It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Being A Hoax Is High Probability

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

The information will be released when the time comes. But you'll see it for yourself, and won't really need anyone to tell you ahead of time.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Yet another opportunity for Bobbylove to try and get stars and flags, by spouting off stuff that directly contradicts other threads that he has authored.

So tell me bobbylove, aliens dont exist, but you opening portals and dealing with demons , and casting spells on girls to get them to like you does?

Another sentient being in the whole of the universe is impossible , but your statements about being an "untouchable" being that is a "millionaire" and is all knowing, who will have information for us to all heed, is completely believable?

How is it that you say our "world is a matrix world" that is all illusion and we are just programs, yet flesh beings from another planet is far fetched?

Would also be curious in the reason WHY you would even be concerned with things like aliens, and bashing the military , and swine flu, and the vaccines, if this is all just some made up reality?

You are very inconsistent bobbylove.
hope your parents dont cut off your internet for provoking people, oh .......wait.......youre a rich millionaire with a paid off house, who doesnt deal with anything under 7 figures and that doesnt cost 100 dollars a plate.......right, sorry , forgot about that

MODS youve been notified!

[edit on 28-7-2009 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Just because you watch a video or see a document online doesn't mean aliens do in fact exist.

Has anyone for themselves actually seen an alien? Nope, didn't think so.

Everything we hear or read about aliens/ufo's is online, so all the data can be manipulated and faked.

The real question is are you LYING to yourself?

You have never seen an alien with your own eyes, so therefore, they DON'T exist in "YOUR" life, but you WANT to believe that in all the universe there exists other life forms. It doesn't mean that there is in fact aliens out there.

Also, how do you know the sky is not fake? How do you know it's not a hologram that's casted out over every one of our heads? After all, everything in our lives is manipulated ranging from news and media down to water and toothpaste, so why couldn't the sky be faked?

The technology is there, and the scam artists and manipulators are there as well, so therefore, we can conclude that there is literally no evidence to back up alien and UFO claims being extra-terrestrial.

A great post Bobby?

Realy nice to wind up other members and stir a # fight and to also make yourself the center of attention of it all.

Seen this once, twice and a thousands times and good luck!

Spout all you want mate your opinions are your own and no doubt also without experience or evidence also?

A few of us have witnessed # that will make your hair curl and a close friend of mine ended up almost a complete nut job because of it.

The trouble is that we do not always wake up in the morning with a premonition of "OMG! I am going to see a UFO today at low level so had better pack my $4000 dollar digital Minolta high zoom and my new Panasonic camorder"

This is the real world like it or not and 90% of sightings or close encounters have no physical or photo evidence apart from your own visual and the feeling of your hair is being pluged into the mains and your nylon track pants becoming a huge wedgie up your plumbers crack! also your wrist watch trying to do a tango and never work again, and the old wedding band heating up enough to cause blisters?

I hope you experience the same one day?

And the sky is fake is it? enjoy your basket weaving!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

The information will be released when the time comes. But you'll see it for yourself, and won't really need anyone to tell you ahead of time.

No we wont bobby

You see, us members that have been round for a while have seen this kind of thing many times in the past. Every single member that has done this has never delivered anything of value, if anything at all. Some have even been banned for numerous troll threads, like this.

So, no, we wont be seeing anything from you, and yes we still all know you're only a sad, bored teenager with nothing better to do than start poitnless threads

Also like to point out this thread where you claim that aliens actually exist

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So which is it? You contradict yourself so much

[edit on 28/7/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Op, three of your points are essentially the same(1,2,4)

I really don't think the average person with the average camera(typically not so average considering cell phone footage and other low res recording devices) is ever going to get good clear footage of even everyday planes, let alone objects exhibiting insane speeds, shape changes etc. Especially when you factor in the distance.

I think it's ridiculous to try and speculate about an agenda, in the same way that a child may question their parents guidance. You assume "they" wait for something, but have you ever thought that there may be some sort of non intervention policy?

