It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your predictions for this great day of July 27th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I here all this stuff about martial law possibly happening today, and I was wondering, What is everyone elses "predictions" for today?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I predict that I will go home tonight and the kids will have made a mess that my wife didn't clean before she went to work, meaning I have to clean.. Also I will go to sleep and wake up tomorrow and have to do it all over again till I die.... Pretty shocking eh?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by Phlynx

I predict that I will go home tonight and the kids will have made a mess that my wife didn't clean before she went to work, meaning I have to clean.. Also I will go to sleep and wake up tomorrow and have to do it all over again till I die.... Pretty shocking eh?

So... are you saying your going to dye some time tomorrow after you clean the house?

Now THAT would be insightful, even if you did just kill yourself for brownie points.

Back on topic, nothing will happen today that didn't happen yesterday and wont happen tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I rekon you could be on the ball right there with that prediction.....

Almost sounds a little to much like how my days are going....

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
what are your predictions for today, July 27, 2009?

Not a prediction, but an observation: Not one single plane or helicopter has flown over my neighborhood since I woke up at 6:00 am EST. Nor has there been a peep out of the Firehouse. This is highly unusual. I live within 2 blocks from a hospital and fire station and 5 miles from a small, local airport and within the flightpath of the Columbus International Airport. There are always planes and helicopters flying overhead, usually right over my house. Very strange. No activity whatsoever, so far.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X2

That is on topic, he asked what my predictions would be for today... So I told him... I do not think I will die tomorrow but then again you never know.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
A chevy tahoe caught fire on the interstate just across the street from where I work about an hour ago, we went out and watched as 3 firetrucks and about 8 police cars arrived on the scene. The vehicle was off to the side of the road. The cops directed traffic to keep the rubberneckers going.

I don't know if this was a planned exercise but it got me out of the office for awhile.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Nothing is going to happen.

Lets face it, this place is full of drama queens

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
I here all this stuff about martial law possibly happening today, and I was wondering, What is everyone else's "predictions" for today?

The only martial law being instituted in this home is by ME!
It is for my three lazy teens who have been dragging their feet organizing the pig pen room's they sleep in!!!!!!

The perhaps I will further the prediction to going out enjoying some peaceful time tending to my garden and maybe if they kids are really good I will reward them with home made lemon blueberry muffins!

I will let them cook while trying to get this stupid carpet cleaner to work right and not leave black puddles of water all over !

This is MY martial law prediction.....love it or leave it.

But hey we have had so many predictions of martial law and total lock down of everything from banks to stores it is kind of getting to the point where people don't even bat an eyelash. Maybe that is the reason it has been thrown out there so much in the first place ?aye?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oh my god...there are military personnel everywhere here. The streets are on lock down, and we have been advised to stay indoors.

Ok, so none of that is true.

top topics

join