It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CALLING ALL MILITARY! Former and current!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by onpoint

Go army HOOOOAHHHH!

Robert De Niro was a mud pusher?

Just kidding there, man. Had to do something different on this discussion!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by Tank2/8

I believe you

*Second line for sh!t$ and giggles!*

Thanks babydoll

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Tank2/8]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soothsayer
reply to post by onpoint

Go army HOOOOAHHHH!

Robert De Niro was a mud pusher?

Just kidding there, man. Had to do something different on this discussion!

Front leaning rest position...Move...give me twenty you worthless #$%$^%^#@%#@.....haha its all good.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hey now, I was sea duty Navy... ever see Down Periscope? I wouldn't know how to do half of what you said.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jaym19th

On that pay chart, all I saw was a few 4 and 5 digits, and if you think that's a lot of money, then WOW.

Sorry I only deal with 7 digits and above.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Folks use Kent State as an example. The Guard was not trained for crowd control, and were only provided their M-14's. Things were thrown at them, they were unprepared, and they reacted in what a few perceived as danger.

There's still a lesson here. Don't attack the military unless you feel they are breaking the law, and that you have superior firepower and cover.

Our military will likely sit it out if things go tits up. They'll likely stay on base, and justifiably protect those assets.

If I were a soldier assigned to guard my post, and I were assaulted by a group of old ladies using walkers, before I'd let my post fall, I'd mow them down. I would defend myself and my post. Period.

No one attacks the military on their installations, or doing their security general duty, there will be no problem.

The military starts following orders to take weapons or gather civilians, illegally search homes or vehicles, or blockade roads, then they are wrong, and hopefully, a well-armed militia will stop that.

For every line, a few will always cross that line from both sides, and therein lies the danger.

Soldiers should know that they are not to be used here in the States against the American people. Then there will never be a problem.

But some will.

We should all recall our oath to the Constitution, and for those who never took the oath, they better remember what it is.

And who is this fifth-grader Bobby what's-his-face that knows as much about the military as he knows about quaternions?

Five will get you ten he wears his shorts backwards.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

Ok you can pretend to protect an imaginary person in your own mind.

In the mean time I'm going to go out and get some $100 plate food at a restaurant.

Good luck protecting that imaginary person!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

People need to wake up and stop repeating whatever they read on the news and on military sites. You need to start thinking for yourself.

People die to defend my freedom? Oh really? Because I don't see a threat to begin with anyways.

It's a figment of your own imagination buddy. It really is.

You are directly and indirectly supporting tyrants, and defending those tyrants.

You are NOT defending the free thinkers. You fight for oil and money not freedom.

So it is YOU that needs a grip on reality.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by Tank2/8

Ok you can pretend to protect an imaginary person in your own mind.

In the mean time I'm going to go out and get some $100 plate food at a restaurant.

Good luck protecting that imaginary person!

LOL! you are a very sorry excuse for a person.
7 figure income......and you have the time to make comments that completely make you look like a fool? I have seen burger flippers with more sense.

You are a fine example that money cant by common sense. Go enjoy the $100 plate. With your comments you have made here and in the past I would see it more likely that you are just full of S instead of $

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

It's a figment of your own imagination buddy. It really is.

So it is YOU that needs a grip on reality.

An amazing statement from an individual who has made at least two Brovo Sierra predictions in the last two months. Your own posts have shown how 'with it' you are.

Enjoy that $100 meal, the rest of us are terribly impressed that you can spend that for chow, ooohhh, ahhh.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Go back to your hole. This thread is not for you

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Anyone points a gun at some of our finest better ---- well know what they're getting into.
I thought real hard awhile back about a worst case scenario shtf deal and decided there would never come a day I could raise a weapon toward an American soldier.
Its just a line I cant cross,its a line I cant imagine. I have a hard time imagining them pointing their weapons at us also.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

If by hole you mean Million dollar house that is fully payed for, then Ok will do.

You go back to serving the country and fighting for freedom and killing invisible insurgents.

The best of luck to ya mate...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Would I turn on my fellowcountrymen? Nope. Would I help arrest people who "fail" to take a forced vaccine, nope. They'd have to arrest me to I guess

Most of our military members are a bright group of people(for the most part LOL).

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Sounds nice robert. Does it help you cope with the fact you are still a belligerent douche?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

What makes you think that soldiers who do not want to be arrested and possibly charged with desertion or more serious crimes will not fire on citizens? Sorry but every active and former soldier I have asked this to has had the same answer: we do what we are told. No different than a cop or armed security guard. Not sure what the penalty is now but refusing to fire on an "enemy" used to mean the death penalty for cowardice and dereliction of duty, what makes you think you are worth that risk to them?

Here is a better idea: stop worrying about nonexistent FEMA camps, pending social unrest, mass arrests and other nonsense that people have predicted for years which WILL NOT happen. Focus the energy on something more productive, like living a normal life free of paranoia.
I think all of you who are ruminating on his are going to be very sad in a few years when you look back and realize how much time and energy was wasted that could have gone to more suitable pursuits.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well, I'm not yet in the Navy, but, I'm applying later this year. And well, regardless of what stupid crap some people spew out, I have met, and gotten to know one or two people in the Navy, and, I can tell you this... They are just as normal or wierd as you or me!

I wouldn't ever turn against humanity. Simple as that. Although, I'm joining up to be a "Medical Assistant", so, guns wont exactly be my specialty.

I think that a lot of you don't give them the respect that they deserve. You always get bad apples, but, they are few and far between. The only reason that they make the news, is because of how awful they are.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
There seems to be a Department of Homeland Security directive to both federal and local authorities to consider both active and inactive military personnel as potential threats. When I joined the Army ' I swore to uphold the Constitution of the United States "So Help Me God". Let me introduce the Oath-Keepers.
Their web-site www.oath-keepers.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I would not lift a finger, not one iota of my energy would be spent on policing my own people! Not ever would I support martial law.

SPC D (Military Police)
5 years active duty army

[edit on 27-7-2009 by SPC_D]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
.I am quite surprised to see so much activity here.
I think I was like the third poster and was a little worried about my brothers getting into a Gov. trap.
I haven't had time to read all the posts .
A little of what I know I will tell
Nam ended with a drug problem. Girls were wanting to become warriors.
The government changed the rules like a girl changes clothes.
Sailors wanted to sleep with there ship mates and cadets created sex gates
Yes these are not the majority but they got the sauce.
Do not forget this___ The Guard is over there where they don't belong and our permeable borders are seething with bad people.
Brain warfare can be directed in any direction a wealthy or religious group chooses.
Keep your powder dry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join