Anyway, it's clear you have a lot of catching up to do, so pull up a chair and maybe strap in?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

No we wont bobby

You see, us members that have been round for a while have seen this kind of thing many times in the past. Every single member that has done this has never delivered anything of value, if anything at all. Some have even been banned for numerous troll threads, like this.

So, no, we wont be seeing anything from you, and yes we still all know you're only a sad, bored teenager with nothing better to do than start poitnless threads

Also like to point out this thread where you claim that aliens actually exist

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So which is it? You contradict yourself so much

[edit on 28/7/2009 by OzWeatherman]

Hi all. First post here.

He is a troll, don't feed him and he will go away.

Also, like a previous poster stated. Occam's razor, it's a pretty damn big universe for us to be the only ones. Seems most logical that we aren't alone.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Here are some classic cases detailed by various members, including myself, that were before youtube and CGI, most of them were researched by the government and I think the facts of the following cases speak for themselves, but take a read through them and then come back and give us your answer, but be sure you have a good alternate explanation for them all now
:
internos
UFOs and the Mystery of Canneto di Caronia

The Coyne incident, Mansfield, Ohio, 1973

The strange story of JAL 1628

The Height 611 UFO Crash

The RB-47 UFO Encounter | 1957

OzWeatherman
The 1976 Tehran, F-4 Phantom Chases UFO Case

easynow
Astronauts on Skylab 3 photographed GIANT UFO 1973

ziggystar60
Caught on film by TV crew: The 1978 Kaikoura UFO sightings

jkrog08 (me)
The Mantell UFO Incident

The Lakenheath-Bentwaters UFO Incident

UFO Crash Event: Shag Harbor, 1967

The 1952 Tremonton, Utah UFO Fleet

Gazrok
UFOs over DC in 1952, Jets Scrambled

[edit on 7/28/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01
your ignorant to believe this.... go google UFO and see how much EVIDENCE and PROOF there is, because obviously you haven't done your homework.

Name calling doesn't support your position.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'll have a go at it. I have no opinion one way or the other, but I'll try to answer your questions.

1)How come NO ONE ever captures a decent footage of aliens making crop circles?

Not sure if it's true; but why aren't there any videos of humans making them?

2)How come NO ONE ever gets any good footage of UFO's in the sky?

It's very difficult to capture lights in the sky, or even moving objects during the day, especially when you weren't expecting to be taking pictures. Many people only have a cell phone cam with them, not professional equipment.

3)How come MOST of these supposed UFO's always appear near military bases in America and the U.K?

Well, if the aliens *are* working with the government, that's probably where they could move around more secretly. Military orders and all.

4)Why is there SO MUCH coverage of UFO's now on news sites and movies, but yet not even the news sites have any good footage?

Mainstream media tends to downplay UFO's altogether. Once they treated it as a joke; now too many people get offended, so they simply cautiously report sightings. Really, UFO's are only good for a slow news day, when there's not enough blood to show.

5)Why has NO ONE ever taped an actual Alien?

They're camera shy? I've seen videos of purported aliens, so I'm not sure what you're saying. I don't believe any videos, of course - too easy to fake anything these days.

6)If these supposed aliens exist at Area 51 (probably many other "secret" bases as well) and have deals with governments, then what are they waiting for?

The "Right Time". Depending on who says it, a time when the people are ready to handle aliens, a time when we've settled our differences and stopped fighting, etc.

7)If all these "high" ranking officials are saying they witnessed abductions and other alien phenomena, then how come they can provide no evidence whatsoever?

Someone wakes you up in the middle of the night, takes you to their ship, shoves a probe up you, do whatever else they do, and return you to your bed. They don't sell souvenirs, so all you get are your memories.

8)How do we know these "high" ranking officials are not working for the government to promote Project Bluebeam?

We don't. We don't have much reliable information about anything. Much of the "information" we think we have is disinformation or random conspiracy theory without merit. Not all conspiracy theories are wrong; but most of them are. We don't have a good way of knowing which is which.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by chiron613]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It seems certain that people are seeing something. What that something is, is where the debate begins, or perhaps fight is a better word.

I, myself, have seen strange lights in the sky both at night, and not too long ago in the dawns early light... One was an airplane when I got a good look at it through binoculars, darn it all... The others I've never been able to explain to my satisfaction. I even saw a USO once...

