It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the Birth Certificate!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by Office 4256

No, because his policies will be rammed through just like everything else.

It is all rigged anyways.

Of course! It's been a long time since the United States really had anything resembling a "government by the people". With everything that is haywire in this nation, it just seems like it would be more productive to put your energy behind some activities that would make a real difference. You must know that the 2008 election will never be nullified, even if you could prove Obama was the secret son of Mao and Indira Ghandi.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Can YOU, GeechQuestInfo, prove to me that he actually was born in Hawaii?

Sure can. He's our president, if he wasn't born in Hawaii he probably wouldn't be in office.

And just so were clear, I don't believe he was actually born in Hawaii but I also don't think at this point it matters.

He could be from Zeta Reticulli for all I care, I was always taught to play the cards your dealt. So were dealt these cards, the wrong way to go about this is to keep bringing up his birth.

The right way would be to bring up how he is going down the same path Bush did, and how no change has happened other than the racial tension in this country has risen. Not good. And lame if you ask me.

Bottom line, it comes out that he was not born in Hawaii, he becomes impeached, and the people at the top continue with the plan while the whiners find a new thing to complain about while they are taking years off their lives being stressed and living in fear.

When the day comes that the people rise up, believe me I will be on the front lines with the rest of the country, but until that day comes I'm not going to worry about it. TPTB have been trying this same crap now for 50 years, same stuff different day.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join