It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post ONLY if you are an Alien

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I have sensed others before and have telepathically told them the same, they always seem to appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yeah, it's like I know your an e.t. and I just don't care so get over it, kind of attitude, but they seem to appreciate very much so.

So your kicking it amongst other people, in a total mirage of a human body suit.

interesting. You can't hide alien eyes in a human body, something just sticks out to much.

This in direct sequence to the situation I experienced.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
reply to post by antar

Its odd, because seriously I had a feeling that you created a new thread so I came looking for it and amazingly it was here. Star and Flag

I feel a large shift begining to happen, and it is up to us to make it move in a positive direction. I can no longer discuss things and have every step derailed, there is some good information coming in and it is our place to be open to it, following that little voice that gut instinct fully and with complete trust is the only way.

You are a gem.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You're right Antar, there is something of a shift coming, although I'm not sure what that will entail specifically, I've been waiting for the answer for what seems like ages.

The awakening process is a slow one..

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Pretty soon enough people will start seeing that they are on a Mothership called Earth and that you all look alien not human.

Perceptional Field Distortion or Perceptional Field Interference

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Could you elaborate on that menguard? I have thought about it many times and wonder just how much of an illusion we truly live.

Can you imagine talking like this 100 years ago? 50 years? What is changing so rapidly that we all seem to be seeing things so differently?

[edit on 27-7-2009 by antar]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Exactly what I wrote down is true, we are aboard an (alien ship) in human format, strangers to this world and the world around us. Only if we break down the illusion of what we are and Earth will we understand the true mechanics of this plane of existance. So basically I would say when we enter through the birth canal the cosmic vagina a rip in time and space happens.

A quantum leap takes place from one plane of existance to another. I would say our body goes from light into a more solidified substance before we operate another vehilcle in a different plane of existance.

So in a sense I would say we shapeshift before we reach this plane of existance switching in and out of costumes until we reach a material plane.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You see I think our spirits are alien, not our physical forms. If that makes any sense. I personally do not believe in E.T's, because technically we are aliens, right? Whether we believe in science or religion, because apparently science stated and states that we have extra-terrestrial origins (comet brought water for us to arrive) and religion states that we are not of this world (Mainly Christianity). I technically do not believe in E.T's from other planets, from a number of factors. But I am not going to dismiss the theory that their could be. And I am not going to dismiss the theory that they are here, because seriously, we just do not know.

Also antar is this the first time this has happened? Where you have made contact with aliens, or have you met some before without calling them? And if they arrived without calling them, did they transmit the same feelings as this one did?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm a 9th dimensional cetacean light-being who is pretty much just pretending to be human - w/ mixed results, lol

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just to bring some real mystery into the thread.
I was reading it and went directly to my U2Us.
I found that I had 3 U2Us from different people.
When I was about to start answering them my computer simply turned off.
From an instant to the other. I thought the battery of the laptop had runned out, but I had it plugged in!

The universe is always playing tricks on us, that doesn't mean its just screwing us up, it means there is a message behind the trick.
Listen to the universe.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
You see I think our spirits are alien, not our physical forms. If that makes any sense.

I agree, my beloved Mom said to me "We are the aliens!"

I technically do not believe in E.T's from other planets, from a number of factors. But I am not going to dismiss the theory that their could be.

It is a good thing that you reamain open, if my experience could be shared, you would know.

Also antar is this the first time this has happened? Where you have made contact with aliens, or have you met some before without calling them? And if they arrived without calling them, did they transmit the same feelings as this one did?

Just as each person is different, they had similarities but seemed different to me. They certainly looked different.

I have to say the thread you thought I was going to make today, I decided to wait on for some pictures to accompany. menguard mentioned it on another thread today and it reminded me it is time to share. What I tell in the thread is truth 100%. You will enjoy it.

It is my best alien story and the real reason for my path. Well one of the best if not the most memorable.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Listen to the Universe

That is beautiful beyond words.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You know I trust you
I just cannot wait to see and as always thanks for sharing.

[edit on Jul 27th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me but I feel like it's kind of egotistical to think that an alien would stop whatever it's doing just so you can have the satisfaction of having your beliefs validated.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by serenesupreme
Maybe it's just me but I feel like it's kind of egotistical to think that an alien would stop whatever it's doing just so you can have the satisfaction of having your beliefs validated.

I starred you because you would think so, however they just do not see things in the same way as you...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Thanks
I'm not trying to shoot you down or anything I just feel like if I was an alien I wouldn't have time to reveal my presence to everyone who sent a "summons" to me. I'm a believer in aliens though. I've always wanted to be an astronaut...the thought of finding new species and meeting new intelligent lifeforms is intoxicating...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have been working on a new way to call different species from earthlling humanoid types that would show respect and honor to them as well as create a more equal footing as they have been here long before us

May I humbly suggest either NEB - Not Earth Born, or perhaps SOT Souls of Travelers.

It's a work in progress. A question I've asked myself as well -- not to suggest that the particular label is so important, as it would be nice to have a conversational term that didn't resonate as disparity, such as "alien".

shine

p.s. my apologies for breaking the terms of the thread title, Antar. I have no knowledge of any alien artifact within myself. Just felt compelled to add this little ditty.

[edit on 27/7/09 by argentus]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Thanks, it is totally ok with me, I am still searching for the right term though, we will know it when we hear it.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Wasn't the term "EBE" coined already? Or, is that too 'impersonal'?

Perhaps we should just ask these entities what they wish to be called?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes, and NBE - nonterrestrial biological entity. My take on it weedwhacker -- both of those terms don't account for the possibility of a nonhuman sentient entity that was here before us, or, say, a deep-sea entity.

Perhaps we should just ask these entities what they wish to be called?
There are few things I would like more....... only........ not in the dead of night against my will.

[edit on 27/7/09 by argentus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join