A healthy sense of skepticism is warrented in my view. Not every sighting is an alien space craft, I mean seriously, if all of 'em are, how are any of the aliens getting to work if all their vehicles are buzzing around the Earth? But the Universe is vast, largly unknown, and who knows what dwells out there?

Having stated my opinion, such as it is, I'm going to momentarily put on my mod hat and ask that we leave off the personal commentary and discuss the issue at hand.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Just because you watch a video or see a document online doesn't mean aliens do in fact exist.

The real question is are you LYING to yourself?

Also, how do you know the sky is not fake? How do you know it's not a hologram that's cast...

You bring up interesting points, thank you... perception is not what most of us think, probably because we could go nuts if we devoted enough thought to it.

Something simple: an apple is not red. It is the opposite. The surface of an apple ' hates ' red light frequencies, and so reflects them away.
It is actually green, more or less.
It's important to understand that we see many things in opposites of what they really are. If we 'see' them at all.
Ask anyone, and they will tell you a banana's yellow... and I'm not talking about semantics. There's no point in simply renaming the colors...

No one has EVER seen the moon. We are told by our brains that light has bounced off it ( the moon ) and we ( through receptors in our eyes through nerves and interpreted by our brains ) have seen this light. Not the Moon... the light that bounces off it - this is what we've 'seen' .

If we are going to know any of this is true about visitors from elsewhere, we are going to have to FEEL it somehow. Telescopes and light frequencies that are so easily and necissarily manipulated just aren't going to do it, IMHO.

By the way, did you know that you have never ever heard anyone's voice on the phone ? And so on. Perception is everything. Feeling isn't easily counterfeited.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

1)How come NO ONE ever captures a decent footage of aliens making crop circles? They only randomly find these "mysterious" crop circles after they are done.

Take the fact you have a finite number of 'hunters' a huge area to cover and the fact circles for the most part appear to be formed during the black of night. Throw in the hoaxes and you have a very small number of possible chances to catch such an event on vid... hence their are only a few such vids and even most of them are suspect.

2)How come NO ONE ever gets any good footage of UFO's in the sky? It's always a spec of dot in the sky that is to make us believe it's extraterrestrials from other planets. I mean you'd think in the year 2009, people would have good high quality video cameras...

Grab a camera and go to a typical area you'd see most people going to, ie the typical local people capture UFO footage in now, try capturing a good close up vid of a passing airplane, pretty much every time your just gonna have a distant 'dot' in the vid. Your asking for perfect visual evidence from an event that is unplanned where the video taker would have to be in the perfect place at the perfect time. And do YOU have a top line video camera on hand 24 hours a day? and no its 2009 sure but video cameras for the public still stink for the most part, especially if the user uses the abomination that is 'digital zoom'...

Take the USA landmass (or some other), take the total population, take the typical UFO siting local, take the population within range of the sighting then of those, those with a camera on hand, then those with a camera that actually notice the object, now those within the required up close distance for the best footage... see where im going, the variables dictate your gonna be very hard pressed to find your perfect footage you require for evidence.

3)How come MOST of these supposed UFO's always appear near military bases in America and the U.K? (Maybe they are in fact stealth ships made by the governments to either trick people or they are testing them out for later uses?)

Do most appear near military installations?... an awful lot more dont.

4)Why is there SO MUCH coverage of UFO's now on news sites and movies, but yet not even the news sites have any good footage? Yet, these news teams can happen to find footage of Israel's war crimes, Saddam Hussein getting hung, Bin Laden tapes (and they can't find the man himself...), etc?

Where do news sites get their footage from... of thats right, see number 1 and 2. unless your local reporter is lucky to be in the right place and right time, but they have just as much chance of that as the average joe. There is a good BBC film from the mid 70's a film crew got of a supposed UFO in Britain while filming something else, so it does happen.

5)Why has NO ONE ever taped an actual Alien? It seems to me that the ONLY "high quality" (barely) footage of an alien is the famous autopsy video.

