It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resolution says Hawaii Obama's birthplace

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose

Resolution says Hawaii Obama's birthplace

www.upi.com

WASHINGTON, July 27 (UPI) -- The U.S. House of Representatives Monday approved a resolution observing Hawaii's statehood anniversary and noting the Aloha State is Barack Obama's birthplace.
Rep. Neil Abercrombie, D-Hawaii, countering a movement challenging President Obama's U.S. birth, introduced the measure. Hawaii celebrates its 50th anniversary in August.

The final vote was 378-0, with 220 Democrats and 158 Republicans voting in favor of the resolution. More than 50 members did not vote.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.usatoday.com
www.dailykos.com
themoderatevoice.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Obama's Birth Certificate Confirmed VALID!
Lou Dobbs to Obama: a 'Certificate of Live Birth' is NOT a Birth Certificate

[edit on 27-7-2009 by yankeerose]

[edit on 27-7-2009 by yankeerose]

Ahhh here I was posting to finally give my support to him hearing about fukinos announcement, when this is how he gets away with it??

What a damn bunch of cheating good for nothing GD losers we have in congress. I will change myt voters registration and vote all republican nest time. I am ashamed to be a democrat

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

((oh and do you really think showing the long form would end this! LOL))

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Helmkat]

It would have for me. Now, there is nothing, to me this convinces me Obama is an illegal alien and has they have used no abused their power of office to enable the biggest scam con man to usurp the office of POTUS.

The fact that people can't see the impropriety in this is even more telling

America is dead to me

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Except I'm a conspiracy theorist, and like the thousands of people who come to this site every day, I hold my head up high that certain areas I do believe exist.

But doing nothing and not voting doesn't mean you're doing something right.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Your correct, Sparky. It's not a law, and I hope to God it never does.

I'm just speaking for your behalf. No matter whether or not it's the law, you still look idiotic if you didn't vote and are complaining.

I know I feel like an old record, but sitting back and not voting and then complaining on the state of our government doesn't mean anything.

Saying that you're not going to vote and then complain is a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Havn't read the thread but even if he was born in HI doesn't matter. All he can be is native born not natural born there is a difference.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
A. Your video doesn't work.

B. You tell me what defines being a natural-born citizen.

The constitution doesn't state what being a natural-born citizen is.

Do both parents have to be American citizens? Does only one? Do neither parents have to be American citizens if you're born in America?

How does that work for a child who is born here? Let's say his parents are born in Mexico and come here illegally and then have their son born in America.

Is he a natural-born citizen of America or Mexico?

You see... The definition is not set in stone. So, it's only an opinion.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Did George Washington, Thomas Jefferson or Ben Franklin vote for King George?

I don't think so.

They realized there was something taking place called taxation without representation and sought to change the system.

The system can't be changed from within at this point because so many different parts of it are corrupt.

There are few politicians elected outside the Powers that Be pre-approved circle, when they are it's because they are unimportant districts or unneeded seats to pass legislation or a pure accident.

Look up Jesse Ventura and CIA on Google.

His first day in office as the Govenor to Minnesotta was spend in a basement of the Capital with a conference room full of CIA Agents who wanted to know "How did you get elected".

That would be the accident!

Obama is no accident trust me.

The citizens do not control the Government the rich Corporate Elite controll the Government and have for decades and decades.

That is not going to change with a vote my friend.

Like many people you suspect but you refuse to believe, because believing would mean you could no longer pat yourself on the back for helping to maintain the status quo by imagining you did your part to change it on election day.

George Washington, Thomas Jeferson and Ben Franklin didn't vote for the King or a member to Parliment but fought a revolution because there was taxation without representation.

You have no representation in our representative republic no matter who you vote for, the Corporate Elite runs the Government and Owns the Majority of Politicians and all significant politicians and I really do know that for a fact my friend.

Do I have a right to complain. Yes an inalienable one just like you do in complaining about me complaining!

What you are doing is simply creating the divide and conquer, I am ok, he is ok, he is not ok warfare that allows the vacum to exist in which our representation was usurped from us.

I have been fighting the establishment my whole life, trust me when I say your ballot card will never effect the outcome you imagine and believe it should.

The Government is broken, corrupt, and under the control of a group of people other than the citizens. Voting won't change that!

Feel free to keep dividing so you can all be conquered!

It is your right after all.

[edit on 28/7/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PD2634
Havn't read the thread but even if he was born in HI doesn't matter. All he can be is native born not natural born there is a difference.

Your link is faulty or the video is so could you please explain what you mean by this. Please tell me it is not this new, both parents had to be American Citizens crap because that is not even remotely true to anyone but right wing web jockeys.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

I am curious as well.

