It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New From Coca-Cola ... Fizzy Milk?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I will admit....I did...

Absolutly the grossest thing next to liver in my opinion!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Cool... I still think Fiji milkshake will be more popular though... their flavours are so intense and come in a great variety too. And I also that coca cola will be more popular than "fizzy milkshake"- because I find it the perfect flavour to mix with fizz... I just think that people love milk because it's thick and creamy and people love coke because gassy and explosive, so milk and coke are like complete opposites... But anyway, I'm gonna try it, sounds really interesting and creative, it's great to experiment with it.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is the tip of the iceburg, watch the movie 'Idiocracy' with Luke Wilson and you will see my point.
How long until actuall healthy things become carbonated and made distructive bodily? This is the start of the Codex people.
What's next, fizzy vegitables? The fizzy milk will be just another Crystal Pepsi.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Omg, so I just read about Italian soda and looked up images... it does seem really cool, I'd love to try it! It does sound loads better that "fizzy milk" lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

A uk chef called Heston Blumenthal who is also a scientist made fizzy apples
he ahs won awards for lots of crazy dishes he makes combining science and cooking.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Sounds just a little crazy,

Anyone who's had it (hoping someone here actually has tried it anyway) if you hate milk will you hate this or does it not even taste like milk?

Just wondering because it sounds so disgusting you almost have to try it. I could just picture taking it to work and everyone debating who gets to taste it first and no matter the first person's reaction everyone still has to try it lol.

Geesh just stick with vanilla coca-cola or something no need to re-invent the cow.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
This is the tip of the iceburg, watch the movie 'Idiocracy' with Luke Wilson and you will see my point.
How long until actuall healthy things become carbonated and made distructive bodily? This is the start of the Codex people.
What's next, fizzy vegitables? The fizzy milk will be just another Crystal Pepsi.

Yeah, you're right... I bet eventually, humans will evolve into something that's not even.. "natural".. like we'd require heaps of different E-numbers and MSG instead of vitamins and minerals, to keep our artifical-fluid-based bodies functioning correctly... and instead of melanin, our skin will probably end up the same colour as tartrazine lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

he ahs won awards for lots of crazy dishes he makes combining science and cooking.

Christ, what is this world coming to? We will all die from this stuff! I'd rather have a greasy burger from MacDonalds than the fizzy milk, and I absolutly hate MacDonalds. Piece of shoe on a bun is what it is. it won't be long before pepsi comes out with something like "fizzy milk with a lemon twist".

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Lol... In lower-school, once we made our own fizzy-drinks by infusing whatever fruit into sparkling water.. Mine tasted amazing, it had apple, passion fruit and strawberries in it... Yeah, it made a huge change from our typical "cooking" lessons, where we made SANDWICHES...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Nothing new here, this is like the cheap version of a homemade bbq milkshake.

The recipe is as follows;

three scoops of vanilla ice-cream get the quality stuff
one cubed mango or any other fruit say strawberries
half a glass of diet lemonade pop.

place into a food processor and mix until it has a thick consistency and serve in a tall glass with two straws.

deeeeeliciousssss

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hmmm..... Flavored Carbonated Milk.... Nope if I want flavored milk I'll just stick to chocolate. K thx....

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Anyone who contributes one red nickel to the coffers of Coca cola must be out of his/her mind...yet another of the monster money makers turning the planet into a junk shop!
Fizzy milk?? Another disgusting globe invading commercial idea. Just the name gives you nausea...and did someone say they're planning to market it in "health stores"

Maybe the profits (HUGE PROFITS!) could go towards the health care you'll require if you're dumb enough to drink it!

Signature: Leave no trace..and don't trust your shadow.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by titelipt
Anyone who contributes one red nickel to the coffers of Coca cola must be out of his/her mind...yet another of the monster money makers turning the planet into a junk shop!
Fizzy milk?? Another disgusting globe invading commercial idea. Just the name gives you nausea...and did someone say they're planning to market it in "health stores"

Maybe the profits (HUGE PROFITS!) could go towards the health care you'll require if you're dumb enough to drink it!

Exactly,star for you.I was surprised,i thought more people on here would have boycotted coca-cola given what evil things they have done,by diverting water from lakes and rivers and drying them up leaving people in Africa countries with no water for crops,livestock or themselves!.Disgusting company.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure this stuff would be all that unusual. Haven't most of you tried canned coffee drinks, from Starbucks? They have milk and sugar in them, and coffee. Only dif here is instead of coffee it has fruit juice, and carbonation.

I oversee a vending contract with Coke, going to email our rep and see if they have a sample of this stuff to bring me.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Just what a fat, lazy and overweight society needs...more sugar, fat and empty unhealthy calories.

Hahaha... totally!

Coca-Cola is the gurú of healthy fuelling products for the body.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
it's not even the idea of it being nasty flavored that bothers me but this:

Scientists have developed the drink at the firm’s laboratories in Atlanta, Georgia, ensuring it will not curdle in its 8 oz. aluminium bottle.

what happened to cooks, chefs, kitchen people?
just the thought of consuming something that came from a lab experiment makes me want to stay away from this thing.

good luck to the folks that will buy this and raise their children on it.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

"like a birthday party for a polar bear."

no, no no no no no, he couldn't have said that. Nobody actually says stuff like that in real life, and then oks it to be quoted in print!

A little piece of me just died inside. (but probably nowhere near as much as that drink'd kill off)

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by titelipt

Exactly,star for you.I was surprised,i thought more people on here would have boycotted coca-cola given what evil things they have done,by diverting water from lakes and rivers and drying them up leaving people in Africa countries with no water for crops,livestock or themselves!.Disgusting company.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Solomons]

Okay, where is the proof for this??? I have never heard of such a report or anything having to do with them(Coca cola) doing stuff even remotely like this. This is about as dumb as the net hoax saying that Procter and Gamble were baby scrificing satan worshippers...load of garbage that people propegate why? To get a boycott going so another company will get their sales...tsk tsk!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

They are called food scientist, because they experiment in how to prepare and preserve the beverage.

Sound like a soda ( root beer, coke, etc). I would like a more traditional flavor than the ones they came up with. The probable found that the fruit flavor cover the flat flavor of skim milk made flatter by UHT (UltraHighTemperature) pasteurization.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by stuckhere]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Personally I don't think that sounds too bad, but that's just me,lol. I will probably give it a try once and see what it is all about.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join