It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Hypocrisy Audio found Obama didnt like it when Bush Rushed Through Legislation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Shocking Hypocrisy Audio found Obama didnt like it when Bush Rushed Through Legislation

www.youtube.com

BARACK OBAMA: ...When you rush these budgets that are a foot high and nobody has any idea what's in them and nobody has read them.

RANDI RHODES: 14 pounds it was!

BARACK OBAMA: Yeah. And it gets rushed through without any clear deliberation or debate then these kinds of things happen. And I think that this is in some ways what happened to the Patriot Act. I mean you remember that there was no real debate about that...(continued)
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
[url=http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2009/07/27/obama-2004-bush-rushed-legislationthrough-congress-without-allowing-ti]newsbusters.org[/ur l]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Wow, if this goes viral it will make Obama look like a total hypocrite...which he is, at the end of the video it has MSNBC's Chuck Todd explaining why Rahm wants to ram the healthcare bill through congress.

CHUCK TODD: And a few things that I feel like that I've picked up from these guys. Number one is that they are very aware. Rahm Emanuel is Chief of staff...had experience in the Clinton White House. And he is trying to learn every lesson from those days of Clinton and apply it to Obama. So number one is, don't deal with just one big issue. One of the reasons why, for instance, they thought health care went down is you had one issue sitting out there when Hillary Clinton introduced it. We all focused on it in the media. And the opposition got to organize and stop it. And you can kill anything in this town if you set an idea out here long enough and give the opposition time to organize and stop something. And I don't care which side of the aisle you're on. You can kill anything in Washington doing that. And I think they're attacking it this way: saying we're going to push 3 or 4 different things. Because they believe the opposition won't have time to unite and kill all of it.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yes, he is a hypocrit. And on top of that, we will find out more instances. A promise breaker and a hypocrit. What a piece of dirt. I can proudly say "I didn't vote for him."

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Well, he hasn't brought home a single troop, in fact our presence in the region is more than any time during the Bush administration...and he said he wouldn't raise taxes on the middle class...but pushes cap and trade. This is just one example...that's recorded, and I hope it gets all the attention it deserves.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
We know that he is a hypocrite. The problem is with his supporters who deny this.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
wait, you're telling me that a POLITICIAN is a HYPOCRITE?!?!?!?!
NOOOOOO!
next you're going to tell me we couldn't find any WMDs in iraq!
seriously, just because he's the messiah doesn't make him any less of a politician.
come on people, you think anyone who is willing to take the job of president is actually going to be an honest person?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Priceless!

Further proof Obama is a loser and will go down in history as the worst President EVER!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Seriously, the way presidential candidates that become president do a 180 on practically every single thing they promise is plain weird.Either they are pathological liers who feel no emotion or regret....or as soon as they become president some crazy CIA dude walks in and goes all MK-Ultra on them.Thats the only two viable options imo.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Has Obama done one single thing he promised? I'm not the smartest guy I admit and I seriously don't know...

But like another post said, "I'm glad to say I didn't vote him". Amen, I agree!

Peace

[edit on 28-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

There is a third option.

As a canidate they have no clue what comes across the Presidents desk. They can promise anything and everything. They might even say these things with the greatest intentions of actually doing what they say. Then they get elected and are privy to all the stuff they normally wouldn't get to see, crap themselves and spend then next 4 years trying to keep atleast half of their promises.

They should never say they are going to do something unless they have complete knowledge of what the Presidency includes. That is why I would vote for someone who simply says "I will do the best I can, but I make no promises everything will work out for the better."

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It does not matter who you vote, democracy is an illusion, from ancient times to now - it has always been a great illusion to make slavery more subtle. People you voted don't have any proof that they are your friends or that they want to help you - they just look different than their opponents on TV and that's it.

There is no democratic party, or republican party, they are simply double faces of one corporate entity with one policy. Most of us know both opposing parties are criminals, but most don't know they are one same faction and neither or both work for your benefit.
It only looks like interests of one side benefits you, interest of another side benefits your friend, while in reality that interest is a lie and neither you nor your friend gain any benefit.

