It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China: Huge UFO event gets massive media coverage, photo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
Axthadan?

Hmmm...well, I guess it could be worse. The Axthadan are usually not that exponential and generally tend to stay away from trouble.
Still, I though this place was more remote. I guess things changed a lot in 15000 earthyears. Meh..

Anyhoo's nice pic, still bit unclear as to what it is. However, since China isn't shouting from the roofs that it is a US or Russian spycraft we can safely assume it is alien and by the looks of it the other dude is right, axthadan of origin. Well, company is always fun but don't expect the axthadan to land her. They usually have better things to do, like running their empire and making a few extra bucks.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by AncientShade]

Guys!! If the term Axthadan is just made-up by Cohen as it appears to be... can we just stop using it please.

From the frauds (cohen's) website:

Paranormal and UFO personality Michael Cohen noted that 'At first glance the UFO seems to be a very clear image of a classic Axthadan probe.'

It's just a ufo, nothing else for now. Quoting a fraud reduces credibility of this photo which is from China and has nothing to do with Cohen. Google translation of the Chinese article which I've provided earlier gives the only credible information about this sighting which has been posted so far.

Googling the term "Axthadan" gives that guy's -- website as top 2 hits. It's pretty obvious it's one of his fraudent claims that he's spread around various sites and videos and others have unwittingly: www.google.co.uk...

[edit on 27-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Here's another UFO from about the same time, but, I'm going to have to look at a
map to see how close they might have been in distance.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by silo13]

These videos also from China show similar objects with lights in the sky. Are these
exhibitions with RC models?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by silo13

That looks like the reflection of a kids toy filmed in the window. Why did the camera operator not open the window and film?

*sighs*

In the Deqing region of Guangdong province in China on July 22 schoolchildren gathered on the roof, much like millions of their fellow students, to witness the solar eclipse.

looks like you forgot to read any of the story. (that's the first line)

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Maybe the alien disclosure stuff earlier this year was from that same place. And several other crap articles which were predictions that never came to pass and inadequate reasons were given by the idiot cohen on his twitter that he was surprised as well that it didn't happen. ATS doens't need numpties like him distorting news stories. Of course nobody apart from cohen himself can be blamed for it.

You talk sense mate.
I smell disinfo on that front.

But if this story is big in Chinese newspapers,that alone is interesting.
UFOs,the perfect cover for secret technology experiments!!
Or maybe something else?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
That video looks kinda strange. Like a lit up slice of pizza! Mmm perhaps some kind of RC advertisement?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The picture is interesting, if it was witnessed by many people then there will be more pictures out there, hopefully they will come to light, things do seem to be heating up where sightings are concerned, a lot of reports in the UK over the past month or so of a cube floating around, by different people in different parts of the country for instance.

This Cohen guy seems to be popping up here and there, I am sure I saw a submission on ufocasebook not so long ago, after the article it said that the opinion was Cohen's personal opinion only, which said a lot to me.

Seems like he likes to use the work of others and changes some details and then claims they are his own investigations, never produces emails from his sources when asked, claiming protection for them, which doesn't really count when they are asking him for information.

As for what he calls them, well maybe it's easier for him to remember them? but sounds like a name dropper to me, trying to create a something out of nothing so to speak, only takes a few to follow his word and you will see it more.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

/law3hz

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ced62cd846b.jpg[/atsimg]

In the Deqing region of Guangdong province in China on July 22 schoolchildren gathered on the roof, much like millions of their fellow students, to witness the solar eclipse.

it turns out they saw much more than just the solar eclipse nor were they the only ones taking an interest in the event.

As they were concentrating on the sun a UFO was seen clearly by all the students as it directly obstructed their view.

The UFO was a classic silver disc shaped flying saucer. It zigzagged for a while and then after a few minutes shot off at a terrific speed.

One student managed to capture the UFO on a cellphone camera as seen below.The footage has been handed in to authorities for examination.

This UFO event has received massive media coverage and has been reported in all major Chinese newspapers.

Paranormal and UFO personality Michael Cohen noted that 'At first glance the UFO seems to be a very clear image of a classic Axthadan probe. This is an important image'

Wowza...!

But what's a Axthadan probe?

I sure hope this is the real deal. It seems so!

peace

source

[edit on 27-7-2009 by silo13]

I would have thought that if this is true that there will be more photos and even footage .What student doesn't have a mobile phone with a camera?

[edit on 27-7-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm calling them clam shell UFOs cause they look like clams
and Mexico had them and so did Bill Meier.
Light must be disturbed by the high energy electricity if indeed
there is electricity as a cause in the flight mechanism of light
disturbance.

Also some say front to front woks.
ED: There are inventions of Tesla.
Lies from the authorities as usual.

[edit on 7/27/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

That looks like the reflection of a kids toy filmed in the window. Why did the camera operator not open the window and film?

Good point.
Someone will have to ask him or her.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

It's just a ufo, nothing else for now. Quoting a fraud reduces credibility of this photo which is from China and has nothing to do with Cohen. Google translation of the Chinese article which I've provided earlier gives the only credible information about this sighting which has been posted so far.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to see/read the article and quit going on about the trolls.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If this is not military then...

The guardian angels are worried about our world and the corrupt governments

They feel the evil building for this mass extermination or war, they're doing their last rounds of surveillance before they intervene or let it happen.

However, I believe the metal looking crafts are military and the light orbs are alien....

who knows, great pic. I am confused about our world events.

Ha. What a classic epete babble lol

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I've never lived in China, so I'm guilty of having a preconception or two about the country...just how controlled is their media? And is it not unusual for stories like these to surface over there? I always imagined the Chinese media to brush off all things concerning UFOs/ETs...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Your source link contained a computer virus: Troj/JSRedir-R

Give me a better clean link!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

But what's a Axthadan probe?

An Axthadan is according to M. Cohen an ET, a Gray.

www.--.com...

An Axthadan probe is a part of their UFO in which there are no ET's, only technology.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by VergeofObscene
I've never lived in China, so I'm guilty of having a preconception or two about the country...just how controlled is their media? And is it not unusual for stories like these to surface over there? I always imagined the Chinese media to brush off all things concerning UFOs/ETs...

Their media is strictly controlled in some respects. However, in my experience Chinese people generally seem more open to UFOs/ETs than western people. I get the sense if you're interested in the subject people don't look down on you as much as if you're crazy.

While I've been staying there, there have been a number of programmes on TV discussing UFO sightings and abductions. Shame I couldn't really understand them!

Incidentally, some of their language used in this subject area is great. For example, "Alien" translates to "foreign star person".

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jdm2104

Ha ha! Interesting. Thanks for that. I must visit China someday.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Thw company I work for has a manufacturing plant in that exact area!!I will have to email them to see if anyone saw this!!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Axthadan? When did people start giving names to their alien fantasies? I don't think psychiatric help will do much for those who are naming FAKE aliens.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

It looks to me like this Cohen guy has nothing to do with this.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

If not a fake, this could very well be the supposed Project Blue Book. Why not test it while a whole lot of people are looking at the sky?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join