem different from your regular nightly dreams?

It feels more realistic when it does happen. It doesn't feel like your typical dream.

3. Have you had strange experiences you can't explain that may be extraterrestrial or alien?

You have to see it to believe it.

4. Do you feel special or important after the dreams?

No, but I imagine the rest of the suckers on planet Earth would.

5. Do you feel that you will witness the events in your dreams one day?

I doubt it. It's just some "psychic" that I can't get out of my head that gives me bull crap dreams every now and then.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by MegaCurious]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
1 Fairly regularly. sometimes war and advanced tech but usual theme is at house where i grew up (left 17 yrs ago) outside with family watching alien spacecraft flying around. Get that one a few times a year.
2 Seem real. Screen memories?
3 Plenty of wierd stuff, abduction etc
4 Don't feel special after. Feel happy because I enjoy those types of dreams. Better than the ones where I get evicted, anyhoo.
5 Would like them to come true but probably foolish hope. Life would be more exciting if they did.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well. I haven't had many alien related dreams lately (only spiritual). I did however have an extremely vivid dream when I was younger. I'm currently 16 and im guessing this was around the time i was 12 maybe 11? Regardless of age I found it very strange that I had that dream. All I remember is as follows: I am in front of my house, on the road, its night time. I look up and and not too far away directly over my neighbors house(maybe a couple hundred meters) was large black object with golden lights. The lights had a very golden yellow tone and were below the ship. They where arranged in a way that sort of resembled the gills within a mushroom. There was a slight movement within the lights. The ship wasn't as flat as traditional "saucer" depictions.It was more egg shaped, maybe a tad more flat. I'm into art so if anyone is interested I could make an illustration. It was a long time ago so it won't be too perfect. I never told anyone about the dream since I was afraid of what it was... and that people would think im crazy. There is another dream which I cannot confirm if it was alien related or not. All I remember was the end before I woke up. Freaked me out so bad! The last image I saw was something resembling a mix of Mayan/Taino art. It was of a man with all his limbs bent and had a large nose...Almost like a toucan(I have noticed a lot of the South American natives draw with huge noses). I think,not sure, that he had feathers on some parts like his back. I remember perfectly however the colors used. Very warm colors throughout. Lots of thick black lines, oranges, reds, yellows. I woke up sweating and petrified even though when I thought of it...Its not scary at all. I can remember it now and laugh at it. I couldn't even move at the moment. I think I had sleep paralysis. I wouldn't know though. Since I'm not sure how it feels exactly. Again, if any of you are interested, I will draw illustrations and post them up here.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This is a dream i had a few weeks ago. I wrote it down because it was so insane. I could have probably wrote more. about it

Its night time, and i was just going to sleep, I think. I look out my window (apartment in Brooklyn). To my suprise great giant mosaic like patterns of light are floating high high up in the sky, The patterns are wonderful. I am starting in awe, as is all of new york. There is more than one. One is over Brooklyn, and there are others. Over manhatten and the rest of New York. They are not moving. Just sitting there looking amazing. I cannot sufficiently describe them. It was like someone took the sprialing patterns of a conch shell, made them into solid light and spread them in a circle with a 5 mile diameter high up in the sky. The city was on a stand still. No one could stop themselves from staring up in awe at these fractal wonders in the sky. They were there for a whole day, even during a blue sky sunny day they were extremely visible up in the sky. The patterns were individual light sources. Meaning you could see the sky through them, it was just hundreds of lights organized into a gigantic fractal looking pattern high high up in the sky. I remember being in union square in the city, with thousands of others just looking at the one over Manhatten. Then somehow everyone felt they were being hostile, because the colors of the lights started to change color from white/yellow (what they were normally) to purple blue green and mostly red. More patterns were starting to appear. My house is in brooklyn, and i felt the need to get home as fast i could. I was trying to get to the subway so i could walk through the tunnels to get home, and also thought that would be safer than walking the bridge. I dont really remember if i took the bridge or the tunnels but i got home . I was back on my roof, watching them. Then suddenly like some kind of fish laying eggs, hundreds of glowing orbs and shapes dissended from the middle of the huge shape. Which i assumed was a space ship. These orbs and shapes swooped in low over the city. Over all parts of the city. They were destryoing it. The city was burning. I couldnt see any direct means that they were attacking, only that wherever they flew, buildings dropped and burned.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join