It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gibbs shoots down 'birthers'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Thank you for the thoughtful and considered reply.

Yes, our neighbors to the Great White North always have a vested interest. In fact much of the world does.

Politics in this country is not quite what people think, here or abroad. Our politicians are pre-selected for us, slates of approved candidates arranged well in advance of elections, the agendas, the media, the issues, the funding all pre-arranged through people with just not vested but controlling interests.

Many people refuse to believe this. I can not help them.

It is theatre and spectacle and entertainment for the masses and helps to promote the illusion of real freedom and that people have some form of nominal control over the destiny of the nation and their state and their towns.

It is a divide and conquer form of warfare in and of itself. Two parties, left and right, one creates the problems, the other offers the solutions for the problem and they alternate back and forth in turn to make the illussion seem credible enough to give people who like to be divided something to argue about and divide them.

I have some personal knowledge and first hand involvement with this process so I understand how that game is played and usually am quite indiferernt to it.

The Birth Certificate issue is no accident. It was meant to happen. The people who control the political process, the power structure would in reality never have placed someone like Obama in it without a very insidious divide and conquer agenda.

It is starting to heat up now. The Powers that Be are ready to take it to the next level.

You will see more and more divide and conquer issues regarding to the President, race, and the political parties, continue to surface, in rapid fire succession with an aim towards starting a civil war.

If everyone accepted the Birth Certificate they would just drag other skeletons out of the closet.

There are always skeletons in the closet!

Maybe Obama was born in the United States, maybe he was born in Hawaii, maybe Kenya, maybe Canada, maybe in a test tube for all I really know.

There is something that is being hid on his long firm birth certificate. If it isn't his place of birth it is the real name of his father. What ever it is, it's explosive and the Powers that Be have known it would be explosive and are timing the explosion for maximum effect.

Defeating the time table of the disclosure is America's best chance not to be divided and to degrade into civil war. Forcing the disclosure if it can be done could defeat all that.

Any reasonable person would in fact show their long form Birth Certificate at this point, and would have shown it at the first sign of controversy.

All the half measures are only going to convince more and more people something is being hidden. It's only going to drive the issue and make it all the more controversial and rancarous and fan those flames of discord.

It is a setup, there is no other plausible explanation for something so simple being made so complicated.

Something is being hidden, and it's explosive in nature, and what we are seeing now is a whole host of different but similiar divide and conquer issues being focused on to maximize the explosive effect when disclosure finally comes, and it is going to come.

That's why the Powers that Be broke with tradition and the status quo to put Obama in Office.

Normally I don't care about politics, the whole process is rigged, it's a waste of time and energy to get involved.

This though is no longer about politics but monumental change for the worse and yes it will spill over your borders before it's through!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Born in a test tube?

Okey....

Anyway: I used up 5 valuable minutes with google trying to find out anything about BO mentioning a BC in his book. So what you got there is hearsay. I heard nothing of the sort so far, so until you provide evidence we can not judge that.

Same goes for the lawyers "It is known" is hearsay.

(and if you think 5 minutes are not enough, please keep in mind that i was looking to provide evidence for *your* statement.)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by debunky

Try reading the book. That's why they publish them! Google is not the book it's an Internet Search Engine.

So sorry about your precious time! Heaven forbid you actually do what the author wants and pay for the book and read the book and egads learn from the book when you could just have yourself a TV News sound bite!

What we have here is an inability to do real research!

That lowest common denominator must be a fun place!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
"The MOST transparent Aministration..."

This guy is so full of Sh*t, the Bull is jealous!

Hey, remember the whole "Bush Lied" nonsense - where are all of these snivelling little parrots now? Barry has lied more in 6 months than Bush could put together in 8 years!!! Barry Lied and people are STILL dying! Partisan little snits should all be buried alive!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Hey, remember the whole "Bush Lied" nonsense - where are all of these snivelling little parrots now? Barry has lied more in 6 months than Bush could put together in 8 years!!! Barry Lied and people are STILL dying! Partisan little snits should all be buried alive!!!

Really? Do you really feel that way?

Seems, I dunno... a bit partisan...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Obama's whole life is a lie. He can't even remember where he met his wife. He tells the Russians that they met in class when they actually met in Chicago while working for the same wingnut law firm. He wrote about it in his own flippin memoir. Never trust a liar.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Ya know, I've worked for firms before where I didn't meet someone until I took a class with them. Mind you it was a class held at the firm itself.

What you have described isn't necessarily contradictory information.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by debunky

Try reading the book. That's why they publish them! Google is not the book it's an Internet Search Engine.

So sorry about your precious time! Heaven forbid you actually do what the author wants and pay for the book and read the book and egads learn from the book when you could just have yourself a TV News sound bite!

What we have here is an inability to do real research!

That lowest common denominator must be a fun place! [/quote

Yaknow... if you make a claim, it's actually your job to come up with supporting evidence, not mine. I did (admittedly not much) of your work for you. And no: I will not buy nor read a book for you. And forget about me painting your fence either!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by debunky

I am not making a claim I am asserting a fact. The fact that fact is not in an on demand push a button form for the on demand generation spoiled to doing such in every possible circumstance where that suffices to them doesn't make it not a fact.

It just makes you unconvinced it is a fact because you are unwilling to investigate it and find it more convenient to simply dismiss it.

A person convinced against their will is a person who remains unconvinced. Those who want to take the time to learn and convince themselves of things in life put in the effort and time to avail themselves of the information. Those who don't, don't.

I already know they truth and am convinced of it and comfortable with it.

I am not asking you to do anything for me, but something for you, and I have no fence to paint, because I won't let myself be fenced in by my own lack of initiative or due dillegence in investigating things to the point that I can be convinced of what is the truth and what isn't.

The fence is of your own making, just as you would like to make it my responsibility to educate you!

The fact that you won't educate yourself doesn't make facts not facts.

The truth will set you free, it's up to you to seek it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join