It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's photographed above cropcircle in Holland

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by andrewh7

Why don't the mods move these joke threads into the pranks folder immediately?

Yeah, this is definitely a very bad hoax -- but don't only blame the OP. Instead you should blame fakers like Robbert van den Broeke (the person credited with these pictures) and the UFO/Parnoral researchers who keep supporting van den Broeke's lies and hoaxes -- for example, Nancy Talbot of "BLT Research".

For some reason that's beyond my comprehension, Robbert van den Broeke is respected in the UFO research community, and UFO "researchers" such as BLT actually respect this guy and prints his lies as if they have some basis in fact. That says a lot for the credibility of those UFO researchers.

So the original story and photos may be a hoax, but it seems the person credited with taking the photos (van den Broeke) is the one trying to pass it off as real, not the person who posted the story.

[edit on 7/27/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

Thank you Soylent Green.. That is indeed the case. I was flabbergasted to see this story with "credible" witnesses and photo's on that website (which cannot be named anymore ;-)) . THAT is why it can be important to share this, so we all know how awful these actions are, smudging the ufo-subject asa whole. I will try to change the title in VERY BAD HOAX but i can't I see, so mods help me out here!

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Pjotr]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
What no mountians in the background... well at least there is more than one pic and plenty of good close up shots. this is better than Comedy Central.

LOL that is a good one!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Wow, I can't believe it.

FINALLY the smoking gun pictures I've been looking for.

The only reason they're out of focus is due to the Solar Flares and Storms.

Completely logical and rational.

We're not alone.....

[changing pants as these are now soaked from laugh-wee]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr
Pardon?! What is that? I am sharing a webpage which I think is bunk, but I cannot be sure because I do not know who the people are who made it (know I know thinks to dr OK) and you warn me for a permanent banning?!
Why would I willingly post wrong info?? I just wanted to know what you thought of this, now I know. That's the purpose here, isn't it. It is a discussion board, not a newsbulletin!

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Pjotr]

Yeah sorry about that Pjotr

I think we all got confused and thought that you were one of the people that was involved in creating the picture. I take it english isnt your first language

So sincerest apologies for that

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Believe it or not, there are people here on ATS who will still take these as nothing but truth.

At least we have something in the pics, even if badly out of focus. I have seen people fighting over 2 or 3 pixel wide dots here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

What makes me laugh is the fact that 2 people have flagged it...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

I agree with the rest...... these photos are pathetic!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I have NEVER ever said this in any thread about UFO's, but, dude, seriously...there is no way that can be real.

It's so fake it's obvious. OP, is there a reason you thought these pics to be legit? I'm asking a serious question, I'm not trying to be facetious.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

That is because BLT research is not a real scientific org. They are just a bunch of people pulling everyones leg like Linda Moulton Howe does.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
hahahah!!! And the "blown out/blackened" stalks, and the crop "flash burn" onto rocks in crop circles as discussed in Freddie Silva's books prove they are man made 100% hahahaha!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
[size=18]LOL

I vote this best post ever!

The UFO sure looks REAL to me haha

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I thought for a second that the Pleiadeans had finally come back to Billy Meier. These don't look all that different from the "Wedding Cake" photos.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I did not flagged it, but I have flagged threads with hoaxes because it is important for people to learn how to avoid being the victim of the hoaxers.

In this case, the thread could be flagged to make people aware of the lack of credibility of the source.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
hahahhahahaha. Classic.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
That has to be real.. no doubt.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Pukeable init. FFS

As a dutchmen

I would like to give my apoligeez for this bloody crap reported from my should have been a sober thinking country...

# man, that it's posted there, having this question here.. all again pointless

*sigh*

extremists you got them everywhere in everything.. f-in it all up

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by DataWraith

I did not flagged it, but I have flagged threads with hoaxes because it is important for people to learn how to avoid being the victim of the hoaxers.

In this case, the thread could be flagged to make people aware of the lack of credibility of the source.

I smell your irony

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
[size=18]LOL

I vote this best post ever!

The UFO sure looks REAL to me haha

Agree

Couldn't be more explicit

heeheeeeeee

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Now I've seen some bad photos in my time.....but Jesus H Christ(The 'H' stands for 'Horrace' if you didn't know.)these are the worst I've ever seen. This has got to have been done for a bet..... god a hope so. It makes me worry that people capapble of producing this stuff are allowed to have sharp implements lol.

Anyone who needs this debunking..is also in need of a brain.

Wayne...

[edit on 18/10/2009 by the secret web]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join