It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Above Politics Show 70 - Is healthcare insurance worth the risk?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Homer and Martin talk about President Obama's proposed Government Healthcare Insurance. And Homer is no fan. Is this just a scheme to get the insurance premiums to the Government? Or is this a plan to take the healthcare sector into Government Ownership or create more jobs?

Will Alaska forgive Sarah Palin for leaving early and will she give the GOP the boost it needs? Homer predicts that Sarah Palin may head up a new party!!

Will Honduras resolve who is the legal president? And is US Intelligence involved?

And finally we turn to the UK and discuss the troubles of Prime Minister Brown. The Labour party lost the Norwich North by election. Does this spell the end of Brown and when it rains, it pours. We talk about Sir Richard Dannatt stating the military need more equipment.

And if you want to download the show and listen at your leisure

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Martin Bain]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I will left the debates the US Health insurance to those who live in the US as we have a very different system in the UK that works in general.

Great show gentlemen.

And it is interesting times in British politics as I can see parells with the end of the Major Government and the end of the Brown Government.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I just want to say that was a very interesting edition of the show to listen to . Obama or rather his party health care plans just about do my head in . Keep the shows coming Winter has a fair way to go yet which means plenty of opportunity's to stay warm and listen to the AP Show !

Cheers xpert11 .

join