If taping a genuine UFO is astronomically hard then what do you think the chances are of a person filming an alien would be. Hence most video footage of aliens are fake in my mind.

6)If these supposed aliens exist at Area 51 (probably many other "secret" bases as well) and have deals with governments, then what are they waiting for? I mean the entire world's population is pretty damn dumb. OVER 5 Billion believe in an invisible God, yet they disagree with the other religions, when they are practically saying the same thing. Are aliens really waiting? (If they are very advanced, then what are they waiting for? I mean Roswell incident happened in the late 1940's)

You tell me, its like your ranting at your window at the guy 4 blocks down for not doing what you expected... you have no control over him and have no insight into his motives or life. Maybe they aint waiting for anything, they got there bases away from the public and they can do what ever they want to do when they want it, humans always think there's an ultimate plan, they might not have one at all.

Ignorance isnt dumb, its a lack of knowledge. And why assume aliens would have any interest in God? Your God comment in their just sounds odd, unless its tied to the previous 'entire worlds population is pretty damn dumb' which is like saying people that believe in aliens are like people that believe in God. Whats it got to do with anything? or are you just throwing in an atheist jab at the god believers.

7)If all these "high" ranking officials are saying they witnessed abductions and other alien phenomena, then how come they can provide no evidence whatsoever? They always say, "You can either believe us or not."

If you look at the state of state secrecy in such mundane things as every day politics and the lengths they go to keep even the smallest insignificant secrets out of the public, then how do you think they will act on things like UFO's if the president cant even know the full story supposedly then its almost impossible to provide evidence, security would be tighter than a newts bum... as such we can only take the 'high' ranking witnesses at face value, its up to the individual to say 'i believe him' or 'i dont'.

8)How do we know these "high" ranking officials are not working for the government to promote Project Bluebeam? (Project Bluebeam is to portray a hologram in the world of an alien type invasion to promote shadow governments agenda)

We dont, so we have to just leave it at that. However you find it hard to rationalize aliens but you entertain the fact the governments of the world will use a hologram to stage a fake alien invasion? See now for me i find it hard to believe any such tech of that form exists in human hands. But hey my conspiratorial fantasy is less real than your one i guess.

Ultimately... read, watch, learn, assimilate and come to your own conclusions, sure point out where you think people are wrong, but dont call em crayzie.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I believe aliens could exist somewhere out there, but not to the extent of where many UFO seekers and believers think.

Hell, there was more "evidence" of aliens back in biblical days because those people drew what they saw such as Serpent like Gods, or Chariots in the skies. So UFO believers are telling me that in our time now over 2-3,000 years from biblical times, we can't get any decent footage??

As you can see it pretty much sums it up.

I'm a little confused on your intentions here. You say that aliens being a hoax is a high probability, but you also say you believe aliens exist somewhere out there. You also point out yourself how far back 'alien' sighting go, with you reference to biblical days and cave paintings. So, what exactly is it you are trying to say here? Aliens exist, but there's a lot of garbage and hoaxes in the mix?

Sorry, but that's not really news to anyone here. Maybe I missed something, and not to flame you or anything, you do bring up good points, but is this really worthy of it's own discussion?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
could be very real that the "alien" and "extraterestial" tone of it all is blow out of proportions.
as i´ve understood , the "alien agenda" came with the nazi technology that was brougth back to the states,

but since brainwashing works and the u.s citizents where programmed to hate/disslike anything that had anything to do with nazis , scientists where hard to find and hard to trust in the backengienering of it all ,

hence the term alien technology came to be,

heres something to ponder , wouldent someone born in space or on the moon be considered an extraterestial from our view point, be it human or dog.

so if there is a moon base or a space station out there then thouse born there are extraterestials and if they visit earth in league with thouse that put them there , then we have visitors not from this planet.

understanding the technical terms and what they mean brings a whole different ball game to the "u.f.o / alien " phenomenon

z

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

This man is a genius.

I think it explains how UFO's appear disinterested with us.... and maybe the odd few drop by like we go to the zoo for entertainment. Or crashed or damaged ships are here for a while to repair, similar to how cars would stop on motorway hard-shoulders, and the ants might wonder what it was from their perspective. As humans would wonder what the alien ship was.

