It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all from the UK!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hello,

I have been browsing ATS for about 2 months now, decided to create an account last month but never posted anything on here so far. So I thought I would say hello to all of ATS Staff and Members and that I am very happy to have become a member on this site.

My current interests are the UFO field mostly but I occasionally read beyond all of that. I am a strong believer that something else has to be out there... It all fascinates me to think what it could be
I believe I have seen things in the sky that I cannot identify which made me google findings, I have been led here and I hope to stay here...

Now I've made my first post, I may continue to do so...

-Haribo

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
'ello and cheers mate!

may i be the first to welcome you to this site, sure i'll be seeing you 'round the bout

any questions mate just ask!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Haribo

Welcome to ATS, we have a wonder UFO/Alien Board and I think you will enjoy it. We also have a wonderful Turorial video to help you learn somethings around ATS.

I hope you enjoy your stay and please spread your knowledge and don't forget to learn along the way as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Haribo

Hi and welcome,

I did the same thing read ATS a long time before joining. I could no longer keep quiet. This is truly a great site! You will love it.

See you around,

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thank you all very much for your insanely fast responses. I am grateful to be welcomed by each of you.

I reckon I'll fit in just fine...

-Haribo

new topics

top topics

join