It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Could We Sue/Indict the Rockefellers???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Pretty simple question. And most of you know why.

David Rockefeller quotes in his book, "Memoirs"

And this quote is of course only a Admission of guilt...although the list of wrongdoing is taller than Mount Everest...

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions.Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

If not sue him, than file Criminal Charges??

Or would they just throw it out and cry "Frivolous!" ???

Is this treasonous family untouchable?

Or could we actually start fighting back by using the system?

If we cannot use the system in any shape or form, than outright resistance and possibly warfare becomes the last resort?

Opinions please?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
He admits to trying to:

build a more integrated global political and economic structure

If that proves he's treasonous, then so is anyone who ever worked for a trans-national corporation or any international political organization.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Way to take things out of context , however very poor job.

He admits to conspiring with others around the world to change the policies and politics in our Nation. Which is treason and Unconstitutional.

This nations laws cannot be changed in secret, and officials cannot meet other foreign officals in secret. There are rules.

Read the Constitution please.

This man has admitted to plotting to eliminate the Constitution, WITHOUT our consent! That is not his call, it is the People's decision. And he is 1 person, and does not have the right to make decisions for all of us.

Read his whole book, I dare you.

Then you can apologize.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Way to take things out of context , however very poor job.

He admits to conspiring with others around the world to change the policies and politics in our Nation. Which is treason and Unconstitutional.

"Conspiring to change the policies and politics in our nation" is exactly what every political party does, every PAC, even a lot of NGOs.

This nations laws cannot be changed in secret,

True. But he never says he did that.

and officials cannot meet other foreign officals in secret. There are rules.

I doubt that's against the law, although I could be wrong. Anyway, still doesn't seem relevant to the quote provided.

Read the Constitution please.

This man has admitted to plotting to eliminate the Constitution, WITHOUT our consent!

Where did he admit that?

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Omniskeptic]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Again, you are centering your entire argument on just the one quote. What do you expect me to quote the entire book? Do not center your response on just the single quote I posted, please.

And the entire Constitution?

You sir, need to do some research. Read his book first.

And why is only 1 person even half interested?

This is disturbing because I would have expected a slightly more diverse response to such a huge question.

And yes it is illegal for our officials to meet foreign officials in secret, that is a real actual LAW.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It all really comes down to this. We know the system is corrupted, hopelessly. We know the scum that floats on the top of the pond will never change because of love and kindness (ask any slave if his master gave him freedom because the slave loved his owner).

So, here it is, why are they still drawing in air?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Again, you are centering your entire argument on just the one quote. What do you expect me to quote the entire book? Do not center your response on just the single quote I posted, please.

It would be a truly monumental waste of time if I had to read entire books every time someone on ATS made a harebrained claim. You presented the quote as if it was a smoking gun. It isn't. In fact, it's one of the most benign things I've ever read...

Give me one example of a law that was changed in secret because of David Rockefeller, and if it turns out to be true then I will do more research.

And yes it is illegal for our officials to meet foreign officials in secret, that is a real actual LAW.

Ok, can you show me the law then? A link would be great, but if you just give me the relevant information I can find it myself. (Also, details of what Rockefeller did and when he did it would be nice as well, so I can see if it breaks the law in question.)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

In what way is this treason? People try to change the policies of our country all the time. Politics? Ring a bell? Yes, his family are rich and extremely influential...so? Doesn't make it treason. You disagree with their politics. I probably disagree with you on many issues, does that make me a traitor? Or is it because they're *gasp* rich.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Muzzleflash, we do not stand a chance playing in their battlefield.

the one you really want is the Overlords: The House of Rothschild.

The Rockefellers are simply their helpers.

If you research Rothschild, you will tear your hair out in frustration and bitterness. I am all bald now.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

Agreed, but far more helpers than just the Rockefellers. So, when will the sword of Damocles fall on the house of Rothschild?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

My suggestion is to rise above it, while you can. A good education, know-how in business, investing, friends in good places, and large capital will help.

That means cracking down, saving money, treating every purchase as an investment, a constant craving for knowledge, etc.

If you want to just complain that you have it too hard, or others are screwing us, etc, then you have a very valid complaint. However, there isn't much you and I can do about this. People all over this country have to wake up to the reality of corruption in the government (on behalf of big corporations like Goldman Sachs), and do something about it. I don't see that day every coming. So the second best thing you can do is compete with everybody else in the market, except do it better, and become successful enough not be a soldier in the trenches of "their" class war

new topics

top topics

join