Due to incredible level of corruption within every layer of US government and financial system - I seriously doubt one US president can defeat such establishment. Many people invested many years in developing a consistent criminal network focused towards their benefit. That means you should certainly not rely on just few men who you think may have certain moral values. However, as long as there is at least one person investing some effort - there is chance.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Very embarrassing for BHO supporters, which is probably why his approval numbers continue to tank. He's slowly taking away every liberal complaint about the previous administration. War on Terror - he hasn't stopped it and has continued and supported it. Deficit - quadrupled it. Big Business - his govt IS big business.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Support is starting to erode for President Obama, because of hypocritical stuff like this. The man is a walking, talking oxy-moron. It's come to the point where I don't know whether to laugh or cry, at some of the things he says/does. Bill Clinton was good at oxy-moronic speeches and double talk - Obama has surpassed him by a mile!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
Has Obama done one single thing he promised? I'm not the smartest guy I admit and I seriously don't know...

But like another post said, "I'm glad to say I didn't vote him". Amen, I agree!

Peace

[edit on 28-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

This is my arguement as of late.

"Hey, I wrote in Ron Pauls name, I didn't vote for the guy, don't blaim me" lol.

I really don't even know what to say anymore. The American sheeple by far and large still buy in to the two party system and still think that the government have the citizens in their best interest.

Those of us who have broken the matrix are just a very minute fraction of the population and are deemed CT nuts anyways through a very effective MSM brainwashing system. Breaking that train of thought of government reliance is going to be hard as it seems DC knows exactly how to string us along balancing that need.

Also, just take a look at the next generation. I look at kids and fear that our future is truely bleak.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have a question...

Is there a politician in Washington who is not a hypocrite?

Anyhoo, reading the OP just reinforces my opinion that anyone will say anything to get elected.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by sugarmonkey]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Very embarrassing for BHO supporters, which is probably why his approval numbers continue to tank. He's slowly taking away every liberal complaint about the previous administration. War on Terror - he hasn't stopped it and has continued and supported it. Deficit - quadrupled it. Big Business - his govt IS big business.

Yes, notice that none of his supporters are on this thread trying to bail obama out of this.

Hard to be patient when you just know issues like this are only the tip of some "obamagate" iceberg that's going to sink his ship.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by djon01

Ok guys, you all seem to know how to run the country, deal with international terrorism and rogue states, keep the balance of power, fix the economy,cure cancer and create world peace.

The only thing that is holding you back is that pesky, charming, democratically instated, level headed fly killer of a president, things were much better without him, I mean Bush, look at all he achieved, going on vacation when the world was about to implode, wooing the world with his charm and knowledge of international politics finding those WMDs and finishing the war his Dad started.

Which does raise a point, Bush senior invades Iraq, Bush Junior trys to finish the job, but its Obamas fault becuse he has not pulled the troops out, get real, hes just inherited positon with more baggage than a cargo ship on route to a baggage expo.

I dont support Obama but step back a bit guys and take in the whole picture.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The President is simply the front man for an agenda. It is his job to sell the policies that are being implemented by the real government. They've been playing this game for such a long time and the Ameirican people are to unaware to figure it out.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is just how politics works I'm afraid - the opposition always oppose who's ever in power. I don't know why you're surprised, or think Obama is the exception.

I find it hilarious how some of you will find a conspiracy in all of that - shadow govt. controlling etc. When it's just how politician's get to power by saying what people want them to say, and then when in power a more realistic approach is always needed - like pumping money into the economy etc.

the average person doesn't have the intelligence or the expertise to figure out for themselves how to run the economy.

Running for office means saying what the people bark for (which if often a complete load of rubbish) and been president is doing what is actually best from what his advisors and his own economic expertise tells him. Yes they make mistakes, but they don't purposely ruin the economy.

They are human after all - not some aliens/robot/monster trying to get us all. And the same with the rest of the govt. - there are no illuminati after us all. The govt. are the human beings that you elected.
The truth is earned by going out there and talking to those people, that people on here claim are illuminati, aliens, reptilians etc.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

This is just how politics works I'm afraid - the opposition always oppose who's ever in power. I don't know why you're surprised, or think Obama is the exception.

How do you explain the fact that the MSM/left wingers in this country went ape crap nearly everyday about policies that Obama has not only kept, but expanded? You claim its just the opposition performing their role, but there is quite an inconsistency in reporting is there not?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join