It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abundance Paradigm...Again!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Because the paradigm I bring is a "political" ideology in many ways (as well as an economic one, and a social engineering one, and others), I place this in here.

I was at a board, discussing the abundance paradigm with people who think the solution is for us to oust ALL the present reps in government and start over. In discussing the paradigm, the issue of sociopaths and psychopaths came up as a reason abundance "won't work."

The thread link is here: www.kickthemallout.com...

I take the liberty to offer here my last reply and invite comments from my fellow ATSers.

My reply:

I wish to apologize for my abrasiveness where it has occurred in this forum. I, too, fall to the choice issues of my ego.

I want to ask all of you, as we’re nitpicking about 6% who are this evil, deranged set of individuals, do you think such behavior will be tolerated by the rest of us in abundance?

I’ll overestimate the deranged individuals at 10%, and then ask why it is that you would give up on abundance for all (which is available if we work to bring it forth) because you see that some of the same issues as we have right now might exist in abundance?

Why would you not support abundance for the 90% who are NOT “deranged” or “evil?”

Why would you focus on issues we might still have even as the world feeds us and frees us?

I have to suspect that it is either that you have an agenda or cannot see that far. If the former, I ask you if you really support this evil that holds us down, and are willing to sacrifice your time here to that end – for others, even – or whether you wouldn’t be happier overall if you called the shots in your life, moment to moment. And to you who just cannot see the service that would be done for others, by far the majority on this planet, I invite you to think outside your petty fears.

I can assure you that choosing deranged behavior will not be tolerated in abundance, with personal witness, open source robotics, publicly run efforts to produce and distribute the abundance, public discussion of issues, and so on.

If we just spent 700 billion on providing people with energy generators – for houses, cars, and small businesses… The vast majority of lives will be enhanced. There’s a start.

As children are brought up with encouragement, not to become good little slaves, but to find their bliss within the three Laws, such deranged choices of behavior will fall away. When one is in one’s bliss, one is not frustrated nor is one twisted.

It is true that few if any are bad at what they love to do. Consider the quality that will result when we each are creating blissfully.

I have illustrated that much of the deranged behavior choices are made out of frustration, out of a lack of control of one’s life. We are twisted by this scarcity paradigm through the frustration of our quest for our bliss, via the tool called “money.”

To those of you who brought up examples of analysis showing that we “need” money, I say, first and foremost, that these were written within a scarcity paradigm. They are all based on the assumption that there is not enough for everybody.

And they assume that humans “need” work, which is, in a sense, true, but what we NEED is the option to work within our bliss. Merely being a slave to bring home the means by which we subsist is not what we need. They will say it is.

And lastly, we will exchange our goods, our art, our craft, making our reputations by what our bliss produces, and wealth will be measured in quality of character and not the size of a paycheck. We will gift our works to those who will appreciate them, not pump out crap for profit with planned obsolescence incorporated.

If you want to see what abundance will do to humanity, with information about true cures and not drugs that mask issues and create bigger issues down the line – but which can be patented…

If you want to see what changes in the choices of behavior will be made…

If you want to see how it all will work…

I recommend reading my book.

Thank you for your willingness to consider my words and recommendation here. I am honored. And since the abundance will only happen if we spread the paradigm widely…I will be most honored if you choose to spread it yourself when you are done.

Thoughts? Questions?

[edit on 7/27/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Well by no means let me harsh your wonderful bliss, but your whole concept is impracticle. We do not live in an abundant world where resources are unlimited. This isnt Star Trek where we can run off to some distant galaxy in a 7 mile long spaceship and grab more of what we need.

Why give people generators. I dont know if you have read in the paper, but like 100 years ago they created these thngs called power plants. They produce energy more efficiently, cost effectively, and environmentally friendly then 300 or 400 million generators all running at the same time.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I, too, fall to the choice issues of my ego.