Could it be that thing where Ann Durham had to be living as a citizen for five years prior to his birth.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cypher-X
It would have for me. Now, there is nothing, to me this convinces me Obama is an illegal alien and has they have used no abused their power of office to enable the biggest scam con man to usurp the office of POTUS.

The fact that people can't see the impropriety in this is even more telling

America is dead to me

I was never even issued a long form and these days, you would have a hard time getting one for your new child. That is not my issue. I see you got a star for this post and I have to then ask - whoever gave that star...can you translate this?

"this convinces me Obama is an illegal alien and has they have used no abused "

Just wondering because even as a typo (or many) it is hard to get what this is supposed to say. I am all for a cogent argument for your point of view but what is this?

...and has what?

[edit on 28-7-2009 by evil incarnate]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

All my kids have long forms. The oldest was born in 1998.

As far as your confusion . . . I do not think I starred it, but it should read:

--It would have for me. Now, there is nothing. To me, this convinces me that Obama is an illegal alien. Furthermore, they have used . . . . no . . . abused their power of office to enable the biggest scam con man to usurp the office of POTUS.--

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

All my kids have long forms. The oldest was born in 1998.

I am sorry, did I say what state I live in so that you know your situation is comparable to mine? You do know that BC vary from state to state don't you?

As far as your confusion . . . I do not think I starred it, but it should read:

Do not tell me what you THINK it should read and state that as a fact. How would you know what is should say?

--It would have for me. Now, there is nothing. To me, this convinces me that Obama is an illegal alien. Furthermore, they have used . . . . no . . . abused their power of office to enable the biggest scam con man to usurp the office of POTUS.--

Yeah um....no.

You corrected the grammar in making a runon into two but you did some pretty fancy editing there. What happened to "and has?" You just take stuff out and then add things like "Furthermore?" Wow. Perhaps you should just stick to speaking for yourself and let this joker or his starring friend explain to me what it actually should say. You had to completely change the text with SEVERAL edits. Shhh. Sit down. You are confused in thinking that your kids and myself were born in the same place as well as telling me what something should say and then writing something that is 180 degrees from what it DOES say.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Look, his Mom was an American Citizen... he could have been born in Moscow and he still would be an American Citizen! What you are doing is accusing the innocent child with legal mumbo jumbo to justify your displeasure with the outcome of the election.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

First of all, you say that you do not have a longform. You assume because you do not have one, no one does. You then go on to say that it is difficult for ANYONE to get one for their new child.

Then you get your panties in a bunch when I say that all of my kids have one, and the oldest is 11 years old? Get over it! You were wrong, and this is your retaliation.

Welcome to differing viewpoints!

Second . . .

You asked for a translation, I gave the way that I read it. "And has" is a typo. the has should not be there. He edited the sentence after typing it. I do the same thing, except I try and proofread after I post to make sure I got it right.

The way I typed it does not change anything of what he said.

If you do not want help, do not ask for it.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

That still doesn't mean Obama's not a natural-born citizen.

That post had nothing to do with mine.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

you are 100% correct. here is how it works for the african-haters out there. You are a citizen if,

1) you were born in any of the 50 states, or are naturalized after being born in a protected territory i.e puerto rico

2) You parents were citizens of the U.S, therefore, you could be born in kenya, china, or Iran and you would still be a U.S citizen

3) Born on any U.S military base or heaven forbid in a U.S embassy. This does include natives to that country getting medical care but they most likely will not take it or do not know about it.

have a nice day wallowing in your factless bizarro world.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

First of all, you say that you do not have a longform. You assume because you do not have one, no one does. You then go on to say that it is difficult for ANYONE to get one for their new child.

Uh huh, and...? Go have a kid in Hawaii tomorrow and let me know how you make out getting that long form. You seem to forget what I said about different states.

Then you get your panties in a bunch when I say that all of my kids have one, and the oldest is 11 years old? Get over it! You were wrong, and this is your retaliation.

My panties were never bunched, princess. I was simply explaining to you why it does not matter what you have for your kids. Difference states, different rules. Sorry, I know that bothers you but then again, I am not the one weilding words like 'retaliation' over all this.

Welcome to differing viewpoints!

Have a mirror handy?

Second . . .

You asked for a translation, I gave the way that I read it.

No you did not. You completely changed it and added words, deleted words, and added punctuation. That is not how you read it, that is how you interpreted and then rewrote it.

"And has" is a typo. the has should not be there. He edited the sentence after typing it. I do the same thing, except I try and proofread after I post to make sure I got it right.

Really? Then how come his post does not contain this at all ". Furthermore" when your 'translation' does if all that was wrong was the word 'has?'

The way I typed it does not change anything of what he said.

Yes, yes it does. You completely changed it by making things up that you thought should be in there.

If you do not want help, do not ask for it.

I did not ask you for anything, let alone help.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join