It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Being A Hoax Is High Probability

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I believe in UFOs. I think they might be military.

Aliens... I believe in the possibility of small life forms elsewhere in the universe. I think the chances of them developing intelligence and communication are tiny tiny tiny, formula or not. I think that if there is something else intelligent, it is somehow related to us via a meteor incident or something which caused life to develop in similar ways in different places.

Honestly, I think most of the stuff out there, the evidence, is fake. Not fake fake, but maybe misunderstood. Something simple made complex. But I do believe a number of witnesses.

I would only know for sure if I saw one. And I REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT TO.

At all. Ever. Pick someone else. I'm good not knowing for sure, I trust other people enough to be like "okay, I get it."

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well there is a high probability of alien life existing elsewhere in the galaxy couple that with the many eyewintess accounts like foo fighters that followed WII fighter planes back when flying tech wasn't all that great. I wouldn't say the probability of an alien hoax would be high.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by jkrog08

Ancient alien contacts are interpretations by modern man imposing his modern mindset on ancient cultures,not cold hard evidence.And yes,the universe is a big place.Makes it all the more unlikely aliens are visiting...along with the fact there is no evidence of them visiting earth aswell.Like i said before and this is all my opinion,i don't have cold hard evidence these are black projects like i believe either.But a) we know humans exist b) we know black projects exist c) we don't know that aliens exist,nevermind visiting us. So until evidence for c) comes along the only rational explanation is terrestrial craft imo.Btw i do believe alien life exists due to the sheer scale of the universe like you mentioned,but there is still no evidence they *actually* do.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Solomons]

mkaku.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I guess it depends on what you think constitutes proof. There are objects, there are videos, pictures, eyewitnesses by the droves (and many are very reliable, and also many are professionals as well). If the only think you will consider proof is a 30 minute video of a UFO on the ground, with close-ups of aliens gathering samples, then yea... I guess there is no "proof" per se.

Stanton Friedman was quite right when he said if the evidence provided for UFOs were equivalent to the proof in a criminal case, it would be an open and shut case. There is plenty of evidence. You just choose to ignore it, because it doesn't meet your specific requirements for 'proof.'

UFOs are indeed often seen around military bases. More specifically, around nuclear facilities, such as nuclear missile bases. Indeed, Roswell was quite near such a base, where the first nuclear bomb was tested. And not long after, either. If you were an alien species watching a planet... do you think YOU would fully watch the weapon capabilities of the natives? Especially if they were starting to venture actively into space? This is more proof than not, imo. It's where I would expect to have reports.

Finally, there may well be further, more solid proof, which is not property of governments, sequestered way in a locked vault. You assume all evidence we've seen is the lot of it. I doubt that's the case. If you were a government trying to keep the truth hidden, you would keep any damning evidence.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Just because you watch a video or see a document online doesn't mean aliens do in fact exist.

Has anyone for themselves actually seen an alien? Nope, didn't think so.

Everything we hear or read about aliens/ufo's is online, so all the data can be manipulated and faked.

The real question is are you LYING to yourself?

You have never seen an alien with your own eyes, so therefore, they DON'T exist in "YOUR" life, but you WANT to believe that in all the universe there exists other life forms. It doesn't mean that there is in fact aliens out there.

Also, how do you know the sky is not fake? How do you know it's not a hologram that's casted out over every one of our heads? After all, everything in our lives is manipulated ranging from news and media down to water and toothpaste, so why couldn't the sky be faked?

The technology is there, and the scam artists and manipulators are there as well, so therefore, we can conclude that there is literally no evidence to back up alien and UFO claims being extra-terrestrial.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by jkrog08

Ancient alien contacts are interpretations by modern man imposing his modern mindset on ancient cultures,not cold hard evidence.And yes,the universe is a big place.Makes it all the more unlikely aliens are visiting...along with the fact there is no evidence of them visiting earth aswell.Like i said before and this is all my opinion,i don't have cold hard evidence these are black projects like i believe either.But a) we know humans exist b) we know black projects exist c) we don't know that aliens exist,nevermind visiting us. So until evidence for c) comes along the only rational explanation is terrestrial craft imo.Btw i do believe alien life exists due to the sheer scale of the universe like you mentioned,but there is still no evidence they *actually* do.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Solomons]

mkaku.org...

I like Michio Kaku, but I think his interpretation of the ET phenomenon is an extremely scientific, down-to-earth one with a minute fraction of actual truth. At the end of the day, he's just another brainwashed mainstream scientist in the public domain defending the conventional, materialistic model of reality (the one they teach you about at school).