Oh how true is that. LOL, I struggle with mine quite a bit sometimes. It is only human though and I am making all attempts to "quite it down" somewhat. And quite frankly anyone who says they don't is a liar or not human,lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Well by no means let me harsh your wonderful bliss, but your whole concept is impracticle. We do not live in an abundant world where resources are unlimited. This isnt Star Trek where we can run off to some distant galaxy in a 7 mile long spaceship and grab more of what we need.

Oh, GOOD! You must be able to tell me WHY it won't work. Just saying what it ISN'T gives me no information.

Why give people generators. I dont know if you have read in the paper, but like 100 years ago they created these thngs called power plants. They produce energy more efficiently, cost effectively, and environmentally friendly then 300 or 400 million generators all running at the same time.

Um... We ARE talking about the energy from the plenum here. Non-polluting, efficient, "cold" electricity (non-deadly), abundant in all places in the universe...

Sorry. I guess you haven't kept up on my posts about the paradigm.

Check out in "videos" a guy by the name of Gary McKinnon.

It is possible to extract the Zero Point Energy, we have it in Black Ops, and if we all could use it, these generators would free us from the cost of our energy.

Perhaps you didn't notice that when the power plants came into being it allowed some to decide the power availability for others - AND charge for it.

So maybe we should quit giving them money, eh? They won't lose their standard of living, but WE could surely raise ours.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Oh, GOOD! You must be able to tell me WHY it won't work. Just saying what it ISN'T gives me no information.

I told you why. There are not unlimited resources on this planet to support everything 6 billion people can dream that they want.

Um... We ARE talking about the energy from the plenum here. Non-polluting, efficient, "cold" electricity (non-deadly), abundant in all places in the universe...

It is possible to extract the Zero Point Energy, we have it in Black Ops, and if we all could use it, these generators would free us from the cost of our energy.

There is no real science to back this up and beyond that there are no devices yet built that can do this. Its a fantasy!

I have kept up on your posts about the paradigm and they are all based on dreams, imagination, bad science, and bad science fiction.

And now we are going to take the words of some stoned hacker that we have certain technologies?

Perhaps you didn't notice that when the power plants came into being it allowed some to decide the power availability for others - AND charge for it.

So maybe we should quit giving them money, eh? They won't lose their standard of living, but WE could surely raise ours.

Perhaps you didnt know that those power plants didnt fall from the sky. People had to invest tons of money to build them. They have to be maintained and the whole business needs support staff and has to pay taxes.

You can quit giving them money and if enough people do that they will go out of business and nobody in that area will have power.

Really I could support your cause a bit more if there were such a thing as free energy and if there were such a thing as a never ending supply of resources, but until then there is no need to discuss outside of fantasy or sci-fi.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I told you why. There are not unlimited resources on this planet to support everything 6 billion people can dream that they want.

Unlimited...? No. But virtually so, with free energy (ZPE, energy from the plenum). And as it stands now there is enough for us a number of times over. The Venus Project (which still leaves some control in the hands of others) have good information about resources. Check them out.

And the fact that one person doesn't need a whole lot except options to follow most any bliss is important to understanding that abundance does not mean everything for everybody. Most would't come close to using everything.

There is no real science to back this up and beyond that there are no devices yet built that can do this. Its a fantasy!

No it's not, and there's plenty of science. Geez, you sound like a spook to nay-say here.

Here... Links:

users.erols.com...

www.thelivingweb.net...

www.calphysics.org...

video.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

video.google.com...

www.padrak.com...

users.erols.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.halexandria.org...

www.scienceagogo.com...

I got nearly three million results searching for "zero point energy..." All that I looked at did not dispute ZPE, and did explain it.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Ok I have said it before and I will say it again. Proof does not a youbube video or crazy fringe website make.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Ok I have said it before and I will say it again. Proof does not a youbube video or crazy fringe website make.

What's your point here? Do you want me to provide all 2,750,000 sites of information?

That youtube was a MEDIA BROADCAST. Sir, you are pathetic (in my opinion, of course).

top topics

join