It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post ONLY if you are an Alien

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by loki

Loki, please go to the writers forum and enter the ongoing contest, I think you can access the forum by clicking on the signature area at the bottom of this post.

Do some writing . Express yourself.

I don't know how to write fiction.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm one of you. Good to see my fellows around, however I think most people who aren't human don't even know they aren't, so I expect to see many "awakenings" taking place leading up to 2012!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteroni

My heart jumped when I saw your Avatar. Welcome to the thread, is there anything more you can add? Can you share a bit about yourself and what your doing on this plain of existence?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I'm a reptilian shape-shifter....I like swimming, long walks on the beach, lounging around, etc. I have to drink loads of coffee to keep up with you warm-bloods, and I find many of you annoying, I must admit. Too energetic, too noisy, too spontaneous and chaotic.

are you a carnivore?

do you eat cooked meat?

do you communicate with the underworld?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

My heart jumped when I saw your Avatar. Welcome to the thread, is there anything more you can add? Can you share a bit about yourself and what your doing on this plain of existence?

Appreciate the warm welcome. Unfortunately I am still learning all of this, but the information is coming through at incredibly fast speeds. It was only a year ago when I began my own awakening. Glad to hear the avatar had that effect on you, I spent quite a while working on it
It's really me.

Basically I have realized that with society's expectations and pressures, people who aren't human grow up afraid to trust and heed their inner (self? voice? energy? cant think of a proper word) that tells them there is something very unusual about them. You must crush that fear and solve that mystery within and about yourself! Knowledge really helps kick start that process. That's why I stop here a few times a day and spend so much of my life researching all kinds of knowledge.

I had a very real missing time experience when I was about 16 (still young, 25 now) that has had a powerful effect of guiding my future from that point on in a different direction. It's pushed me more towards reawakening and intense curiosity. But it's no problem, time's on our side. Nobody truly dies, and everyone awakens eventually. The fun is in the learning!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Just popping in to say hello and remind you that if you are going to try this experiment to be sure and come back to share what you discovered.

Interestingly, the Sonic drive through where i did my experiment got bull dozed over last week, weird huh? I still drive by and think about how that woman appeared, and now it almost seems like I look for her Black Cadillac SUV.

Some day it may happen that I try it again. It is one of those things you have to feel instinctually.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I'm not sure of what I am, but I know what I'm not. I let others have fun guessing.

Has anyone tried this experiment alone, as in not around people? I'd like to try it but I'm afraid of the phone ringing or something, lol

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm an alien, but I posted here, and I'm sure that if I wasn't meant to, I simply would not have.

[edit on 8/26/2009 by Alpha Furyan]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Edit: hmm it disapeared.... the mods sure do work fast

don't mind me i'm just crazy

[edit on 26-8-2009 by RokNinja]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Glad to see that some are still posting in this thread, I was serious when I did what I considered a successful experiement, and am still open to any real life aliens posting here on this thread, any and all welcome, I would love to talk with you and hear your views on many things.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well what topics would you like to discuss?
I can't say for certain if I'm an alien, or if anyone who posted here is, but you never know. Maybe you're one, antar

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Furyan

What can you say about walk-ins? And also do you practice any type of meditation or source of creative outlet?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

What can you say about walk-ins? And also do you practice any type of meditation or source of creative outlet?

I'm not sure what you mean by walk-ins, but I do meditate (this thing I call 'meditation journeys/visits') and I'm an artist, mostly drawing. I do, however, secretly dance -- self-taught Japanese 'nihon buyo' style. I feel compelled to sing at times, though my voice isn't very pretty lol, and I write (mostly poetry, working on my prose). I practice a lot of traditional Japanese things, like singing kouta, and ikebana... I like the tranquility of it all.

My #1 creative outlet, seriously, is helping people. I think that's why I'm online so much, I just like to see who I can stumble into and offer advice to.

Edit: I also feel that I'm here to learn as much as I can. Learning is kind of my obsession; when I find something I'm interested in I devour every piece of subject matter I can get my hands on. So I guess research is a creative outlet too.

[edit on 8/27/2009 by Alpha Furyan]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I know this wasn't directed to me but I feel like it would be more helpful than harmful anyhow so I'll respond to it.

I meditate at least a few hours of every day and have been for the past 5+ years, and I spend just about my entire life in isolation gradually getting this way started at about the age of 14 or so. The chaotic energies of other people disrupt my flow and so I tend to just be reclusive as to keep the energy flow stable.

As far as creative outlets there are a lot. I play guitar, make lots of art and dream of building architectural structures that I come up with. Very nontraditional architecture. Like underground dwellings and things like that.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Quite.

Now do you ever or have you ever felt as if you need to connect with a particular person even though you do not know that person yet?

Have you any feelings about the next levels of dimensional realities? And how do you see those realities in relationship to ours which in the future will begin to merge?

And do you have the ability to use breath in ways that the ordinary person may find unusual?

Do sounds seem to resonate with you?

Ty

Adit to ask if there have been any physical 'changes' since your adolescent?

[edit on 29-8-2009 by antar]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Do you have geometric images streaming in?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e557ea2625be.gif[/atsimg]

I had the opportunity to meet an exceptional being, human last year that had an unusual story of many geometric images coming in at a very high rate, almost like an upload to his brain.

This person is on the forum but since that time he has not been a regular.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I'm an alien and ill always be with you, right there (points to heart)

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Where I am going with this thread is really a newer idea for me in that it seems the more I learn about the phenomena, the more I am beginning to think that they have always been here and we just did not know.

As for it being a one time shot boy I would be sad, however I did have the chance to meet with T. Good at the UFO conference in Eureka Springs at. last year and was very unimpressed, he seemed very full of himself and was way off base with his presentation, left me screaming at mr wupy who I had the honor to meet at the conference that we really need to take some of our info from ATS on the road. Really.

We would be the stars of the show for sure. people from all walks of life and faiths were present and truly seeking answers and not hype or unsubstantiated proof.

I did notice that every conversation I eves dropped on at an after party were talking about how to incorporate religion with the evidence for ET life on earth. So many religious people want more than what they have been told about the phenomena as the demon only theory just does not feel right to them.

It was as if they were all agreeing that yes I am a Christian and am true to my faith however through either experience or a higher calling they were interested in the subject and wanted to deal with the lessening of guilt. It was good to see them all agree it was spiritually safe to be interested in the subject. It was weird for me, but that's what I over heard, among other things.

Goodmorning Beautiful Antar -

I first "hinted" at this concept in a round'a'bout way some time ago on this thread. It apparently wasn't time yet. Is it time now? When isn't it now? Ha!

I would be only too happy to share openly in an uncontrived manner my experiences. I have been hinting here and there for a while. Putting out feelers as it were. No hurry.

Thank you for this nice thread. Am I an Alien? Are You? I Am that I Am.

= )

In Lovingkindness,

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
i am an alien. most of you will die. i'm sorry about your bad luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join