Listening to Michio Kaku is kind of like listening to the news on television: in both cases, you're never going to get the authentic, whole story. I think people should stop putting so much faith in these mainstream types and start investigating things on their own, coming to their own conclusions, and asking their higher, inutitive selves when in doubt about certain information.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

Absolutely wrong. It was a close encounter I had with UFO orbs last August that got me interested in the subject, and another sighting I had a few weeks ago that led me to join this site.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Just because you watch a video or see a document online doesn't mean aliens do in fact exist.

It also doesnt mean they dont exist

Some people claim to have seen aliens. Sometimes large groups of people claim to have seen aliens in individual sightings, like the one below

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everything we hear or read about aliens/ufo's is online, so all the data can be manipulated and faked.

No its not. Unlike you, many people were born and raised before the days of the internet. Police reports and eye witness accounts still exist from the early 20th century, and prior to that to

The real question is are you LYING to yourself?

Are you?

You have never seen an alien with your own eyes, so therefore, they DON'T exist in "YOUR" life, but you WANT to believe that in all the universe there exists other life forms. It doesn't mean that there is in fact aliens out there.

Thats pretty hypocritical of you, considering you say they dont exist and assume all the information on them is not factual evidence, and has all beeen manipulated in one way or another.

Also, how do you know the sky is not fake? How do you know it's not a hologram that's casted out over every one of our heads? After all, everything in our lives is manipulated ranging from news and media down to water and toothpaste, so why couldn't the sky be faked?

Ok, hold on, you're paying out on peoples belief in aliens, and now you're saying that the sky may not exist? No offencwe, but you are sounding more deluded than the people you are criticising

The technology is there, and the scam artists and manipulators are there as well, so therefore, we can conclude that there is literally no evidence to back up alien and UFO claims being extra-terrestrial.

There is plenty of evidence, you just make baseless assumptions based on your own point of view. Just like many of your other threads, this one is completely pointless and in no way does it contribute to alien fact/fiction argument.

If you want to know how to write a decent thread with evidence that will totally destroy your argument, go search Internos' threads.

If you dont....well ignorance is bliss

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Show me evidence of aliens and I'll be more convinced.

Oh wait you can't because there's no such thing!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

And what exactly is UFO orbs have anything to do with the existence of aliens?

It could easily have been several things:

1)A star

2)A bird

3)Your imagination

4)Light

5)Plane

6)Comet

7)Stealth governmental aircraft

It doesn't mean that it was an extra-terrestrial UFO.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

If there's no evidence out for public view, then the evidence doesn't exist in public view.

So what does that mean?

It MEANS that UFO's could easily be faked, and the government is using it for excuse later when it introduces Project Bluebeam to promote massive alien invasion.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Your minds already made up. You're taking a skeptical approach to this. So anything I do say you will not acknowledge.

How would you go about debunking the case files, that myself, Internos, Ziggystar and a few others have provided?

You cant say they were all manipulated because many of them happened before the internet.

Also what about the sightings by trusted or high ranking people, such as police, pilots, air traffic controllers and military? Are you assuming all those people are drunken rednecks (no offence to drunken country folk)

Another thing, why would you expect people to believe that you know every major event that will happen in the next year, in advance....when you cant even provide a decent argument for your own opinion on the existence of extra terrestrials?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Whatever, this thread being a hoax has about the same chance. Don't bring math into something there isn't an equation too.

Sorry but there are to many factors in the theory to allow anyone to make such an assupmtion. Period.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
All the arrogant jibber jabber goes out the window when one shows up in your bedroom at 3:30 in the morning. You no longer question whether they exist. You just start trying to figure out what it means.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

reply to post by hermantinkly

And what exactly is UFO orbs have anything to do with the existence of aliens?

It could easily have been several things:

1)A star

2)A bird

3)Your imagination

4)Light

5)Plane

6)Comet

7)Stealth governmental aircraft

It doesn't mean that it was an extra-terrestrial UFO.

lol. I'm 100% certain in my conclusion that the UFO orbs I saw were authentic extraterrestrials, and I do not feel obliged or compelled to convince you that they exist -- that's your job, mate. Personally, I believe certain experiences were meant to happen to different people at different times; even possibly at dfferent lifetimes. Seeing how you're so cocksure that the ET phenomenon is a troph of rubbish though, it looks like you're going to be staying in the dark for quite some [life]time(s).

