It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post ONLY if you are an Alien

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Interesting how when anyone on the discussion boards claims to have contact with an Alien species or says that they themselves are from someplace other than earth, this dimension or frequency, that they always come in peace, that they represent the benevolent types and not the malevolent.

benevolence is the most conducive to a cohesive relationship.

Could it be that each race thinks themselves in that way?

no more than every person thinks of themselves that way.

If so just how much trouble are we in as we set forth into the future of our space age?

space age typically happens after peaceful cohesion.
if there is to be a major disruption, space age, even one cohesive world of co-operation, might have to be put on hold for a while.

When we embark on our journey to discover other civilizations in space, why is then that our Astronauts are chosen for their mental and physical condition and not spiritual states?

Science the religion created from western europe and developed with america, does not acknowledge thoughts not taught in their education system, preferring to regurgitate from the 16th century, universities sometimes regurgitate from more recent scientist monks.

In all my many years and many worlds, the religion or belief-system of many temples has been the most powerful.
In Europe the dominant belief-system religions are philosophy and it's child called science.

There are many different belief-systems, each believer has their own variation.

It occurred to me that what is going to be needed is a Spiritual and even clairvoyant and telepathic officer on board for first contact,

sure, it's already happened and been happening for as long as humans have been on the earth.

I too remember when I thought I had made first contact, a few years ago. Then I realized that well it was first contact for me, though countless peoples have done so before.

someone who has proven to be a Master Mediator and is free from all outside influences of religious bias.

Master Meditators there are many. my beloved and I meditate daily, can go quite deeply.

free from outside influences and religious(belief-system) bias is nirvana, the state of being nothing.

If we begin to see a more open and transparent communication with ET life forms,

It already is open and transparent, many channeling books are available in book stores now.

I recommend Arcturians for advanced benevolent star beings perspective, and Ra material for a local perspective.

though vibrationally you may have a different tune, and may enjoy a different.

do we really want to see our Governments become the spokes people for our planet and all sentient beings, lifeforms here?

On many planets, the relations are more cohesive with star beings than this one.

I remember the long flowing robes of red and orange of the religious sect that ruled a planet I lived on, large open dome temples with raised platforms to accept the star beings ships in holy praise.

ya shahahndahrah mahkeiwala the star people are coming

yes, it was an honour to be a novice in the reception hall or dome.

on this planet however military governments are far too hostile and fearful to make such interaction.

we the thought watching earth people communicate with the star beings and deliver their messages, through books, videos, speech etc.

It seems everytime a group is formed in the exopolitical arena, they become more political than anything else.

well political is 3/4 of the word exopolitical.

personally I'm more interested in quantum binding to self-sustaining abundance.

If I live in self-sustaining abundance, and my beloved does as well, then we live in self-sustaining abundance. Allowing for the free sharing with others.

fleets of ships, floating islands of prosperity.
an idea that's caught my interest.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Very cool, OP.

I'm trying to remember an interview I read with someone who did the same sort of thing you did. Darn, I wish I could remember the name.

But anyway - he went to the lobby of a hotel in downtown New York, thinking with all the people in that city, some of them had to be ET's.

So he sat down in a lounge area and concentrated, asking in his mind that if there were any ET's in the area, could they please come to the hotel, sit in the sea across from him, and read the newspaper on the table for a few seconds, put it down and leave. (I think those were the instructions. Could have been magazine or something.)

Sure enough, in a few minutes a man came in and followed his instructions to a T.

He was awed and amazed, but also grateful for the confirmation.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
In some way or another I feel we are all ALIEN TO EACH OTHER UNTIL WE REGAIN OUR SPIRITUAL SELVES and recognize who we really are. NICE THREAD

True, and we can't really advance further scientifically until science combines with the spiritual.

There's alot to learn about controlling our own energy bodies and vibration with our minds and hearts.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violet Sky

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
In some way or another I feel we are all ALIEN TO EACH OTHER UNTIL WE REGAIN OUR SPIRITUAL SELVES and recognize who we really are. NICE THREAD

True, and we can't really advance further scientifically until science combines with the spiritual.

There's alot to learn about controlling our own energy bodies and vibration with our minds and hearts.

