It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law Ecercise: National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09):

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09)

National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) is scheduled for July 27 through July 31, 2009. NLE 09 will be the first major exercise conducted by the United States government that will focus exclusively on terrorism prevention and protection, as opposed to incident response and recovery.

NLE 09 is designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise. Tier I exercises (formerly known as the Top Officials exercise series or TOPOFF) are conducted annually in accordance with the National Exercise Program (NEP), which serves as the nation's overarching exercise program for planning, organizing, conducting and evaluating national level exercises. The NEP was established to provide the U.S. government, at all levels, exercise opportunities to prepare for catastrophic crises ranging from terrorism to natural disasters.

FEMA: Martial Law Exercise

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So here it is and its official. Martial law is going to happen but when? Now they are "exercising" it and i wonder for what events to come? Anyone have any idea? Is this for real?

BTW: Mods sorry for the spelling on the topic if you can correct it for me. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mrfire9

I don't believe this is entirely a martial law exercise. (As in, I don't think they'll be busting doors down, dragging people from homes, ect)

but then again, they haven't given any details on the events actually happening during this eerie exercise.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I wonder if Obama's trip to NC. and TN. this Wednesday has anything to with this? Probably just pushing his healthcare down the road.
Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

This year the United States welcomes the participation of Australia, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom in NLE 09.
www.fema.gov...

I would be interested to know what the participation of these 4 countries consists of.

Is it merely in an "advisory" capacity or are there actually "boots on the ground?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I thought this traing event was to take place in certain states, what FEMA calls region 6. From what I have gathered today on the net, there are foreign troops that have arrived in Tenn., Ohio, N. Carolina, S. Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan....
States that were not listed on Fema's own website.
I don't like this one bit, it makes me very worried that our own goverment is up to something very bad...
NLE 09*, *operation over-watch*
www.youtube.com...
Fema's Website:
www.fema.gov...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
^^^ Maybe this is the first steps towards demolishing bad neighborhoods in cities that have bad ghetto or projects? Step towards that maybe?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
They brought in 3 Bradley fighting vehicles to the national gaurd armory on louis avenue in tampa and outfitted them with rubber treads. what are they doing here. Ill snap a picture tonight

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a bunch of humvees too. we are in the middle of the city. Crazy. Usually they only have lorries there.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Today, not one single solitary aircraft flew overhead despite us being in a reasonably heavy flight path. Also, not one single solitary emergency run for the fire dept that is 1 block away. High Weirdness! Or incredible calm?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
Today, not one single solitary aircraft flew overhead despite us being in a reasonably heavy flight path. Also, not one single solitary emergency run for the fire dept that is 1 block away. High Weirdness! Or incredible calm?

i live near macdill. Only 1 squadron of FA-18's came in. Nothing unusual. But i find the nearby NG barracks as i said. Unusually fully stocked with a alot of activity.

EDIT

JUST WENT TO CHECK I ONLY LIVE A BLOCK AWAY. CHECK THIS OUT.

THEY ARENT NATIONAL GUARD TROOPS THEY ARE MARINES. WHY ARE MARINES AT THE NATIONAL GUARD BARRACKS. WHAT THE HECK

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Spartak_FL]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
NOW THERE IS POLICE CARS AND ACTIVITY THERE. SOO WIERD. ima check it out! Marines in Tampa. why

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So I'm trying to figure this out...
We all knew this FEMA ex. was coming, as it began today July 27th..I'm not sure I realized then that it consisted of "Foreign" troops, but from infor I've been reading it does, they are on U.S. soil, and lots of them..Also, I read on the Fema site that they were only going to do this exersize in certain states, and yet they are in Michigan, Ohio, S. Carolinia, lots of other states outside reg. 6...WHY...??? Those of you who may post after this one, if anything is going on in your neck of the woods, pertaining to troops, Please let it be known in your post what city/State it is taking place in.. I'm not a worry wart, but I don't like reports I've been finding on the net...

[edit on 27-7-2009 by MissysWorld]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ok talked to the guard at the gate. They are on a COTM (continued operations training mission) nothing classified or to do with FEMA. Just getting ready for hurricane season. should the unthinkable happen.

Relieved i guess!

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Spartak_FL]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartak_FL
They brought in 3 Bradley fighting vehicles to the national guard armory on louis avenue in tampa and outfitted them with rubber treads. what are they doing here. Ill snap a picture tonight

Oh brother, the BFV has to have that routinely done because the rubber pads that are -normally- there wear out. The same thing is done with an M1A1, and so on, it's routine maintenance. I've changed more pads on track than I care to remember, it's a pain in the arse even with power tools.

Sheesh I swear some of you folks over think / under think things way to much.

-Nothing to see there-, move along.

M.

new topics

top topics

join