It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post ONLY if you are an Alien

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have heard of the possibility to call on aliens by just using your heart energy and your mind.

It has been something I had on the back burner of my intentions but never did it.

Well the other day I had some time to kill while the kids were at the local pool and so sitting at a sonic drive through I decided to give it a try.

I went ahead and tried it. Closing my eyes and just breathing into my heart region, I sent out a request that if there are any aliens living in my area that they come to the drive through and park next to me and begin to stare at me.

The spot to my right was empty and within a few minutes I see a black newer vehicle pull in to the restaurant. But before it could drive in someone came flying in and parked in the spot. I checked the couple out and they were most definitely not alien.

BUT... As I was leaving I pulled out and behind me was the black vehicle parked and the woman was resting on her arms hanging out the drivers window, definitely staring at me.

I got embarrased as I have before when spotting an alien, and just looked back at her as I drove out.

She was very different than the usual people in this small town I live in, she could have been an alien. I know, I should have stopped and talked to her. I just didn't.

However I felt like it was a success just the same.

So, my intent for this thread is to ask, if there are any aliens on this forum to let me know. If you do not feel comfortable posting in this thread, then do so via u2u.

Thank you.

Also if there are any people out there who have tried this technique and had success, let me know your story as well...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Interesting, but I don't think you came across an alien, but I do think you came across someone, with usual energy. But I could be wrong! I could be wrong. I trust your judgement and if you say alien, then I believe you. But I personally, haven't met an alien. I've heard stories that some people can "feel" them and often times they will be led to a person who acknowledges them out of nowhere. I personally think those people are people of high energy and energy that is so other worldly the only conclusion is alien, but too me they are like you and I, but higher in spirit and mind. That when we call out we get their energy and it leads us to them with or without us knowing. Or they are aliens, which would be SO COOL!

Its odd, because seriously I had a feeling that you created a new thread so I came looking for it and amazingly it was here. Star and Flag

[edit on Jul 27th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Yes I can see where you are going with that, it is possible that I was somehow in contact with this ladies energy signature and she responded.

But I really do think she was the one I called on and she answred.

Now, are you an alien? I have to say I have wondered about you as your energy is similar to the ones I have met. Wait dont answer, lol!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well, let's say that when I went to work one day that I had arrived at the elevator, and I was thinking about if there are aliens amongst us, well this one lady appeared right behind me almost close enough to be in my perosnal space, which she was, but what was interesting was here Eyes were of that something more foreign then operating on a earthlike level, she had the most piercing yet distincly almost animalistic eyes I have yet to see, in short the lady a little bit freaked me out, her eyes were like they were bulgin out of the sockets but not just real intense stare at me, I knew to look behind me, and thats when I noticed this lady is operating from somewhere else, that or she is under total control by some foreign intelligence, TRUE STORY.

The lady waved at me the other day, I waved back. But here eyes were almost dare I say demonic in nature or more animalistic then anything. Her eyes kept dialating and moving around in different directions, when I looked into her eyes head on they went back to normal but I watched them adjust from this most ferocious looking eye pierce I have seen in a while, kind like when a predator sneaks up on you, but I sensed somebody was right behind me. That's is when her eyes changed more back to human standard then animal. Wow, this little lady, was pretty much answering my question on another level, and its like who ever was the operator in that body, let me know.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I am an "Alien", although that term is pretty racist. In fact, all terms differentiating anything is against laws of nature. I would say rename it to "Post here if you are alive" because many more aliens will respond.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

lol.. I don't know if I am or not to be honest. But I believe you that she was alien
Did she send you anything? Like telepathically? or just an odd feeling?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Timothy Good has based his entire approach on his connection to this same query. His most impressive experience was nothing more than the technique mentioned in the OP.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by antar]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Very interesting Antar, I appreciate you coming forward with it.

Mind you I won't be taken seriously on the boards with this information so I sent you a U2U, please feel free to reply and ask away.

I will do my best to answer your questions..

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Lets just say that this ladies eyes would have freaked you guys right out if you noticed her going right behind you and staring at you with foreign eyes.

And I mean FOREIGN EYES, if only I had a panoramic view of what I captured that day, you guys probably would have # your pants. Me I was a rock through it, because I sensed her behind, me.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm not sure what you mean by "Alien".
But if the person in the black car was an Alien for you I am definitely an Alien also.
Here I am.
What do you need, antar?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Tried the excercise you are describing before, visualising green light from the heart chakra, never used it for the purpose to 'attrac' an alien though

Was the lady you saw someone with blondish hair? Could you see her eye-color or/and shape or was that too far off?

Just thinking if the eyes were somewhat almondshaped and greenish-blue or blue-ish grey..... she could be a visitor from M45

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well the u2us are rolling in, but alas I am loyal, so keep em coming and yes, it is never the right feeling to say or write or read "Alien". I totally agree.

I have been working on a new way to call different species from earthlling humanoid types that would show respect and honor to them as well as create a more equal footing as they have been here long before us.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

AHHH! You GOT IT! Yep and she did fit that profile. Not what I was expecting at all! Lol it was a pleaseant surprise none the less and yes I 'felt' sensed her more than anything and was abit sorry if I wasted her time coming to my petty request.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Hey! I'm sorry, but I'm a very curious being.
I will take you seriously if you post whatever you have to post.
Could you please share the information you have with me also?
If you really feel uncomfortable posting it here I'd appreciate an U2U too.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i've CLEARLY come across some of the "others" i'll say that for sure.
you can just tell. the whole vibe, etc.
i've seen people SO out of place it's caught my wife's eye as well.
u2u me if you have any ?'s.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Maybe she just had two lazy eyes and they were roaming all over the place. I bet you freaked her out by staring into her eyes while you two were on an elevator together. Just imagining it, it seems almost comical.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I imagined more of a brown haired one. But thats cool none the less. I bet she wasn't sorry you called, I think they would be rather happy to present themselves. Maybe she asked for a specific human with a high energy level and you asked for an alien and you two connected? Thats possible right? You both answering eachothers calls.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Remember that imagination of mine you enjoyed so much Myth?

It's not entirely imaginated...

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The lady that I saw was definately a reptillian, in the sense of the gray eyes, more like that, in a human body. Whats behind a grays lens is actually those type of eyes.

I got that she is more a reptillian grey in human form then anything. I just told her to have a good day. Seeing past the veil of illlusions is something else.

She was happy that I acknowleded her and respected her presense. She new that I wasn't totally from this rock either I gather.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I find the reps to be a little more shy when it comes to acknowledgement. I think they are more on the fence about associating with us.

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join