It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take that Evil Isreal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Here is a wonderful Story On Hamas. For all of you Anti-Isreal and Anti American People here on ATS.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So you are saying that being anti-Israel is also being Anti-American?

That's kind of a stretch don't you think?

Israeli officials say that more than 120,000 Palestinian children are spending the summer in Hamas-run camps, training-grounds for the militant group recognized as a terrorist organization by the U.S. and EU.

Leave it to Fox to get it's propaganda from that side of the fence eh?

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I have been looking for other news agencys to report this, but CNN's headline right now is on that lady from that plus 8 show, and some Idol person killed in a carcrash on MSNBC......

Fox is a decent news source.

As far as it being a stretch I dont belive so, When people go after Isreal soon they come after America its the way it works.

Are you saying that you dont think HAMAS is doing this?>

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Live by the sword, die by the sword. If you stir violence, you better believe you will be caught up in its spiral. The only way to end it is to take the initiative to make peace starting from your end instead of hoping the other side will simply "give up" after enough fighting. This is no more wrong or right than the actions of israel that spurred this behavior. Looks like both sides are training their children to continue the battle they inheireted. It doesn't matter who started it but let both sides know that history will look kindly upon those who legitimately end this conflict once and for all. That doesn't mean bombing the other into oblivion, it means accepting the other and coexisting. If one side wasn't meant to exist, god would not have put them here.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

No I'm saying I don't know, and wouln't trust FOX news of all places to educate me on the matter.

As far as being anti-american, that's not the people's fault, it's your goverment's fault. Blame them and Israel's war mongering government for the distain that is shown for both nations.

If they want to be liked, and want patriotic citizens, then they should lead the world instead of attempting to bully it.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Of all the states of the United States Isreal is the is the most disgusting one there is. They are playing you stupid christians like a cheep violin and you don't even know it. Go sell your propoganda somewhere else. I don't believe on thing I see, hear or read that comes from the fox celebrity news channell. If I want to know if Britney Spears is wearing panties today then I'll watch that filthy channell.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Glad to see the kids are enjoying their childhood. Too bad many of them will wind up splattered on some marketplace walls after their suicide bomb detonates.

link   
Correct. Governments control a nation's image, not the people. Americans are good people who have been screwed over by despicable "leaders".

link   

Originally posted by kenton1234

Of all the states of the United States Isreal is the is the most disgusting one there is. They are playing you stupid christians like a cheep violin and you don't even know it. Go sell your propoganda somewhere else.

Well that was unecessary don't you think?

A litle bit a tact would be appreciated, the OP was simply posting a story, those aren't "his" views on the matter.

What ever happened to the days where people who had nothing to say shut their mouths?

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Eitimzevinten

I agree with your statement but do you think either side is going to put down there guns? I dont think either trust each other enough to do it.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

In all honesty I find Fox a little more repbutable then some of the other news people. But I guess that is just my opinion.

Americas goverment is corrupt, and A majority of americans are to stupid to go after some real change, we had that option with Ron Paul and you see how that went.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I've read numerous accounts of Hamas indoctrinating the next generation and I find it appalling.

Any group of people that raises its children on hate is wrong.

I feel sorry for the Palestinian people who have been held hostage by their idiot leaders since the late 1940s.

Why didn't these refugees get absorbed by the nearby countries?
Because then you wouldn't have victims to parade on the international stage.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

One I am not a christian and two if you diddnt like my thread you dont have to be here, why dont you go turn on Spongebob and The Daily Show, and leave the discusions to grown-ups...Em K, Pumpkin?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

I have been looking for other news agencys to report this, but CNN's headline right now is on that lady from that plus 8 show, and some Idol person killed in a carcrash on MSNBC......

Fox is a decent news source.

As far as it being a stretch I dont belive so, When people go after Isreal soon they come after America its the way it works.

Are you saying that you dont think HAMAS is doing this?>

Fox is not a decent news source? It is a terrible News source. It would be classified as entertainment here in the UK. No one would take anything it said seriously. Fox news is seen almost as a comedy here in the UK.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

From My understanding when Israel was created Jordan was suppose to absorb what Israel occupies and the rest of Palestine, why don’t they just go back to the original agreement?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Would you care to explain on why they are not a decent news source and they are purley entertainment?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Here is a wonderful Story On Hamas. For all of you Anti-Isreal and Anti American People here on ATS.

www.foxnews.com...

Fail, first off if someone is opposed to the aggressive policies of the Israeli Government that person shouldn't be immediately labeled "anti-Israel" that's out of context.

Second, lose the "anti-american" garbage, you sound like Bill O'Reilly, the majority of people who really do "hate the US" don't live here, and they really only hate it's government policies and rightly so.

I literally laughed when I saw that you linked to FOX for a story on Hamas, all they do at FOX is hate on the Middle East, well except Saudi Arabia and Israel, I wonder why...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Nice to see kids enjoying their childhood - usually they are starving in a gutter, running away from missile attacks, or just dodging bullets in the park.

If they aren't taught to fight and defend themselves anyway they can - then the Palestinian people will cease to exist, and will simply be starved to death, and their bodies bulldozed into some convenient ditch.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Its not going to come easily, nothing worth having ever does. Eventually, people will see the cycle. They will see that killing only leads to them getting killed later on. Enough people will finally become disgusted at the prospects of their children following in their warring footsteps. Right now the only thought going around is "My child's life would be better if (other side) was out of the picture".

They should not fear the other side in doing the right thing as they are not to be held accountable to them for their actions when it is all said and done. The one they are to be held accountable to doesn't have a side in the fight but he clearly prefers a peaceful existence over a violent one.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Would you care to explain on why they are not a decent news source and they are purley entertainment?

this vid will explain what im sayin.

<<   2 >>

join