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

reply to post by fleabit

If there's no evidence out for public view, then the evidence doesn't exist in public view.

So what does that mean?

It MEANS that UFO's could easily be faked, and the government is using it for excuse later when it introduces Project Bluebeam to promote massive alien invasion.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by bobbylove321]

I'm afraid to tell you that you exhibt the telltale signs of a classical pseudo-skeptic: ignoring evidence and selective skepticism (needing evidence to believe in aliens but not needing it to believe the word of a scientist).

Have you familiarized yourself with Mexico-native Carlos Diaz and his documentary Ships of Light: The Carlos Diaz Experience? Did you know that his footage got analyzed by over six digital imaging experts from around the word, and all of them deemed it completely real? Did you also know that the late & great John E. Mack -- a Harvard professor -- performed field research and found that over 50% of the residents of Tepotzlan, Mexico had seen the craft that Carlos Diaz was having contact with?

Have you seen the infamous Kumburgaz footage from Turkey? Did you know that it got analzyed by the Sirius UFO Research Center as well the prestigious Technological & Scientific Research Center of Turkey (TUBITAK), and both organizations concluded that the footage was genuine?

Have you seen the Derbyshire/Bonsall UFO footage filmed by Sharon Rowlands from England? Did you know that these types of UFO orbs are readily seen around the area and have been spotted flying parallel to ley lines leading up to ancient stone monuments like Stonehenge and Arbor Low? Did you know that they're also the same ones that were filmed by NASA in the 90s (pulsating UFO orbs)?

Have you seen all the authentic, undoctored NASA shuttle footage? Did you know that in one particular incident -- the STS-80 mission over Africa -- a heptagonal formation appeared in the shot? See here: i32.tinypic.com... [and that's not even including the tether incident].

Have you seen the Mexican Airforce footage from 2004 captured by the Jet's FLIR cameras? Oh wait, they're just lit oil rigs right (pukes)?

Have you checked the files released by governments from around the world? One report from England tells how a woman encountered a man that claimed to be responsible for crop circles, followed by an orange globe that arose from the bushes making a buzzing noise -- the exact same description of the craft from the Carlos Diaz encounters. All of this was recorded and archived by the M.O.D. and was released in a wave of UFO files last year as part of their plan to declassify all their files over the next few years.

These are all just tidbits of the mounds of good evidence that exist, if you just make the effort to look for it. I believe you should spend a little more time researching the phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
I'm afraid to tell you that you exhibt the telltale signs of a classical pseudo-skeptic: ignoring evidence and selective skepticism (needing evidence to believe in aliens but not needing it to believe the word of a scientist).

He's not a pseudoskeptic

He actually believes that we are living in a matrix and he is the leader of a secret team, that can pinpoint future events that are yet to happen. He also says he has powerful knowledge that will change the world....which he is threatening to release on ATS when the time is right

So he's more of a ignoramus than a pseudoskeptic

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

lmao... wow.

*edit*

I see what you mean. He thinks the sky might be fake and manipulated lol. I think people like him really give UFOlogy and conspiracy theorists in general a louy name.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

You just posted this thread on this forum for attention,well done!

There is lots of evidence of alien interaction with this planet over our entire history.From all parts of the globe.From tribes in Africa,Egypt,China and Mayans and plenty other countries.
The star people used to visit our planet a long time ago and they could be the DNA splicers who evolved us.

The sheer amount of sightings by the public and 1st hand reports from police,army,navy and air force can not be ignored.Even NASA slips up from time to time and shows us craft taking an interest in our planet

Then of course we come to the cherry on the cake,Abductions!

If it wasnt for the many accounts documented we might not be able to say who realy fly some of these craft.Now I for one dont believe a lot of the abduction stories floating around online,they clearly are either liars or have vivid dreams.The thing is not all of them are made up,and that being the case it sets in stone the idea that Alien beings are flying our skys in exotic craft and also taking people from time to time to examine them.

There also have been some great 1st contact cases involving more than one group of people seeing these craft landing and the pilots walking around on the ground.Some recent threads here on ATS show a couple of amazing cases in Australia that look legit.

There is a lot of evidence out there,you just dont want to see it!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
It is very close minded to think that Humans are the only species in the universe.

Again I'm not saying that other alien life forms exist but our universe is so vast that we will never know unless we receive a message from them or they somehow decide to land on here.

Or we magically discover a fleet of intergalactic Space ships crossing the the solar system

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join