It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 billion may get swine flu virus worldwide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

More than TWO BILLION people could become infected with swine flu, an expert said yesterday.

The World Health Organisation's flu chief, Keiji Fukuda, said the estimate over the course of the global pandemic was "a reasonable ballpark to be looking at".

His comments came as US health officials said 40% of Americans could get the illness in the next two years.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention added several hundred thousand may die if a vaccine campaign is not successful.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Humm, is this another scaremongering tactic to get people to accept the flu vaccines without question? It could be, the good thing is that at least they don't say these people could be the number to die from it, but still 2 billion people is 1/3 of Earth's population.

Get your immune systems ready for this winter.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
And the US government is ready to "keep order", as we are deploying our own Army (not National Guard) here at home, in order to prevent chaos in the event of a "WMD-like event"---an outbreak.

They are armed, under the control of DC- the Pentagon, Joint Chiefs, President, etc.

I started a thread on this a while ago---please read and protect yourselves---and share the information!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
quality source

out of the 2 billion how many die?
few people i know down south have had and recovered from swine flu.
im not worried

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
so 2 billion may get it, that is 1 in 3 and of those 1 in 3 1 in 200 will die.

So in short people will have a 1 in 600 chance to die. I can life with that.

new topics

top topics

join