It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INDIGO's - nothing more than self delusional

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Excellent points and S&F for you !

I'm in complete agreement that anyone that gives themselves a self-appointed title needs to present the required credentials or verification to justify such a decision. If not, then we can only assume it's just so much hot air.

I proclaim myself God Emperor.

Now why are you so special that you think I have to prove anything to you?

In fact, you're not, and I don't have to.

If someone wants to label themselves why question it? Who cares? Is all of this resentment simply a subconscious problem because deep-down inside the nay-Sayers of this thread want to feel a change? They want their consciousness to evolve too? And if they can't feel it then they will attack the people who say they do?

That's very self-defeating.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
reply to post by laura petrie

Which is the point I brought up in my earlier post ... individuals such as the ones you mentioned have always loomed large in mankinds history ... take Da Vinci, Newton, Einstein and even Ghenghis Khan, Napolean and Hitler as additional examples.

So I fail to see or understand why now all of a sudden, individuals are making such a song and dance about their "special abilities and dispositions" as if it was something new that was only now making itself felt and was further being likened to some type of human evolutionary change that was only now manifesting itself.

The reason as to why they are called "Indigo Children" isn't because they are new or different, but because sheer number of people qho seem to be changing. Anyone can evolve.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I don't know if it's completely verified or not however, I found this video concerning indigos

I am in no way shape or form a geneticist, however I noticed the mention of both microcephalin and ASPM. I don't know why I noticed it, but I did. As I mentioned I'm not a geneticist so I took to the ole trusty google.

In short, microcephalin is a genetic non-functional mutation characterised by "a severely diminished brain"

en.wikipedia.org...

More later...I have to go right now...grrrr

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
hm...

So, it looks like I am really the only Indigo at this board?
that cant be..

..oh sorry, I ve to say:
"Im the only Indigo who got the title from another person." ´

Thats really interesting, so many people who read this board day by day, and NOBODY ELSE is an Indigo?

Wow..

To the question of the op:
Yes, the power exist in an Indigo. Only how it works is different.
I ve the future face. That means, I can see the future. Sometimes clear sometimes its only a feeling. You know that phenomenon maybe under another name: second face..
Thats the way of power I choose. (guess)

So again:
Im the only one at ATs??

WOW

hehe, then my name really works here at ats

NiaWindOnly

(I love that thread..
)

[edit on 7-9-2009 by NW111]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Life is about balance, LIFE, DEATH, BELIEVERS NON BELIEVERS need i say more!! well i can Fat, Thin, Happy Sad, U are not Indigo I am Bye XX

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JENuine

I originally started this thread because for a while, members of the so-called "Indigo" persuasion seemed to be popping up left, right and centre and for a while, it seemed that every second person was claiming "new age" powers, consciousness and abilities.

And then guess what .... it quickly became old, uninteresting and stale and less and less Indigo claimants were stepping forward. I don't think I've seen an Indigo related thread/post here on ATS for quite a few weeks now.

Guess that just goes to prove what I was saying all along ... that the Indigo phenomena was just a momentary attempt at attention seeking and that the majority of Indigo claimants were just people who had a "need" to feel different/special/unique and to stand apart from everyone else.

After all, don't we all believe deep inside that we're "special and different" from everyone else ?

Anyway, hopefully this Indigo situation has now just faded away into the obscurity it so rightly deserves.

Now, bring on the "Star Children, Aquarians" and any other mystical, pseudo psychobabble, mumbo jumbo, self-proclaimed new age/enlightened, ascended consciousness groups and I'll get stuck into them as well !

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I would just like to clarify a couple of things.
The term Indigo was coined by Nancy Anne Tappe, a Parapsychologist and (more importantly) Synesthete.
The term refers to the Auras of people born since the mid 60's.
She wrote a book called- Understanding your life through color in 1982.

The theme was then taken further by Lee Carroll and Jan Tober in a 1998 book called- The Indigo Child, The New Kids Have Arrived.

There is also a connection with Master M, Master of the Blue Ray.
The Blue Ray frequencies are those of Detatched Attatchment.
For more on this and Avatars i would recommend a visit to shamballaschool.org

There is also a healthy mix of Theosophy and Anthroposophy added to the subject by later commenters which only confuses things further.

I think the observations of Synesthete Nancy Anne Tappe regarding the sudden appearance of Blue Auras in the 60's is the place to start.
Make your investigation from there.

Now if people who can see Auras would come forward.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Whether they are.....or whether they aren't, I admit I love the idea of it.

"Man is not yet man". I think I may have written that in a poem somewhere when I was about 15. Or perhaps I swiped it, lol, it's been so long I can't remember.

But that we continue to evolve, somehow become better, more spiritual, more inclined towards considering the needs of others, even, yes....more intelligent in the brain and in the heart.

What in the world could possibly be wrong with that?

I'm only saying I love the idea of it, and I hope it's true. I hope we are getting better.

As for the title "Indigo" I don't really care for it. But I love it that perhaps mankind is taking a step towards becoming something better.

Are we? Who knows. At this point it's all just speculation and prognostication.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join