Anyway that's still conjecture... but it's interesting how it's almost a working theory, and better than most theories on ats in terms of pure logic. Although we have to accept UFO's are just unidentified for now. And I know they exist from personal experiences. And it's much less outlandish than claiming an alien presence on Earth for many decades or centuries, as though they actually care about us miniscule humans.

I know if I were 1 million years more evolved I would not care about some land dwelling creatures who often behave irrationally and even harmed there own kind, and their own planet.

I wouldn't be surprised if only around 0.0001% of Type 1 civilisations survive to get to Type 2/3. I doubt humans will be one of them. We can't agree on targets for cutting greenhouse gases to reduce global warming. Us humans have NEVER agreed on anything significantly important on a global scale before, and it doesn't seem like we ever will.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thrilla Kid
I'm indifferent when it comes to Aliens, even if they exist. When they start affecting society in a positive or negative manner, well, that's when I'll care.

k well THEN you'll have a a WHOLE LOT OF OPINION right?

THEN.. when "aliens" DO affect your life.. THEN you'll start loking into the situation right?

what if.... man-made beings made to look like aliens using man-made antigrav craft came and burnt your house down and the media and gov said .. it's aliens..

you're gonna only have that info to go off and you'll get right behind them just like any other "villain" that's dangled in front of your face like a carrot in front of a mule.

sucker.

better start researching now before it happens buddy.

-

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Bugger!

I think we should not even replied or given the time of day to this wind up thread.

Do we ever learn? No we dont lol, but its a steam off!

Keep well guys

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

We can't let them get away with it mate!The least we can do is turn up and offer our advice

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This question should have occured to me long before this...oh, well...

All of them are hoaxs? Since well before the advent of film, people have been seeing strange things in the sky. As several have pointed out, there are rock drawings that look remarkably like todays UFO's...

...so, for those to be hoaxs would imply a conspirecy tens of thousands of years old...

Which leads me to my next question...

Who's behind it?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
This question should have occured to me long before this...oh, well...

All of them are hoaxs? Since well before the advent of film, people have been seeing strange things in the sky. As several have pointed out, there are rock drawings that look remarkably like todays UFO's...

...so, for those to be hoaxs would imply a conspirecy tens of thousands of years old...

Which leads me to my next question...

Who's behind it?

Hi seagull/

I wouldn't say all of them are 'hoaxes',some may be 'man made' for whatever reasons known to whoever made them!!
I would say some clearly may be of the 'Unedentified flying objects' seen in the skies!
Simply not yet 'identified' as to what they really are!

As for the drawings in the caves,rocks etc... this does not prove in the least, that they are in fact U.F.O's of the 'outer space' kind, but only that of some 'mysterious objects'.
As you did mention, people indeed did see supernatural beings and objects unedentified in the skies thousand of years ago!
There are books that tell of such stories...many similar and some not!
But,
This is no way one can say there is 'PROOF' that these U.F.O's and alien beings are visiting from outer space!
None!
I mean, if they are so advanced as to come here on earth on their same shaped U.F.O's,(probably in outdated models)why do they not communicate with the many and only seem to do so with, but a few?
There is also a pattern that these U.F.O's seem to follow...
what pattern?
The way they appear and dissappear...
The way they seem to find their contactees alone or in deserted places or the dark etc...
The way they all seem to communicate with the MIND...transmitting through the mind as a form of communication, rather then speech,dont they have a mouth?
They dont seem to eat with it, so what's it for?
I mean,Isn't that kind of strange?

There are hoaxes and there is deception...
Hoaxes or a simple trick could be a number of things,some not as bad as others!
A joke-hoax played out by someone who thought it might be 'cool' to put on 'you tube', would not considered to be so bad!(depending on the joke)
Then there is deception...In my honest opinion,this can become dangerous because it is done on a deliberate account to mislead.

I guess 'Hoax' and 'Deception' both could lead to a bad end, but I see one as a joke and the other as a plan to mislead.
sorry to be confusing!

I agree with the O.P on this......

ICXC NIKA
helen

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join