Ooh, I just couldnt agree with you more.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Violet Sky

This is who you are talking about Timothy Good.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I would like to hear more about the PLanet of the Red Robes, lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

reply to post by lowki

I would like to hear more about the PLanet of the Red Robes, lol.

bearded white men mostly, cloth like linen, golden rope belts
and shoulder decoration for ranking.

be planet of the sky a bit paler than earth, the twilight quite a bit longer lasting 2 or 3 hours, days irregular 3 suns, 7 moons, the climate more even or subdued, mountains forest and oceans.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fab4dac22e85.jpg[/atsimg]

the gods/star beings liked to visit during the twilight hours of the evening, oh great feasts and dining we had in their honour. Some were nordic even mainly human like species visited, some visitors were gray.

the hall-dome was full of eager novice, intermediate, and even some full monks.
some full monks did not attend as they were so used to this relatively regular activity.
people volunteered to attend, though some novices and intermediates were there to help with meditation. the hoods allowed for better concentration on the mental landscape.

when we were ready we would stand in a circle in the dome, and meditate, relaxing , showing our openness and readiness to receive our star beings guest friends, a serene silence, perhaps with a rally leader making a speech song to keep all in tune to a single vibration.

the craft arrives and descends onto a golden pentacle.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68b6e01ce989.jpg[/atsimg]

the master monk or the one leading the ceremony, would wait for the door to open.
out of the circle and down the red carpet they would walk together holding hands, mindfully glancing at each other and smiling.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a8a926824e7.jpg[/atsimg]

ya hahm beru yo, lahi

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
lowki do you have a sense of spirituality? What concepts of spirituality do you know?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

reply to post by lowki

ya me be try at before to make that response
ya but me internet be stop of information: it is lost
ya at time, me be sense a male nordic presence in a ship

OK I read your posts only on the thread and find it interesting that you seem to have such vivid memories of your past incarnation.

ya je me be thank tu you

For now, you are here,
so be here to the best of your ability,
because if what you believe to be true is,
then there are many that are unaware
that are here as you are.

ya je me be see tu beautiful poem

So first be true to yourself

ya je true be define tu your experience

and secondly others will see in you,
the inspiration to do what is right,
for their souls destiny,
in these challenging days.

ya je me be thank tu you
ya je others be see tu me text and me image

If I may ask a question:

ya je this be pleasure tu we

How do you see the shifting of the earths density?

ya je me be mind view tu a grey wall rising
ya je it be my path
but je you and we be a part of scenery from me view

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bed48ffb4f7e.jpg[/atsimg]

perhaps je grey wall in drawing be hive mind of earth
"sorrowfully depleted it becomes" be say tu a person

Have you been informed of what will take place?

ya je me be choose tu me path through the multiverse scenery

ya je me be love tu respond
do je you be ask
ya je me be listen

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I would like to see you make an entire thread with your memories and visions for the future, you have a creative mind that is well on its way to becoming a rare being of light.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I would like to see you make an entire thread with your memories and visions for the future, you have a creative mind that is well on its way to becoming a rare being of light.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here it be

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Antar,

i was reading this thread last nite before bed and thought wow this seems like something really cool to try. well i decided to try my own version and looking back now it wasn't too smart. i decided while laying there i was going to give it a try. so 1st i followed my breath a little bit to get into the proper state and then said to myself I'd like to summon a non-human entity..ekk, i guess my choice of words wasn't too great either. well right after that i got some word like garble stuff that ran thru my head and then do you know when you get pins and needles in a part of your body? well my whole body became like that and it was like i was immobilized, it was very hard for me to move, or yell, but i was able to fight my way out of it. So like a dumb a$$ i did it 2 more time with the same results although these times instead of fighting to get myself out of it i envisioned a red heart and concentrated on love and peace. whatever it was def wasn't nice! i wasn't really scared tho cause when i was younger i dabbled in the occult and had lots of experiences with ghosts, but i haven't messed with any of that in a while and the house i live in now i have never felt an evil presence, its a very calm atmosphere so i really hope i didn't invoke anything.

im going to try it while im out today but i think this time ill use the word "star being" or something of the like.

i dont feel wierd posting my exp in this thread cause so far all the responses here seem understanding.

btw...SnF this is a beautiful thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm a reptilian shape-shifter....I like swimming, long walks on the beach, lounging around, etc. I have to drink loads of coffee to keep up with you warm-bloods, and I find many of you annoying, I must admit. Too energetic, too noisy, too spontaneous and chaotic.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I find many of you annoying, I must admit. Too energetic, too noisy, too spontaneous and chaotic.

I find many of you interesting, I must admit. playful, musical, active and creative.

Doesn't that sound so much better?
It's very attractive isn't it?
Beautiful even, oh so simple be the vocabulary.
Beauty is simplicity, and so gray star beings are beautiful hominds.
None be more beautiful than a sphere.

Oh sperical creatures of the ethersphere come to me, and show thyself among our midst.
*hugs*love*creative bunch*

magickal spells for all for all.
remember to forget to execute the spell.
inhale, exhale, what was that? oh whatever, next present moment awaits your attention.

