It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post ONLY if you are an Alien

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Ok first the negative post, I am FULLY aware that we are ALL dying from the moment we are born. My only wish is to die with full awareness of the moment.

Interesting.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

It is almost like "what thread am I on?"

Seems like many of us have come here to progress and to connect.

I just do not know how to thank you in words for creating the energy you do on these boards, like a lamb before the wolves, and thats not to say who is who, lol.

I am going back to the link of your thread because it is very relevant to my search.

Namaste my Friend.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by redwoodjedi

It is almost like "what thread am I on?"

Seems like many of us have come here to progress and to connect.

I just do not know how to thank you in words for creating the energy you do on these boards, like a lamb before the wolves, and thats not to say who is who, lol.

I am going back to the link of your thread because it is very relevant to my search.

Namaste my Friend.

I rather like the idea of banding our threads together so in affect We can have one to lay out all "knowns" as it were and another to discuss the implications at an esoteric/metaphysical/spiritual level where facts are less important but feelings and spiritual awakening reign supreme. Perhaps another thread in the future to marry both modes of Human Conditioning together will be the fruition of those aspects of study and intuition.

Namaste Sister!

Erik

[edit on 22/SepamWed, 02 Sep 2009 09:27:02 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Greetings folks
I am also an incarnate being who has known other planets. As a wanderer, I go where the Way takes me. I'm not very exciting though. You won't levitate if I look at you.
The peoples here on the planet want answeres, they want guidence. But look not to others for these things but search it out within.
I have heard some long for exotic technology to save the world but these things are for nought if you do not know yourself, if you do not cultivate yourself, if you think only of yourself.
One of many of our callings is to help each other. It is not well to hold out on these things in the hope of some higher being to come along and make everything all better because that is not how things work and those who operate with wisdom would not cultivate such a thing.
We are what we have been waiting for. Even the smallest and the least hold a power greater than all the cosmos.
One of the posters here commented that we are all really 'aliens'. They are correct, especially when you think about who you truly are.
But anyways, I just wanted to post and say hello to you all.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

This seems like a trap to me but whatever here it goes my first post. I am some kind of Reptilian human hybrid. I dont know if the govt made me or ET's or both but I do know I have that animal stare. I make little kids cry when i look at them and its not like im scowling or anything. I was in the store a while ago and a little boy is like "Mommy that guys a monster look" like all quiet so i wouldnt hear but i hear almost everything weather i like it or not,then his mom is like "I dont see what your talking about!" sounding angry. I have scale like hair folical bumps on my skin that grow as I grow they started when i was thirteen and they are spreading again now that im 25, going right along with horomones. I have turned "invisible" in front of my GF and she was very traumatized she is now a lesbian. I am not an "elite" in the sciociotal sense, but I feel having been a grunt for a bunch of wannabe reptilians makes me the REAL elite reptilian. Because Hard times make hard people and the "elite" are SOFT.

So this is the signal. RIGHT NOW!

Party.That is an ORDER!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-Hello-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join