I know it's been awhile since anyone has posted on this thread (if anyone is even reading it) but it's been buggin the crap outta me. So I decided
to do some homework/armchair research to back up some of my points... If you go to that crop circle archive sight ArMap posted it lists that no crop
circles were found/reported in the US in 2003, which is blantantly false. I just picked that year because I know for a fact there were at least 3
formations in my proverbial backyard/neck of the woods.
Taken from www.cabiz.net...
* October 4, 2003 - Ohio Soybean Crop Formation (x2). Both probably occurred around same date of August 24, 2003.
1) Paint Creek Island, near Bainbridge in Ross County, Ohio. This is similar to a 1994 formation reported in Wiltshire, England and a 2000 formation
reported in Kalispell/Whitefish, Montana, USA.
2) Serpent Mound soybean formation, Ohio. was 271 feet from top of large ring to bottom of small, ringed circle, all oriented east to west. The
diameter of the "Eye" in the Vesica Piscis was 74 feet.
* Friday, August 1, 2003 - Crop circle found on Howell Twp. farm (Michigan). Two circles were found in a field of wheat. One is about 55 feet in
diameter, the other about four feet.
* ... When two crop circles were spotted last October in a Saginaw County corn field, international experts believed it to be the first report of the
circles from Michigan.
* Ten-circle crop formation discovered in wheat on June 7, 2003,
* Rockville, CA in Solano County - discovered June 28, 2003. September 20, 2003 researchers Ruben Uriarte and Steve Moreno gave the BACF (in Berkley,
CA) audience the latest update on the mysterious Solano County crop circles from the summer of 2003. Appears they were real after all based on the
evidence. Teenagers tried to claim the Rockville formation. Details below.
Taken from www.cropcircleanswers.com...
A Mysterious ‘Ice Circle’ Discovered in NE USA
The ‘Crop Circle’ Like Phenomenon Continues in 2003
***(there's one of those pesky rare ice circles)***
So there's at least 6 cereal formations in the US just in 2003. Why aren't these listed on that other archive site??? Because that site isn't
accurate in presenting the data for CCs in the US.
[edit on 2-9-2009 by Flux8]