What's this a rock? inspect it, oh so beauteous,
so manifold of character,
an eternal being,
millions years quite likely,
some formed in the magma bosom of our mother earth.

oh granite holds,
lets share with thou,
you look so delicate to me,
a mere billions of years since your conception.

yet nothing be more eternal than nothing
oh prime creator among our midst,
what callest you yourself then allmighty one?
oh nothing,
I hear nothing,
yes that is the name,
of silence
peace and oneness,
prime creator be us all,
all in stillnes all in oneness,
from where we rise,
the meditate trance,
feel good,
inside,
inmind,
do nothing.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by lowki]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by miss_sky

Your Avatar is stunning.

Work more with the breath first and let the intent of your heart lead the thought processes, just trust yourself.

I know what you mean about, well defending yourself, just tune into a different frequency next time before putting it out.

As more and more of us begin to make contact from our hearts, many more will come, lets invite the ones that can actually help us to raise the vibrational frequency for the shift.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Right, "Go slow, don't go too fast."

I once had a boyfriend who may have been one too. Don't know as he cared too much about me to let me really find out for sure.

It is possible that we can become one with the native Terrans and have them use their power to help earth.

Think of this planet living openly with all the various species both native and visiting.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by loki

Loki, please go to the writers forum and enter the ongoing contest, I think you can access the forum by clicking on the signature area at the bottom of this post.

Do some writing . Express yourself.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Beyond 3D earth the whole concept of alien/human becomes silly. After you die and return home to your soul group after this life, you'll remember why this is. It's because all of us are aliens in a sense. Whether we incarnate primarily on earth or we came here as a wanderer, none of us really identifies ourselves with one planet or another. It's usually true that as souls we incarnate on one particular planet more often than others and therefore feel a sentemental attachment to that planet. I know for a long time I felt deeply attached to my planet and even still I feel a stranger everywhere else including here. But that planet is not a permant means of identification for me.

I digress, this isn't completely true. I admit after a landmark incarnation it is typical to take a physical form from a certain moment in that important life and bring it over into the spirit world as a type of 'avatar' to present to other spirits as identification. This especially happens when we graduate from one level of evolution to another. My physical appearance in the spirit world looks like a space-plane pilot, similar to an astronaut from earth with a human-like form and even a hose to the helmet for breathing. That was an identity I carried over from a lifetime on a planet other than earth, where I was a famous space plane pilot having broken a record for the highest altitude achieved without any power to the engines of my craft (identitcal to how on this planet large birds will ride a warm air funnel upwards without even flapping their wings).

But I have incarnated on earth before. I incarnated in the southern US as a big black man in the early 1900's. I wandered through the south working as a farm hand on various plantations until I made my way to the New York area in persuit of wealth and opportunity offered by the industrial revolution.

Just after that I incarnated in rural Oklahoma for four years in the 1960's or 1970's as a little white boy named Isaiah. I lived amongst a dozen or so brothers or sisters and we were all mistreated to such an extreme that it eventually resulted in my death.

But I have far more memories of lives I've lived on other planets. My favorite of which was a very foggy planet, always covered in haze. From a distance it looked solid white with a black vein of black soil mountaintops that poked throgh the atmosphere north to south.

This was an advanced planet, those of us incarnated there took amphibian-like forms, biped like humans but with smooth frog-like skin and frog-like faces. We were a cerebral race that spoke less and thought much more than a human would find comfortable. Very contemplative, very meditative and very full of music.

In my incarnations on that planet I grew a very close relationship to another soul who was most often identified as my 'mother'. To this day she and I remain friends even though those lifetimes are long past, and I still receive written letters from her in a type of multi-colored symbolic language complex and complicated, detailed and poetic.

What I miss most about that planet was how personal and dynamic our musical experience was minute-to-minute. We had personal music players and I wore mine constantly. The speed and tone and mood of the music would change second-by-second according to what emotion I was feeling at the time. It made ordinary life interesting by accompanying every moment with a dynamic and ever-changing soundtrack. For comparison, imagine you are living the most moving motion picture you've ever seen.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Absolutely wonderous thread! I made it almost all the way through, but now being 50% through page 6, sleep is setting in rapidly and will have to finish the rest tomorrow.

It is important that all know how wonderful it has been being in this thread, it is sustaining its own reality within it, lighting up my heart chakra especially it brought back wonderful visions and feelings. Brilliant thread, it resides close to me.

Love you all very much. Be back tomorrow for more!

Be In Peace.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks for your reply and compliment on my avatar

i know i should have been more prepared before i went into that but wasn't expecting to fall under attack. I know about envisioning the white light for protection but didn't think of it at that time. I also did to the experiment again yesterday while i was out and kept willing a star being to say hi to me. Well i was on my way to my moms house and a guy was walking up the street, totally someone i never seen before and gave me a wave! i smiled and waved back.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join